Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 29975 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2013, 11:56:51 PM »

Tell him I said Hi! xD JK JK.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »

"The second stage manifests around the time the user comes of age, as manipulation over his/her surroundings. In Kyutu this is the power to use his chakra to control the flow of time. With this he can speed himself through time, reverse time, and even stop time if needed, among other things. This seems to take extreme amounts of chakra and would most likely be impossible for anyone without the bloodline limit to control. It is still unknown if there is more to this kekkei genkai."

Yeah, I don't think Kyutu should even exist lol, let alone have an opinion on any RP related Topic. This is just a side note. Time Release??

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2013, 12:08:15 AM »

This isn't here. It's just a figment of your imagination.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:49:51 AM by Nathan »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2013, 12:24:38 AM »

"The second stage manifests around the time the user comes of age, as manipulation over his/her surroundings. In Kyutu this is the power to use his chakra to control the flow of time. With this he can speed himself through time, reverse time, and even stop time if needed, among other things. This seems to take extreme amounts of chakra and would most likely be impossible for anyone without the bloodline limit to control. It is still unknown if there is more to this kekkei genkai."

Yeah, I don't think Kyutu should even exist lol, let alone have an opinion on any RP related Topic. This is just a side note. Time Release??

Thinks that is highly uncalled for. To flame a person just cause their opinion is another then your own, really? Grow up.

You have no right to say what should or should not be off ones character. Why you question Kyu is beyond my knowledge except the fact he made some rather good points in Rakudo's favor. He is not rping with you so no need to bring up his character skills here just to bash him like that.   

Also his KG has been around sense before you even typed a single letter into making an account at SL. SL has always accepted it. It is not god-modish at all really. Actually it if very creative something you noobs lack.

At these forms all have an opinion to be cast and you have no right to say otherwise nor to dictate who can and can't rp.

So indeed let us vote. I happily cast my vote in favor of Rakudo on this matter.

And here's a side note for you Yujo scum like is what has cast a pleague on a once great nation. This idea that you can say what is right and what is not about one's character. This immature bashing of those who prove you wrong. Here this young one, I am the heart and guardian of Konoha. I am one of the last of my breed. And I shall wash the village of Konoha clean from its scum... Welcome to hell my friend. Feel the wrath of true war, absolute sorrow.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2013, 12:34:46 AM »

"Here this young one, I am the heart and guardian of Konoha. I am one of the last of my breed."

Says the guy who just called war on Konoha? Hmm. Sounds a little off to me. Though you are right, Kirk, you are one of last of your breed, hopefully at least we can be rid of Rp'ers like you sometime in the near future. Though, this isn't what this is about xD Not at all, Kirk is now mad, and casting his vote in favor simply because of his petty anger. This is why a community vote will not work, too many biased opinions, or ones that spawn from ignorance both of which apply in the so called heart of Konoha's case. A judge is the only viable solution, and the only sensible one at this point. Thanks for proving that, Mister Guardian.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2013, 12:39:41 AM »

"Well sense the hearing thing seems to be legit. If this level if hearing is indeed accustomed to Oto. I didn't know it was an ototon skill but rather just a physical skill he had.

The timing is key then. Roughly I am thinking that Yujo started to cast his Kamui, which is super fast, right as I start to spring my hand from the ground. Which at that time Rakudo would have been activating his Byakugan I believe them he would have to register everything, not his attention is drawn to the Hokage Mansion so if he is focusing his Byakugan there which it seemed he was doing then I'm not so sure if he would have the 360 vision. I am aware the Byakugan grants it but only to a degree when one is focusing to a certain area I don't think they are granted rather to when they focus to a radius around them. So I would have to think there would be a split second between him activating noting and then equipping the raiton and the shunshin. So that my grant Yujo the time to Kamui him. Hell even me the time to snatch the sword. I'm not sure if his Byakugan is an implant but I don't think it grants the 360 vision if so, the implant Byakugan we saw didn't do so I think. Hell I would question if one Byakugan eye grants such at all.

The biggest thing I question on Rakudo's part is the instant activation of two jutsu at the same time. Wasn't the Riakage already cloaked in Raiton before shunshin combo? Also didn't there use to be a rule to where you had to perform hand seals before using a shunshin in fights? Or was that just a courtesy thing... I k ow other sites have the rule that hand signs are needed for shunshin and substitution."

And now to not sound like a complete ass, I posted that above, copied and pasted from Kirk's earlier opinion. To prove that he changed his vote because of anger.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2013, 12:41:31 AM »

Wouldn't really call that a change in vote, he was already in favor of a compromise between you two. He's just more inflamed now.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:42:05 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2013, 12:48:55 AM »

This is going nowhere. A community vote doesn't work people are too concerned with their own ambition to do so. A judge is the only thing I accept at this point.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2013, 12:49:14 AM »

So, does Raifudo get a cereal-box badge saying he's a sheriff now?

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2013, 12:55:48 AM »

>INB4 banned for opinions.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2013, 12:58:09 AM »

You know it's legit because it comes from our new grand poobah.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2013, 12:58:31 AM »

Indeed. I can change my vote as I wish. Anger had nothing to do with it. I had changed my mind to Rakudo's favor before hand due to know information and understanding. Kyu's post playing a large role in such along with me having been wrong about the timing. If Rakudo noted me under the ground then that does place him encasing your Kamui. Anything otherwise would make your post meta-gaming on a few terms.

Regardless I'm not one to make an opinion based on anger. Rather my actions in rp will reflect that. I was for compromise not judge. You came here so lets settle it here therefor to move this along I castes a vote.

Also yes I questioned Rakudo's actions some but the thing is that was not playing a role in this as no one else seemed to take it into account but rather timing and location where the factors. So if there is no compromise then I feel Rakudo's post is legit.

Also this Lonoha isn't the Konoha I gave my full heart and loyalty to. This is like spitting on the graves of all my old comrades that fought and sacrificed for the village you dirty like that. No this is not Konoha it died long ago. Hopefully the few who still are of that time will understand this... Rise Neo-Konoha <L.nin>

Oh one more thing my breed is what once made Konoha and SL a great village and site. At least we could have fun and rp efficiently. Sure we are the idiots and god-modera yet we could settle a fight in a few hours and not have to take a week a post.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2013, 02:23:23 AM »

Also yes I questioned Rakudo's actions some but the thing is that was not playing a role in this as no one else seemed to take it into account but rather timing and location where the factors. So if there is no compromise then I feel Rakudo's post is legit.

Also this Lonoha isn't the Konoha I gave my full heart and loyalty to. This is like spitting on the graves of all my old comrades that fought and sacrificed for the village you dirty like that. No this is not Konoha it died long ago. Hopefully the few who still are of that time will understand this... Rise Neo-Konoha <L.nin>

Oh one more thing my breed is what once made Konoha and SL a great village and site. At least we could have fun and rp efficiently. Sure we are the idiots and god-modera yet we could settle a fight in a few hours and not have to take a week a post.

This isn't about the old days or the old Konoha, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't go calling the old one better than the new one when this topic isn't even about that. Now, again, the two RPers need to come to an agreement and the mods should help that happen instead of everyone either insulting one another or adding nothing to the topic.

Also:

I feel as if this isn't real. Needs more yellow font.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2013, 02:30:06 AM »

:roll: I should have stuck around on the forums instead of playing Borderlands 2, jeez.

In light of my earlier suggestion, I stand firm by the thought that Kamui could reach out to the stars, and Rakudo being able to dodge it. But I guess that is technically siding with Rakudo, isn't it?

Listen guys, let's not make this about RP'ers. Throwing around 'scum' and 'breed' is not contributing to the topic at hand. It is only making it worse. Attacking each other is going to degrade this into a biju match of the most spiteful kind.

This is my last statement on the matter. I say both post are legit, and both succeed in doing what they do. Yujo will just have to close the portal and try again, if he gets the chance. Had Kirk not interfered, that probably would have been all he wrote.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2013, 04:17:08 AM »

Wow... I forget to check the forum for one day, and everything explodes. XD

I stand in favor of Rakudo, or at least a compromise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.