Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 656  (Read 4058 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 656
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 656
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »

>Hiatus until 2014
>New chapter

Trollshimoto

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »

*Fireworks in the background* Yay, a new chapter! :D

But err... I'm missing the logic in using a ninjutsu to stop someone from using a jutsu that absorbs ninjutsu, unless chakra absorption techniques somehow can overwhelm one another. 

I am also missing the logic in where black zetzu came from... I must have missed something big in the dialogue here.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »

*Fireworks in the background* Yay, a new chapter! :D

But err... I'm missing the logic in using a ninjutsu to stop someone from using a jutsu that absorbs ninjutsu, unless chakra absorption techniques somehow can overwhelm one another. 

I am also missing the logic in where black zetzu came from... I must have missed something big in the dialogue here.

Well, for starters Black Zetsu always existed. Can be just about anywhere whenever. If I remember correctly, Obito had Black Zetsu fuse with him at some point to help him out when he went to find Rin. Unless that was a white Zetsu?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »

Alright, Madara succesfully weakened himself. Now he'll win for sure.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 07:58:12 PM »

Yes-and-No. He did say that he can fight "normally" now, whatever that is supposed to mean. He also beat off Sai's sealing technique, so I can assume that he can do some things that he couldn't do as a zombie.

Or at least Kishi is going to probably add some things in. Otherwise, yeah, he did kind of screw himself in some ways...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »

Yes-and-No. He did say that he can fight "normally" now, whatever that is supposed to mean. He also beat off Sai's sealing technique, so I can assume that he can do some things that he couldn't do as a zombie.

Or at least Kishi is going to probably add some things in. Otherwise, yeah, he did kind of screw himself in some ways...

Yeah he beat off that tiger all right... ha.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »

So that's how he got the tiger off so fast...  :shock: Genius. Middle of the war and the guy is still using the head that he was gifted with.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 07:41:13 AM »

>Hiatus until 2014
>New chapter

Trollshimoto
Actually, the new year for Shounen Jump's issues start in December.

I guess chakra absorption techniques do take chakra to use. In this case, the Preta Path's technique was kept from becoming active by the Wood Dragon, a physical chakra absorption technique.

And from what I can see from the cleaner scan, Black Zetsu emerged from the ground and seeped himself into Obito. Black Zetsu is after all the manifestation of Madara's will.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/656/2163/18

But let's all remember that a very important key part of Madara's plan was for him to be fully resurrected. Maybe his commentary about being stronger could be alluding to himself being more cautious of dying. Or maybe, alive people > Edo Tenseis. Who knows, we'll find out next chapter or something.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 07:48:09 AM »

Yeah maybe alive Madara has DOUBLE infinite chakra.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 08:14:03 AM »

And then Orochimaru Kusanagi's him through the heart and the series ends on a half-arsed note.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »

I think it is more likely that Sasuke would run through Madara than Orochimaru. All that said, Hashi failed to kill him by running him through, so I suspect they would try something different this time.

But December isn't until three days from now... But I do enjoy the thought that we don't have to wait till 2014 for new chapters. :D

Only one that that I'm confused about. If an edo tensei can become a standard jinck, then why can't it host the 10 tails?

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 01:50:17 AM »

I am thinking more Rinnegan shenanigans will be happening in the next chapters. Creation of all things... maybe somehow

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 04:58:26 PM »

Should have just killed Obito and it'd be end game. Oh well I like it better this way.

Also was Obito planning to being back Madara or someone else? Cause madara forced him to bring him back right?

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 09:11:47 PM »

Also was Obito planning to being back Madara or someone else? Cause madara forced him to bring him back right?

It is unlikely but maybe Hashirama was revived in a mortal body too so Madara can have the satisfaction of killing him.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 19 queries.