Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Magic Ears  (Read 30362 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Ears
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »

I'm not a thing? Fine, I'll be non-existent in my own corner. Q~Q

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2013, 11:12:05 PM »

This seems like it's becoming a popularity vote and just what the person/people think in regards to Kamui, so I'd say the community vote is out the window. Just close this topic and have the two find a judge because, again, this is going nowhere. I could sit here and post yet again how Bocc'/Rakudo didn't activate Bykugan and how Kamui is INSTANT and then someone on Bocc's/Rakudo's side could completely disagree with me. Where does that get us? Nowhere.

And I could link you to the definition of the word BEFORE, again, since you still don't know the meaning, but that is clearly irrelevant.

Also ignore the fact that most of the people who have voted have put forth arguments of their own at some point or at least said why they are voting for which ever. Thecurse doesn't hate me, he just thinks we should get a judge.

There is nothing wrong with this but Nathan and Yujo, the people who most want me to die, don't like it...

Hmm.... Occam's Razor says the simplest answer is usually the right one so I'm going to have go with answer B, "Nathan and Yujo are cranky that I'm now winning an argument they thought they had in the bag and I won't be dying this post."

At some point I think they have both said a judge would be fastest too, in which case I question their perception of the passage of time, because I am pretty sure just saying "Rakudo loses a hand, moving on." is going to be significantly faster than presenting our arguments all over again to a judge. :P

edit

I put Trev on my side too since he said we should just get a judge or compromise, which ever.  So really it is just the same but this

AGREE WITH RAKUDO:
Raifudo
Rakudo
UettoSenju
Kyutu
Kaito
Sploofmoof
Trev
Eric(?)

AGREE WITH YUJO:
Nathan
Yujo
Thecurse
Steel

AGREE WITH FINDING A LOLPEACE (police, get it? [lol > pol / peace > lice]):
Kamui
Trev

I'll humor you:

Just kidding. Get a judge.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:32:13 PM by Nathan »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2013, 04:44:30 AM »

Ok I pick Raifudo, Kirk, Kyutu, Kaito, or Trev to be a judge. They say we should do the compromise, my hand falls off, it's Yujo's post.

If anyone OTHER than the two Konoha nin who need me to die this post to save their own lives thinks we should void the community poll that was agreed upon then maybe that would actually be legitimate.

I mean come on can you guys make yourselves look any more ridiculous? Scroll back a few page a see Yujo saying "The only thing that we can do is have the community decide" me agreeing to it, and then Yujo and Nathan saying they wouldn't listen to it when it went in my favor. Yujo first posted saying he didn't want a poll because it could be rigged and then pm'd me 15 mins later saying.

---Original Message from Uzumaki Yūjō(2013-12-19 22:14:54)---
I'm going to open a poll. A real vote will be had.

I've had my fair share of leaf nin whining and crying, I'm done with it. I'm sure if you guys want to ignore what we agreed upon because it didn't go your way I can find plenty of people to make another community decision to just strip Yujo of the three tails for refusing to rp in its defense. If he isn't following the new rules then please let me know and I will just challenge him for it and this will all be much simpler.

It's very obvious you guys are just going to bounce around to whatever option shows the most promise at the given time so I see no reason to change anything.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:00 AM »

I have no idea who would even judge this fight. Most people that I can think of right off the bat have already posted their opinion, so they're obviously not going to be chosen.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2013, 05:27:22 AM »

I have no idea who would even judge this fight. Most people that I can think of right off the bat have already posted their opinion, so they're obviously not going to be chosen.

Like I said Nathan and Yujo are only insisting on a judge because it is the only way this can end with me dying. If they agreed to me losing a hand I'd take decent damage, all arguments would stop, and the rp would instantly resume but that isn't enough for them.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »

How does that stop someone from being a judge? It's what they're doing ultimately.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2013, 10:59:34 AM »

How does that stop someone from being a judge? It's what they're doing ultimately.

I assumed he meant that Yujo can see everyone who has agreed with me at some point and so he won't agree to them being a judge. Since they'd be the smart ones.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »

I assumed he meant that Yujo can see everyone who has agreed with me at some point and so he won't agree to them being a judge. Since they'd be the smart ones.

I have the perfect judge.

We'll ask Neiji who is right and then whatever he decides it's final.
Him or we ask Kishi if any one can contact him.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 12:20:34 PM by Lazy Oogakari, Steel »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »

Again, even of this vote comes out to be 100 vs 4 it won't matter, so everyone please go on ahead. Rakudo refused a judge, and I refused to accept this vote, simple as that. The vote quickly turned into a popularity contest, and it's a silly way to decide things considering. A judge to be found is the only way to resolve this, otherwise you can count on this staying right here, no progress, and a halted Rp.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2013, 04:20:25 PM »

Again, even of this vote comes out to be 100 vs 4 it won't matter, so everyone please go on ahead. Rakudo refused a judge, and I refused to accept this vote, simple as that. The vote quickly turned into a popularity contest, and it's a silly way to decide things considering. A judge to be found is the only way to resolve this, otherwise you can count on this staying right here, no progress, and a halted Rp.
We'll ask Neiji who is right and then whatever he decides it's final.
Him or we ask Kishi if any one can contact him

The judges.^

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2013, 06:02:45 PM »

I'd volunteer considering all I do is lurk the forums and any and all rp that happens doesn't affect me or anything I will do-- but I doubt Riku wants that.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »

Considering you have already chosen a side, the bias is unacceptable. Otherwise I would have been fine with it.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »

Considering you have already chosen a side, the bias is unacceptable. Otherwise I would have been fine with it.

Then we really will have to use Neji, who hasn't posted in this topic? I asked Zenaku before what he thought and he agreed with me, so you won't want to use him. Kamui was here, Kyu, Tsuyo, Eric, pretty much anyone I could conceivably want to use as a judge.

Please tell me who you want to be a judge, the first thing they can decide is whether or not you should be stripped of the 3 tails for ignoring a decision you agreed to and refusing to rp in its defense.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:32:03 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2013, 06:46:59 PM »

How is someone making a decision, all-things considered, biased? That's just stupid.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:52:05 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »

How is someone making a decision side all-things considered biased? That's just stupid.

Come on Rai, reading about what is happening and then forming an opinion on it is completely unacceptable for a judge. They need to be totally clueless to be effective.

Of course lets just ignore the fact that you just read the topic and posted your opinion on your own after reading what me and Yujo were saying, you know, the EXACT THING a judge would do.

Yujo doesn't want a judge he just wants someone to say I'm dead. In fact, here is my simulation of Yujo's actions if I did agree to a judge, based on months of exposure to the babbies of Konoha.

*Judge agrees with me, maybe even says I can dodge completely with no damage*

Yujo: He/she was obviously just biased against me, I'm not accepting that decision (again).

Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it?

You know what Yujo, genius? Not only do we have to find someone who hasn't posted in this topic we have to find someone who hasn't READ this topic, otherwise they'd already have an opinion right? We have to find someone who knows nothing about this and tell them THEY CAN'T READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DECISION ON. Because if they read this topic they might not form the opinion you want them to, and what good is that then?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.