Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What I don't get  (Read 4646 times)

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
What I don't get
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »

What I don't get is why people with the mangekyo sharingan kill other people for theirs so they get the eternal.
Why not go and say you give me your eyes I'll give you mine.
Then there is no killing involved.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: What I don't get
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 06:24:49 PM »

Because it is suppose to be harder to get then that. Otherwise it would be mega spammed. This is something that was thought if long ago I believe.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »

Well unlocking the Sharingan is all about emotions and such. So you probably need to feel the rage or malice or sorrow whatever of killing your brother and when you implant his eyes that combination unlocks the EMS.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 08:10:42 PM »

Why not just lie that you got the EMS instead of going through all this trouble zone fighting, stealing another person's eyes and etc?

Why not just make it free instead of all these lame requirements? It's not like the Sharingan is special anymore. The same applies for the Rinnegan.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »

Well unlocking the Sharingan is all about emotions and such. So you probably need to feel the rage or malice or sorrow whatever of killing your brother and when you implant his eyes that combination unlocks the EMS.

What if I don't have brother currently?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 09:31:50 PM »

I was talking about in the actual manga. For SL you can kill any other Uchiha who has Mangekyo and implant their eyes to get EMS.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »

I was talking about in the actual manga. For SL you can kill any other Uchiha who has Mangekyo and implant their eyes to get EMS.
Ah.
So you can use:
I'll give you my eyes for yours.
Without killing the person.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 01:37:41 AM »

Ah.
So you can use:

No, you can't. It's not allowed to be done that way.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 03:16:17 AM »

Ah.
So you can use:

You can do whatever you wanna do. But some people may choose not to rp with you if you do that or use an alt to gain it.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 07:01:51 AM »

Ah.
So you can use:

You can do whatever you wanna do. But some people may choose not to rp with you if you do that or use an alt to gain it.

Ah.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:25 AM »

Isn't it until you're blind that you can implant another person's MS to gain the EMS? If that's the case, then simply trading eyes wouldn't suffice.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 06:33:38 PM »

Isn't it until you're blind that you can implant another person's MS to gain the EMS? If that's the case, then simply trading eyes wouldn't suffice.

I don't believe Sasuke was blind. This is my first time hearing of that.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 07:13:21 PM »

I don't believe Sasuke was blind. This is my first time hearing of that.
He was nearly blind.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »

"This process, which took at least several days for a complete recovery as seen in Sasuke's case, not only permanently restores the recipient's eyesight, but also bolsters their own ocular power with that of the donor's"

We've only ever known the EMS to be obtained by blind, if not close-to-blind characters in the series. You aren't so much restoring a person's sight by just giving them another pair of eyes that haven't deteriorated in the slightest.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 11:23:01 PM »

"This process, which took at least several days for a complete recovery as seen in Sasuke's case, not only permanently restores the recipient's eyesight, but also bolsters their own ocular power with that of the donor's"

We've only ever known the EMS to be obtained by blind, if not close-to-blind characters in the series. You aren't so much restoring a person's sight by just giving them another pair of eyes that haven't deteriorated in the slightest.

I understand this but to say one must be blind or be going blind is a false assumption in my opinion. Until there is proof that you must be blind as Sasuke was not blind.... Also, I think Sasuke still had some sight left in him. No way he spammed it as much as Itachi and he wasn't blind yet. The moment one uses the MS their vision starts to mess up if I recall from when Sasuke awakened his so really in one use you would be going blind by that logic.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.