Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30009 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 08:48:41 AM »

Allow me to elaborate how fast the technique, Kamui happens almost instantaneously upon focusing on that specific target.
It's pretty hard to escape it's grasp unless you somehow happen to have Hiraishin laying around to use. (Remember Obito's fight with Minato?)
Kamui's intangibility operates according to same time span, but just activates from the adjacent eye.

What differs is how adept that user is and how much chakra they put into the technique; such as in Kakashi's case in using it.  (http://youtu.be/Sz4NWLfCiO0)

If we're going by manga/anime logic, I don't see with enough training you could make a relatively small portal without any trouble and time.
Kakashi was able to evolve his usage with the technique to avoid potentially fatal obstacles upon activation and this was a long way from the initial use of it that actually required some concentration. (Even transporting bigger objects with relative ease; such in the case when it was used in conjunction with the Hachibi Jinchuuriki.)

The technique itself isn't inescapable, just rather difficult to escape from once you get caught in it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:01:44 AM by Camel »

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 11:19:27 AM »

The technique itself isn't inescapable, just rather difficult to escape from once you get caught in it.

Then that's your entire argument now. Ready? Go.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 02:42:51 PM »

I thought some one was developing magic ear plugs or something.
Damn you guys.

Although the hearing part seems a bit far fetched but the Kamui may be legit.
Make a poll so people can decide.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:54:07 PM by Lazy Oogakari, Steel »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »

I never really understood why people bring their bijuu fight problems here when they haven't even got a judge. The smarter thing to do, Rakudo, would have been to get a judge and then came here if you didn't agree with said judge. Everyone can post and agree with whoever they want, but at the end of the say the decision is made by the judge. Well, sometimes from the majority here too but that's, you know, if one of you disagrees with the judge which neither one of you has gotten yet. I suggest you both go find and agree upon a judge first and then come back here if it's needed.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:45:49 PM by Nathan »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 04:08:15 PM »

I believe all parties in this neglected to split certain actions and things up into two different postings.

Rakudo - Entering the village through the gates and then getting all the way to the Hokage Manor, which happens to be right in front of and below the Hokage monument last I checked. Both of which being the farthest things away from the gates themselves.

Yujo and Uetto - Recognizing and attacking.

But since all parties have acknowledged each-other's postings as having happened already, (Rakudo entering the village and making it to the Hokage Manor, Yujo hearing and Kamuing out the window, Uetto emerging from the ground and attempting to snatch up Samehada) then the only other things that can be argued are each-other's abilities and the gauging/viewpoint of them. Some of these abilities are personal claims, while some are set-in-stone things. I'm willing to flesh out the situation if people are willing to listen and not be butthurt about it. ._.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 04:33:54 PM »

This is a biju fight? Goodness, I thought Rakudo was just coming for a stroll.  :-?

Anyways, Nathan, sometimes people assume that the other is going to disagree with the judge; so rather than wasting time waiting on the verdict from the judge that will be argued, some just cut to the chase and post here.

The sensory barrier marks known allies and known enemies, and has a mark for unknowns. Now, if we're going Rakduo-Cmage here, then Cmage has visited Konoha before. He and Kayenta both had a somewhat fireworks show, but I believe that was ignored/voided. Since that was so long ago, I have a hard time recalling exactly the fate of that.

To my knowledge, Cmage's arrivals in Konoha normally would not trigger too many issues, since other than some wild hair moments, people were pretty tame.

Now, I believe that Yujo could potentially do what he did, if Cmage was an enemy. However, Rakudo/Cmage is a Mist shinobi, and currently, we are allied with the Mist. Since Cmage did not have much of a record for being abrasive, other than his doings outside of the village (many of the biju fights, unless finished, really can't count) then he would not have appeared as an enemy on the radar.

Maybe unknown, maybe ally, but not enemy. Yujo would have had reason to listen in on him, and so he did. So, he decides to peek out the window and, after seeing Rakudo walking the chakra hound and hearing him speak of biju hunting, he decides to Kamui him.

Rakudo is walking towards the Hokage Office; he has not yet reached it, not even in his reply post. The activation of byakugan and then dodge due to seeing Kirk underground. Kirk went underground after making his announcement for war on Konoha and speaking with Yujo. Rakudo reposted his entry post, which was going on during the discussion.

So, Rakudo is walking down Main Street, Kirk leaves the office, Yujo catches Rakudo's biju hunt chatter. Walks to window, aims, fires. Activating the byakugan would have been uneeded to catch Yujo, as his movement and chakra usage probably could have been noted by the sword, but Kirk was going in for theft.

So we presume Kirk went more or less straight to the walking sword, then he would get there around the time that this Kamui business is going on. If Rakudo goes forward  to save his blade, then he would be moving in reaction to both attacks upon his party.

So, as Kage said, is Rakudo fast enough and to dodge the Kamui? Probably. Does Yujo have the intel to want to attack and to attack Rakudo? Well, if him hearing him talk of the hunt holds water (which I think it does if Ototon is the reasoning) then I'd say yes.

So the fight can move on to Empty Town now, yes?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »

Let me put it like this, when Minato got Kamui'd and this was an attempt to pull in his entire body, and while minato actually being the fastest man alive, he had to use Hiraishin to dodge, he even quoted to say that if he hasn't used FTG he would have been done.

When the 4th Raikage fought with Minato, around the same time in history, Minato handily outmatched the Raikages speed with his famed Raiton no Yoroi shunshin combo, and that was only done with Hiraishin.

Rakudo is claiming that he is either faster than the speed of light as Hiraishin is, and can move out of a Kamui barrier which would at this point would be cast at a much smaller size than Tobi tried to Minato when he tried to suck his whole body in, as I specified it was the size of a baseball. He would have had to have known by some sort of chakra sensing, or his byakugan, which neither was active, or would have bad to use Hiraishin. It wasn't an auto-hit, he simply waltzed into a village as arrogant as he was when he plagued our world as Bocchiere, and left himself a sitting duck. He was defenseless as a deaf bat and got sniped.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 06:58:29 PM »

I always thought the Hokage manor was in the center of the village, if it is on the opposite end then I would say Yujo's post isn't even possible. I posted walking in the gates and saying that and then starting to walk down the road, Yujo said he heard it took two steps and Kamui'd me. Looking at a pic of Konoha Kage is correct, and Yujo's attack shouldn't be realistically possible.

I'm not sure how many more times I can say this but here I go again THE KAMUI DIDN'T HIT ME. I dodged it because of Kirk's action against me, I am not inside the barrier.

About Minato, I'm sure the fact that Obito was HOLDING HIM IN PLACE, had NOTHING to do with why he had to use Hiraishin. I guess he could have cut off his own arm instead of using Hiraishin though.

The best Yujo has going for him right now is Kamui neutrally agreeing that Kamui, the jutsu, is difficult to escape once you are trapped in it, but as I said I dodged before it would have hit me so that is a non-issue.

You know Yujo knows he's losing this since he is calling me Bocch, so he just has nothing else viable to actually put forth.

I am revising my opinion though. The Sharingan does not give you telescopic vision, and Yujo is trying to hit me with pretty much the smallest possible Kamui from total opposite sides of the village, I call shenanigans.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »

...About Minato, I'm sure the fact that Obito was HOLDING HIM IN PLACE, had NOTHING to do with why he had to use Hiraishin. I guess he could have cut off his own arm instead of using Hiraishin though...

Yes, actually, he could have cut off his own arm had he been fast enough, since Obito required bodily contact in order to absorb folks. Yujo's Kamui is Kakashi's eye ability, more suited for long range.

...I am revising my opinion though. The Sharingan does not give you telescopic vision, and Yujo is trying to hit me with pretty much the smallest possible Kamui from total opposite sides of the village, I call shenanigans.

The Hokage Building itself is the tallest building in the entire village, with a perfect view of main street. Him being able to see you and use Kamui against you seems legit; while tricky to escape from, the actual movement of the object in question is not halted by this technique.

See Kakashi vs Deidara (Kakashi was a noob at it, but we're talking prolonged influence did not stop Deidara and his bird thing from travelling). If movement is not halted with this eye's kamui, then something as fast as lightning release armor, shunshin style, could evade with non-life threatening injuries, as long as the Kamui user doesn't keep track of their target.

Movement was only halted when it completely sucked in object, such as Kakashi vs Pain. All Yujo is doing is trying to suck in a certain part of Rakudo. If moving early and fast enough, then one could get away with minimal damage done to their person.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 07:42:25 PM »

If we're skipping the judge, Eric, then I'll post my opinion. Yujo has passive super hearing via Ototon. I saw you, Rakudo, argue that it'd make him go insane. I haven't read everything here but, if it hasn't been resolved yet, then see Superman.

Now, that that's out of the way and Yujo can hear you then you're hit. Why? Because he, with the Sharingan active, saw you, a rather large chakra source and source of the voice, and Kamui'd you. Kamui is, in fact, instantaneous on objects, people, etc. Kakashi was able to instantly warp away a nail, kunai, Tailed Beast, and Gedo Mazo arm. So, you -- a person who didn't have their Byukugan active -- would have been caught in the Kamui before you even knew it. Kirk's post happened AFTER Yujo performed his attacked as illustrated when Kirk posted, and I quote, "Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself.". So, with that bit of information you'd be hit. If you have any arguments regarding this then feel free to respond to this, but I'm fairly certain I've covered everything that was being disputed.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:53:41 PM by Nathan »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »

Alright, let's break this down a bit. I've copied and pasted the main postings concerning this discussion, and cut out some minor side-postings and OOC. I've color-coded the postings according to their posters.

(16h44m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo notes Yujo had a problem with him using the bijuu telepathic link to dowse for him, so fine, Rakudo reposts. Rakudo had set out from Kirigakure to scrounge up the rest of the bijuu. His first destination is Konoha, from there he can begin head -
(16h43m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - heading to any of the other villages, so it was as good a place to start as any. He landed his clay bird in front of Konoha's gates and hops off, drawing Samehada from his back as he does. He sets the sword down on the ground and it stands, -
(16h42m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo -on all fours, using its spines as little legs to walk. Rakudo and Samehada enter the village, Samehada crawling along at Rakudo's side. As they make their way down the main thoroughfare Rakudo says to the blade, "Smell anything tasty -
(16h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Samehada?" The swords nuzzles against Rakudo's ankle and he rolls his eyes, "Yes I know you are fond of Gyuki's chakra Samehada, but we are looking for other chakras today. Look for big chakra, big like me." The sword shimmies back -
(16h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - from Rakudo and begins to scuttle down the main road that leads to the center of the village. Rakudo follows and as they go further Samehada's tongue hangs out of its mouth and it begins to pant and drool. The sword takes off faster now, and -
(16h34m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo dashes after it, Samehada must have caught the "scent" of a very large source of chakra to make it get this excited, hopefully it was a Jinchuriki. He did keep Samehada well fed after all, so even a man with exceptionally large chakra should -
(16h33m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - not set him off this much, it should be another one of the bijuu, unless there was someone here with that much chakra. Regardless, Rakudo follows after Samehada as it scuttles toward the center of the village and the Hokage's mansion.

(15h44m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō |From inside the Hokage's office, Yujo's well trained ears picked up on what the man outside had said. A bijuu Hunter? A sigh was released from his lungs and out onto the world. "One moment." He began walking towards the window that (C)
(15h39m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) overlooked the mainstreet in which the sound was heard from. During that 2 second walk, he shifted his eyes to those of the Mangekyo and peeked out said window to see the man walking the samehada like some sort of dog. (C)
(15h35m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) At which point a baseball sized kamui would be shot out at the mans' forehead, of course closing down to steal a portion of his brain, to make it go bye bye. This of course would be done in a microsecond, and without any sort of defensive (C)
(15h32m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) measure up, ol' Samehada would be left without an owner, at least an alive one.

(14h25m) <||||> Uchiha Kage watches the small skirmish from atop the Hokage monument, eating popcorn at the sight of all the assumptions. Notably, he had been sitting upon the monument of his favorite Hokage, the Shodaime.
(15h27m) <火> TachiUchiha an arm would spring from the ground to brush against the scale holding sword. Kirk having used his transportation system to originally rise in the street but this weapon gave him interest +
(15h24m) <火> TachiUchiha which made his actions alter in an attempt to capture the sword. Seeing how he would rise his arm right under the sword to cut it off in its tracks the blade may have been caught off guard. Then agian there was a good chance it would be drawn +
(15h22m) <火> TachiUchiha to Kirk's being as he himself hosted a rather huge chakra supply along with a rare treat for the blade. The chakra of the gift of the hermits a chakra so rare the blade would more then likely be drawn to it highly. All Kirk would need was a +
(15h19m) <火> TachiUchiha simply brush of his touch to the weapon which would be followed by an instant puff of smoke the sword being sent to Kirk's holding cell and what not in the SGT where it would be fed by a mass storage of chakra from tailed beast to more exotic +
(15h18m) <火> TachiUchiha meals. The touch of his skin to the sword having activated the Flying Thunder God of course. Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself.
(15h17m) <火> TachiUchiha converses, "Wrong account... Oh well. All actions go to my main. I think you know who that is."

(14h56m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo entered the gate of the village and said a sentence or two and Yujo, at the center of the village, in a building, can hear him. Ok. Let's break this one down. If Yujo can hear Rakudo just inside the gates when he himself is at the center of -
(14h55m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - of the village then Yujo must be able to hear at least that far in all other directions too, which means he is hearing pretty much everything in the village at all times. We know this is a just a passive ability since Yujo didn't activate -
(14h51m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - anything to use it, his ears are just that "well trained". So by Rakudo's logic this means Yujo must just be hearing an overwhelming probably buzzing screeching noise at all times. He's hearing everything so there's no way he be able to -
(14h48m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - pick anything out from the ruckus. If he wasn't just stricken deaf by this noise he's probably completely completely mad, there'd be no way he could sleep like that, he'd eventually just die from sleep deprivation Rakudo supposes. -
(14h45m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo -Shockingly Yujo's ability doesn't make any sense, man, it's only the 6th consecutive time that has happened. So while Yujo deals with the entire village of Konoha taking ice picks to his ear drums Rakudo would activate his Byakugan. -
(14h42m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - He did this to observe the Hokage building that Samehada seemed to be leading him to but the all-around vision it granted allowed him to see Kirk coming from the underground to just rob him for no reason. Lie, Cheat, and Steal, the Will of -
(14h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Fire 2.0. Rakudo would active his Raiton no Yoroi and shunshin to the side. Being the/one of the fastest men alive did have its perks. He would snatch up Samehada as Kirk reached up at it with his grubby little fingers. This would happen -
(14h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - as Yujo, should he over come the blinding pain being rocketed into his ears, looked out the window, so the highest of high speed shunshins would take Rakudo out of the way of his Kamui attempt, since it was so small Rakudo would only need to -
(14h37m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - move very slightly to avoid it. Rakudo would have shunshined himself into an alley way, looking down at the ground where Kirk was. From this angle there would be no way Yujo could see him and launch another Kamui, several buildings were in -
(14h34m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - the way after all. Rakudo looked at the Kamui snapping shut where he had just been (assuming Yujo's ability to cast it) and Kirk's hand poking out of the ground and pointed an accusing finger at him, "What is WRONG with you people?!?"

(14h23m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō begins to break this down slowly so that Rakudo could understand this, regardless of his lack of brains. (No Literally his brain is like gone. Read on!). So, moving on Rakudo firstly character controlled my character, with him making the (C)
(14h20m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo sits down with some popcorn, "Oh he's gonna try and explain things again, this is gonna be good."
(14h19m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) assumption that my 6 month RL time training in Oto with the Otokage, while leading the Sound ninja 5, wouldn't allow me to do the things described with my own ears, and all that writhing in pain nonsense, laughable character control. (C)
(14h16m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) Moving on, the Kamui tech would be shot off, would hit, and Rakudo did die, leaving a hole in the middle of his skull. With sight of this, Yujo shunshined to the dead body, formed a seal, and used the Uzumaki sealing technique to seal away (C)
(14h15m) <火> Uzumaki Yūjō (C) all of what was left of Rakudo. "Well, would you look at that? He kinda died, poor fella."
Rakudo
Yūjō
Uetto
SL's Main Protagonist and Savior

To summarize, Rakudo's first post is his entering of the village and searching/travelling to the Hokage Manor.
Yūjō's post is his super-hearing with selective sound-listening being used to hear and locate Rakudo. Then the attempted Kamui happens.
Uetto spawns from the ground like a spring flower, and attempts to grab Samehada.
Rakudo's second post accepts these above actions happening: Yūjō's super-hearing, Rakudo being within his direct line-of-sight (distance from the manor is debatable, but it's enough to where Yūjō can clearly see him), and Uetto sprouting. Some self-speculation takes up about 50-60% of the post. Byakugan activates and he attempts to dodge the Kamui and Uetto's arm.
Yūjō elaborates on his training with sound and Ototon, thereby confirming that his hearing is indeed that powerful and sound-selective.

The main meat of the problem is if Rakudo could have successfully escaped from the Kamui. The two biggest factors are Rakudo's speed and the sub-factors of Left Eye Kamui's effectiveness.

The speed at which something can be Kamui'd away is dependent on the distance it is from the user, and it's size. Kakashi has been shown to quickly warp away a nail being flung to his head in the Invasion of Pain arc, but he was also shown to struggle with warping away a Preta Path missle. Though he was very near-death and had to concentrate on a quickly-moving object (http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-424-page-16.html). He has also Kamui'd away two of Sasuke's Susanoo Arrows coming straight at him with almost-impossible-to-dodge speeds. (http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-484-page-6.html) In the Shinobi World War arc, he needed some time to gather enough chakra to concentrate and attempt to warp away the Gedo Mazo's head (http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-595-page-17.html). I'm not quite sure about there being a barrier being erected around the area to be Kamui'd, but only a visual distortion of space is shown in the desired area, with the object/thing is pulled into the center of it after the dependent time.

Rakudo's speed is dependent on his claim of it. He is the self-proclaimed fastest man alive, with his wikia profile stating that he is rumored to be almost as fast as anyone with Raiton no Yoroi active, without the Gates or his own active. It further goes on to say that the Sharingan will have a hard time to keep up with him, with his Gates active.

So it's basically broken down into Kamui/Sharingan speed and opponent's speed.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 08:55:15 PM »

If we're skipping the judge, Eric, then I'll post my opinion. Yujo has passive super hearing via Ototon. I saw you, Rakudo, argue that it'd make him go insane. I haven't read everything here but, if it hasn't been resolved yet, then see Superman.

Now, that that's out of the way and Yujo can hear you then you're hit. Why? Because he, with the Sharingan active, saw you, a rather large chakra source and source of the voice, and Kamui'd you. Kamui is, in fact, instantaneous on objects, people, etc. Kakashi was able to instantly warp away a nail, kunai, Tailed Beast, and Gedo Mazo arm. So, you -- a person who didn't have their Byukugan active -- would have been caught in the Kamui before you even knew it. Kirk's post happened AFTER Yujo performed his attacked as illustrated when Kirk posted, and I quote, "Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself.". So, with that bit of information you'd be hit. If you have any arguments regarding this then feel free to respond to this, but I'm fairly certain I've covered everything that was being disputed.
I wanted to post something similar to this.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 09:15:11 PM »

Well sense the hearing thing seems to be legit. If this level if hearing is indeed accustomed to Oto. I didn't know it was an ototon skill but rather just a physical skill he had.

The timing is key then. Roughly I am thinking that Yujo started to cast his Kamui, which is super fast, right as I start to spring my hand from the ground. Which at that time Rakudo would have been activating his Byakugan I believe them he would have to register everything, not his attention is drawn to the Hokage Mansion so if he is focusing his Byakugan there which it seemed he was doing then I'm not so sure if he would have the 360 vision. I am aware the Byakugan grants it but only to a degree when one is focusing to a certain area I don't think they are granted rather to when they focus to a radius around them. So I would have to think there would be a split second between him activating noting and then equipping the raiton and the shunshin. So that my grant Yujo the time to Kamui him. Hell even me the time to snatch the sword. I'm not sure if his Byakugan is an implant but I don't think it grants the 360 vision if so, the implant Byakugan we saw didn't do so I think. Hell I would question if one Byakugan eye grants such at all.

The biggest thing I question on Rakudo's part is the instant activation of two jutsu at the same time. Wasn't the Riakage already cloaked in Raiton before shunshin combo? Also didn't there use to be a rule to where you had to perform hand seals before using a shunshin in fights? Or was that just a courtesy thing... I k ow other sites have the rule that hand signs are needed for shunshin and substitution.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »

Nathan kinda wrapped it up there. But Rakudo will inevitably refute it so ill reiterate everything in order from the battle, and this will end.

One: Rakudo entered the village and began following samehada down the street, make note that Rakudo in his post stated that samehada quickens his pace. He walks some more and makes the comment about he chakra.

Two: I hear him, the Ototon hearing is legit so just deal. I walk to the window, see him and immediately Kamui him, no pause no thought just Kamui.

Three: Kirk makes his post specific to being done after my move is already cast, not at the same time.

Four: Rakudo only moves to grab the sword which was only in danger after Kirk moved with was after my post. By the time he made any thought to grab the sword, the attack would have already gone through.

That's basically it, thank you for playing duck hunt!
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 10:14:05 PM »

Allow me to chime in on the whole Ototon debate, in regards to hearing. At one point in my rp, I claimed godly hearing and so did past Otokage Hazama. However, this was due to a custom kg ability of melody release, which has been totally scrapped.

Sound users however are still granted superb hearing, but nothing close to what was done in the past. Alan and I revamped Ototon (Which Riku might not be aware about) and these are the listening techniques we developed.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Auditory_Comprehension

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Release:_Hell%27s_Ears

The first one is supplementary and always in effect, second one is a technique. I didn't read the post, nor am I going to. Just thought I'd comment on how Ototon is being used currently. Based on the current situation, Yujo is at least using the first technique, and might be able to edit his post to use the second. This might be sufficent enough to hear Rakudo, idk since I didn't read it or know Konoha's layout.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:16:24 PM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.