Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30634 times)

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2013, 06:22:19 AM »

SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS IN MY POST

I activate my Byakugan, Yujo is walking toward the window, Kirk is under the ground beneath me.

My intent is to zoom in on the Hokage mansion (I have two Byakugan eyes and my Rinnegan in my Third Eye Technique FYI Kirk) but since I get my 360 vision when I activate them I see Kirk coming up toward Samehada, so I Raiton Shunshin to grab Samehada and get out of the way before he can touch it, which causes me to be moving as Yujo looks out the window to Kamui me.

Here is where it gets fun, as I found out we are literally on opposite ends of the village from one another. So lets hypothetically say Konoha is a mere mile wide.

That my friends is several man sharpshooting at targets that are 5/8th of a mile away. The targets are those teeny white things all the way in the background. Still not as far as me and Yujo in our hypothetical scenario. Now we all know Konoha is larger than one mile wide. So, who here can honestly say (other than Yujo) that Yujo can hit one of the fastest possible moving targets with a Kamui the size of a BASEBALL at, lets modestly say, double that distance. He's really gonna no scope head shot me there? Really?

I am moving BEFORE, the Kamui hits me, that is why I am saying I avoid it. Yujo has to move his eyes to my head, and at the point I am already moving. Increase the distance in that pic by two or three times and then for good measure shoot the targets out of a cannon perpendicularly away from the shooter.

Is there REALLY anyone here heavily lobotomized enough to say that "Oh yeah he's got you dead to rights man." Nathan? Yujo? Kirk? Anyone? REALLY?!?

The fact that you managed to do that from your phone is commendable by my flip phone standards. Oh, and it makes some sense too, that's a plus.  :P

Alright there are some key variables you are ignoring.

First off I seriously doubt that either of those sharp-shooters have a Doujutsu, let alone the Sharingan. They have the Optic vision of a naked mole rat in comparison. Furthermore, They lack the the high vantage point of the Hokage mansion. 
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2013, 06:24:46 AM »

Except Yujo posted hearing me, and I spoke to Samehada just as we began walking into the village. He said it took him two seconds to walk over and Kamui me. So we wouldn't even have begun to really move. Yujo retro posted me and I am using that to my advantage.

I know you are saying you used Mayfly or whatever, but here is thing, you didn't say what effect it would have. All you said was "your transportation technique", and that means nothing to me. I see you with my Byakugan under the ground before Yujo casts his Kamui. I have to activate the Byakugan before I can focus on the mansion, so I would see you as soon as I do. If you had said something like "Uetto moves up through the ground toward Samehada, and would not be detectable by Rakudo until he breached the surface", you would have me, but you didn't do that.

Like I said too there is no clear indication of the chronology here, you seem to be acting in sync with Yujo as it seems to me. My post is preempting both of you essentially.

No I was going by the timing of my action of rising my hand is all. Going off how I saw the event playing out is all.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2013, 06:28:28 AM »

Well he's inside the building looking out a window soooo

LOOK OUT! He's like 50 feet in the air! And the Sharingan does not give any kind of telescopic vision like the Byakugan does, his Sharigan isn't going to really help him in the long range situation he is in. I'm still gonna be like 2 miles away and practically impossible to see.

I don't know what else to tell you Kirk, I activated my Byakugan and acted before your hand breached the surface or Yujo launched his Kamui, that is all there is too it really.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2013, 06:42:01 AM »

I'm not picking sides here what so ever, because this can go back and forth forever since both parties are at fault or messed up along the way.

But didn't Rakudo post after? If he did, I'm pretty sure that's saying he accepted what happened to him in Yujo's post. Even though the logic can flawed, Rakudo posted when he should have disputed what happened to him on the spot.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2013, 06:44:42 AM »

I'm not picking sides here what so ever, because this can go back and forth forever since both parties are at fault or messed up along the way.

But didn't Rakudo post after? If he did, I'm pretty sure that's saying he accepted what happened to him in Yujo's post. Even though the logic can flawed, Rakudo posted when he should have disputed what happened to him on the spot.

I posted dodging his attack yes, that is what is currently being disputed. My post. I'm defending myself here.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 07:02:24 AM »

(14h42m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - He did this to observe the Hokage building that Samehada seemed to be leading him to but the all-around vision it granted allowed him to see Kirk coming from the underground to just rob him for no reason.

I wasn't aware that Byakugan was so mighty that it could see through Kirk's usage of the Mayfly technique.

Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja like Karin.

Straight from the wikipedia, It's something that I thought I should point out.
Then again mistakes are coming from both sides in my opinion and I don't see why you two can't work it out in a friendly manner.

Edit; I also went and reviewed the new Bijuu rules and I thought one of the new guidelines was to apply the notions of real-time travel from point A to B? Traveling from point A (Kirigakure) to point B (Konohagakure) and should at least take a day by the means that I witnessed from Rakudo...unless I am missing something here? (Clay Birds)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:08:50 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »

Like I already said Kirk never mentioned that was the jutsu he was using, and there are about half a dozen that let you move through the ground. I already mentioned this Kamui, his post did nothing to say that I could not see him with my Byakugan.

Well since i have to deal with the entire village of Konoha meta gaming me because I posted I suggest they have to deal with me flying there since they posted and accepted me doing it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:10:13 AM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 07:12:19 AM »

Literally No ^ xD Good try though.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2013, 07:14:19 AM »

Literally No ^ xD Good try though.

Good counter argument. Your ears must be burning from my hateful logic.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2013, 07:18:20 AM »

Then again mistakes are coming from both sides in my opinion and I don't see why you two can't work it out in a friendly manner.

I stand by my previous statement. :oops:

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2013, 07:19:54 AM »

I stand by my previous statement. :oops:

I don't know why you brought it up then .-.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »

Just to make note, the distance from the village gates to the Hokages manor, is roughly 1200 yards. Which equates to 6 tenths of a mile, and Rakudo had done some walking before I decided to quick scope him CoD style. Regardless of such my hearing is legit, Rakudo is trying oh so desperately to survive, which is understandable, but completely dishonourable, and the response Rakudo made in his post was to Kirks actions which was stated to have simply happened after I shot off my kamui, again that cannot be disputed. Rakudo only made response to his incoming peril when the sword was in danger, as he had no way of knowing the Kamui was coming. And as posted multiple times before, Kirk made his post after my tech was shot off. And just in case you all were wondering, yes, I am actually that Leet of a Sniper.

" Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself."

He did this to observe the Hokage building that Samehada seemed to be leading him to ((but the all-around vision it granted allowed him to see Kirk)) coming from the underground to just rob him for no reason. Lie, Cheat, and Steal, the Will of -
(14h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Fire 2.0. Rakudo would active his Raiton no Yoroi and shunshin to the side. Being the/one of the fastest men alive did have its perks. ((He would snatch up Samehada as Kirk reached up at it with his grubby little fingers.))

Again some clarification of how the turn of events went, as posted by Rakudo, and Kirk, those of which posted after my post had already happened. From here on, I literally quoted everything applicable and made it relevant.

Kanji 神威
Rōmaji Kamui
Literal English Authority of the Gods
Games Divine Threat, Transportation Ninjutsu
Other Space–Time Migration[2] (時空間移動, Jikūkan Idō)
Debut
Manga Chapter #276
Anime Naruto Shippūden Episode #29
Movie Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
Game Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 5
OVA Naruto Shippūden: UNSG anime cutscenes
Appears in Anime, Manga, Game and Movie
Data
Classification Mangekyō Sharingan, Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu, Space–Time Ninjutsu, Barrier Ninjutsu
Class Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range All ranges

Space–Time Ninjutsu (時空間忍術, Jikūkan Ninjutsu; English TV "Teleportation Ninjutsu" or "Transportation Techniques"; Literally meaning "Time–Space Ninja Techniques")[1] are techniques that allow the users to manipulate the space–time continuum. By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location ((instantaneously)). {How fast is that again?}

Barrier Ninjutsu (結界忍術, Kekkai Ninjutsu; Literally meaning "Barrier Ninja Techniques") is the incorporation of barriers into techniques. Essentially these techniques allow the users to manipulate barriers. The user can erect barriers that can be used to protect themselves, or to trap an opponent, amongst other various uses. ((Kamui is a barrier type jutsu as well as it is space time, you literally cannot just waltz out of a barrier jutsu.))

"Only Minato Namikaze's Flying Thunder God Technique,[3] and Naruto Uzumaki while in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode are faster than A at his maximum speed, with the armour's maximum power.[4]" ((Don't think Rakudo is after that Nine tails chakra mode, or Hiraishin LOL))

Just to make note, the distance from the village gates to the Hokages manor, is roughly 1200 yards. Which equates to 6 tenths of a mile, and Rakudo had done some walking before I decided to quick scope him CoD style. Regardless of such my hearing is legit, Rakudo is trying oh so desperately to survive, which is understandable, but completely dishonourable, and the response Rakudo made in his post was to Kirks actions which was stated to have simply happened after I shot off my kamui, again that cannot be disputed. Rakudo only made response to his incoming peril when the sword was in danger, as he had no way of knowing the Kamui was coming. And as posted multiple times before, Kirk made his post after my tech was shot off. And just in case you all were wondering, yes, I am actually that Leet of a Sniper.

" Unknowingly to Kirk Rakudo would seem to be in a bind himself."

He did this to observe the Hokage building that Samehada seemed to be leading him to ((but the all-around vision it granted allowed him to see Kirk)) coming from the underground to just rob him for no reason. Lie, Cheat, and Steal, the Will of -
(14h39m) <霧隠> Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo - Fire 2.0. Rakudo would active his Raiton no Yoroi and shunshin to the side. Being the/one of the fastest men alive did have its perks. ((He would snatch up Samehada as Kirk reached up at it with his grubby little fingers.))

Kanji 神威
Rōmaji Kamui
Literal English Authority of the Gods
Games Divine Threat, Transportation Ninjutsu
Other Space–Time Migration[2] (時空間移動, Jikūkan Idō)
Debut
Manga Chapter #276
Anime Naruto Shippūden Episode #29
Movie Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
Game Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 5
OVA Naruto Shippūden: UNSG anime cutscenes
Appears in Anime, Manga, Game and Movie
Data
Classification Mangekyō Sharingan, Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu, Space–Time Ninjutsu, Barrier Ninjutsu
Class Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range All ranges

Space–Time Ninjutsu (時空間忍術, Jikūkan Ninjutsu; English TV "Teleportation Ninjutsu" or "Transportation Techniques"; Literally meaning "Time–Space Ninja Techniques")[1] are techniques that allow the users to manipulate the space–time continuum. By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location ((instantaneously)). {How fast is that again?}

Barrier Ninjutsu (結界忍術, Kekkai Ninjutsu; Literally meaning "Barrier Ninja Techniques") is the incorporation of barriers into techniques. Essentially these techniques allow the users to manipulate barriers. The user can erect barriers that can be used to protect themselves, or to trap an opponent, amongst other various uses. ((Kamui is a barrier type jutsu as well as it is space time, you literally cannot just waltz out of a barrier jutsu.))

"Only Minato Namikaze's Flying Thunder God Technique,[3] and Naruto Uzumaki while in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode are faster than A at his maximum speed, with the armour's maximum power.[4]" ((Don't think Rakudo is after that Nine tails chakra mode, or Hiraishin LOL))

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:55 AM »

Just to make note, the distance from the village gates to the Hokages manor, is roughly 1200 yards. Which equates to 6 tenths of a mile.
Source please.
>INB4 banned for opinions.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:44 AM »

Kamui- As in the First Hokage of SL, the Mod guy, ya know.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2013, 03:40:11 PM »

Kamui- As in the First Hokage of SL, the Mod guy, ya know.

I'm almost done commenting on here, but hasn't it been awhile since Kamui was in charge? Not to mention the village has been renovated several times since he last paid a visit. Granted, I'm not arguing that the gates and the residence are miles apart, I'm just wondering where an approximation of 1200 yards comes from.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.