Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 658  (Read 4462 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 658
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 04:35:39 PM »

God knows the kind of horrors that Kishi has in store for this Sage Mode + Rinnegan combo...

Wow, I just realized that. Madara + Rinnegan + Sage Mode. Geez....

In a way, I am kind of glad that happened. I want to know more about the Rinnegan, specifically learning more countermeasures against it. >.>

It's not that hard to counter really, well typically would be a better word.

I just hate the idea of a sealing technique being broken like that. Guess its am Uzumaki thing lol.
It's a Senjutsu-fueled Susanoo. Besides, the weakest of the Tailed Beasts made it. Not like it's anything too note-worthy.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 07:20:13 PM »

God knows the kind of horrors that Kishi has in store for this Sage Mode + Rinnegan combo...

Wow, I just realized that. Madara + Rinnegan + Sage Mode. Geez....

In a way, I am kind of glad that happened. I want to know more about the Rinnegan, specifically learning more countermeasures against it. >.>

It's not that hard to counter really, well typically would be a better word.

I just hate the idea of a sealing technique being broken like that. Guess its am Uzumaki thing lol.
It's a Senjutsu-fueled Susanoo. Besides, the weakest of the Tailed Beasts made it. Not like it's anything too note-worthy.

Even the 'weakest' tailed beast is still rather formidable, not to mention a Kage was supporting, sort of.

All I can think of is that the seal itself was weak from non-expertise in fuinjutsu. Experience kind of thing.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 12:04:12 AM »

The seal was only really designed to suffocate and crush. Not really the most sophisticated, nor near sophisticated that we've witnessed in the series to date, and can't really do so much against an amped up Susanoo.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 12:05:48 AM »

I just want the manga to end damn it.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 04:01:28 AM »

Well in the beginning, the Shinobi Alliance had trouble sealing the old Kages, to the point they had to weaken them first in order to successfully seal them.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 04:16:31 AM »

Well in the beginning, the Shinobi Alliance had trouble sealing the old Kages, to the point they had to weaken them first in order to successfully seal them.

I guess they've forgotten that Madara's on a different level, not to mention he wasn't really in a terrible state when Gaara attempted to seal him.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 05:10:56 AM »

I thought it was the catching them in the seal that was tough not once they were sealed they broke out.

But yeah I get that it's the Fuinjutsu at hand that plays a role in this all. Like I said I just hate the idea of it, mainly cause I just am stubborn and wanted to see Gara seal him.... Although that wouldn't have made as good as a fight I suppose.

Regardless lets see here. I don't want to leave anything out so someone account for me the status of all the Edo Hokage. I would have to think someone would try to remove those rods from the First or just destroy him so he can reform without them.

Really though this Madara is one bad kitty if he actually takes on the current Kage, previous Hokage, reunited Team 7, Oro and company, the Biju, and everyone else. I think Madara is being made to be a little to strong really. I mean who is this guy the Majin Buu of Naruto?

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 05:17:08 AM »

Calling Madara wiping out the Alliance with his new jutsu

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2013, 05:35:03 AM »

Calling Madara wiping out the Alliance with his new jutsu

Yes!!! I love it!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.