Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 657  (Read 3887 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 657
« on: December 04, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Naruto 657
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »

Madara fan girls are gonna enjoy this chapter alright. Also the final hacks we were expecting finally happened, can't wait for someone to try it on SL.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »

Are you assuming that there are no fanboys?  :-?

And if you are more powerful, no matter what, alive than via Edo Tensei... I just don't know anymore.

And what was that fire technique that Madara used? And that other one? I really got thrown for a loop as to what the heck he did in some places.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 07:08:45 PM »

Also, Kage, your freakin sig is gonna give someone a seizure.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »

And Madara's eyes are gone, which doesn't really make any sense.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 10:10:49 PM »

I have a distinct feeling that you can't use the Rinnegan when you make use of Senjutsu chakras.
I'm pretty sure Hashirama noticed this by now. ;)

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 10:52:34 PM »

I have a distinct feeling that you can't use the Rinnegan when you make use of Senjutsu chakras.
Actually, it makes perfect sense that he doesn't have his Rinnegan anymore. Edo Tensei summons a person in their prime, so Madara was revived young instead of old. And Rinne Tensei just plain revives people as they were at death. Edo might have messed with Rinne a bit, and caused Madara to be revived young, but without his eyes, since he didn't have them anymore at his time of death. This is why Madara considered taking Sasuke's eyes instead, until Black Zetsu gets Madara one of his Rinnegan back.

Take notice on this cleaner scan that his Edo Rinnegan eyes crumble away, leaving him with empty eye sockets.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/657/2171/1

Also, it appears that Madara isn't fully in Sage Mode, but instead the face of Hashirama on his chest is probably the only reason why he is even able to utilize Senjutsu chakra at all. Madara should consider himself lucky that he managed to stick a few chakra disruption blades into Hashirama. Otherwise, Hashirama could have pulled what Orochimaru did to Kabuto and simply absorb his own Senjuness out of Madara.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 10:57:34 PM »

You don't suppose his eyes being removed from his head has something to do with it... Though not being able to use senjutsu with rinnegan seems like an odd thing to suddenly input into the series.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »

It doesn't make any sense unless the body that was used to Edo Tensei him also didn't have eyes. >_>

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 06:45:40 AM »

It doesn't make any sense unless the body that was used to Edo Tensei him also didn't have eyes. >_>
This is what I was referring to.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-602-page-18.html

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 12:43:29 PM »

This is what I was referring to.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-602-page-18.html

This makes perfect sense since Madara first took Obito in after nearly dying. Though since one of the Rinnegan eyes Obito has, I'm sure Madara will get them back one way or another.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »

He'll probably 'borrow' both of Obito's eyes, since he isn't exactly going to be using them anymore. He'll borrow the other sharingan only because he needs to get to Nagato's corpse in order to retrieve the other one.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 05:30:46 PM »

He'll probably 'borrow' both of Obito's eyes, since he isn't exactly going to be using them anymore. He'll borrow the other sharingan only because he needs to get to Nagato's corpse in order to retrieve the other one.

Flashback to Zetsu already getting that one.

It makes perfect sense what is going on. He was brought back without his eyes cause of what Kage pointed out... So naturally he steals some Senjutsu chakra from the First to enter sage mode because of the sensory abilities it grants the person. Really he probably has great sensory skills then the Sharingan right now.

Edit in: also if you recall Kabuto made a remark to his edo zombie self having rinnegan was a gift. And if we look at it another way, it would make no sense for something that is exactly the same to coexist at the same time. Madara's living eyes are already in the world.

Also, why didn't Sasuke just light his ass up with some raiton currents through his katana? There is no sign that he can absorb ninjutsu that fast, black flames burn slow I believe. Hell there is no sign he can flat out absorb ninjutsu anyways, I'm sure he can co trol those flames like Sasuke perhaps even without Sharingan. He has a high level of Katon usage after all.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:42:22 PM by UettoSenju »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2013, 07:23:14 AM »

Also, why didn't Sasuke just light his ass up with some raiton currents through his katana? There is no sign that he can absorb ninjutsu that fast, black flames burn slow I believe. Hell there is no sign he can flat out absorb ninjutsu anyways, I'm sure he can co trol those flames like Sasuke perhaps even without Sharingan. He has a high level of Katon usage after all.
Using ninjutsu on him still gives him a chance to absorb it. Although it didn't seem like he was able to absorb all of Amaterasu's flames quickly enough (which is why he discarded his armor), it seems like senjutsu will have to be used to fight him. Or ninjutsu on the power and scale of the Rinnegan's techniques. Madara most likely attained his chakra-absorbing ability through the use of Hashirama's cells.

This will be especially useful for any wounds that Madara needs to recover from, as nearly everyone on the battlefield are still covered with Kurama's chakra cloak.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/657/2171/20

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 06:22:28 AM »

Using ninjutsu on him still gives him a chance to absorb it. Although it didn't seem like he was able to absorb all of Amaterasu's flames quickly enough (which is why he discarded his armor), it seems like senjutsu will have to be used to fight him. Or ninjutsu on the power and scale of the Rinnegan's techniques. Madara most likely attained his chakra-absorbing ability through the use of Hashirama's cells.

This will be especially useful for any wounds that Madara needs to recover from, as nearly everyone on the battlefield are still covered with Kurama's chakra cloak.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/657/2171/20

I still think a decent shock would have done some good. Atleast stunned him enough to stab his heart or cut his head off. Maybe that'd kill him.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 20 queries.