Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Stripping of the One-Tails  (Read 6226 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Stripping of the One-Tails
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 07:19:41 PM »

This guy has been waiting for months -- apparently -- though so it seems unfair to not only make him wait until next year but then also either potentially wait another two weeks or attack Suna just to get it.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:45:53 PM »

What I don't get is that someone had the tailed beast he was in line to challenge and they tailed beast was given to Suna?

That's messed up. He had been waiting for his challenger for the best before it was handed over what right does anyone have to ignore that fact?

I have said it before and will say it again, when a host up and quits the Biju should go to the person next in line for challenge not a friend or the village they were from. I mean by those means Suna could just keep it and bypass every challenge.

This Biju should be his no questions asked as it should have been the moment that first person quit.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »

And yet in Konoha this practice seems to be just fine. Trev to Yujo with Rakudo challenge in the wings?

It's going down. So deal with it. When we have a suitable host to offer Yujo/Yoshiro...we will contact him. Until then, this issue has been resolved.

May I ask why what Konoha does should reflect my statement? I am not a Leaf Shinobi anymore. Plus I can't control what others do I was simply stating my idea that it should just be given to him right now.

To be honest I wasn't even aware of no issue similar to this one with Trev and Yujo. My feelings remain the same on the issue. It is Rakudo's Biju if he was in the line of challengers.

Like I said I have made this point in the past trying to get it to sink in.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 09:26:23 PM »

And yet in Konoha this practice seems to be just fine. Trev to Yujo with Rakudo challenge in the wings?

It's going down. So deal with it. When we have a suitable host to offer Yujo/Yoshiro...we will contact him. Until then, this issue has been resolved.

May I ask why what Konoha does should reflect my statement? I am not a Leaf Shinobi anymore. Plus I can't control what others do I was simply stating my idea that it should just be given to him right now.

To be honest I wasn't even aware of no issue similar to this one with Trev and Yujo. My feelings remain the same on the issue. It is Rakudo's Biju if he was in the line of challengers.

Like I said I have made this point in the past trying to get it to sink in.

I know it's mine, it's one of the reasons I am in Konoha. :P

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 09:27:48 PM »

Correction. I acquired the Sanbi and could not properly defend it. Rakudo had challenged me before I actually got the biju, as we both knew it would happen soon. Thus I did not count it as a legit challenge as why should I accept them or hold his spot when I don't have it?

When I did finally get it, Yujo beat Rakudo to the punch. I could not defend it, thus it went to the current kage (Kamui) Kamui could not defend it either, so it was given to the challenger Yujo and not passed within the village any longer. So while Yujo is a friend of mine, it went to him because he was the challenger and not to avoid Rakudo.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 09:40:12 PM »

Correction. I acquired the Sanbi and could not properly defend it. Rakudo had challenged me before I actually got the biju, as we both knew it would happen soon. Thus I did not count it as a legit challenge as why should I accept them or hold his spot when I don't have it?

When I did finally get it, Yujo beat Rakudo to the punch. I could not defend it, thus it went to the current kage (Kamui) Kamui could not defend it either, so it was given to the challenger Yujo and not passed within the village any longer. So while Yujo is a friend of mine, it went to him because he was the challenger and not to avoid Rakudo.

Which would have been fine with me had you not affirmed you were going to fight me for it when I did challenge you, so I don't really see the difference. That's all water under the bridge at this point though.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »

Well, I'm just saying, Oto didn't just keep passing it around. We eventually defaulted on it, and didn't give it to a friend or village.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 10:03:10 PM »

Is this thread about Rakudo and Yujo or am I missing something here?
Before the thread's purpose becomes lost, I am wondering about something... did Sunagakure take affirmative action taken due to all this?

I've been seeing some RP in Sunagakure with the Ichibi itself, so I assume Sunagakure is picking it's champion at this moment and hopefully everything can be cleared up soon.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »

Is this thread about Rakudo and Yujo or am I missing something here?
Before the thread's purpose becomes lost, I am wondering about something... did Sunagakure take affirmative action taken due to all this?

I've been seeing some RP in Sunagakure with the Ichibi itself, so I assume Sunagakure is picking it's champion at this moment and hopefully everything can be cleared up soon.

EVERYTHING is about me Camel, you should know this by now.  :cool:

For reals though, everything seems to be on the up and up here.

Yoshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 11:06:12 PM »

I know I said I didn't mind waiting, but I've been waiting for MONTHS already and I don't want to have to wait until New Years just to then potentially wait even longer for a grace period. ._.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 12:32:22 AM »

Eh, I have one question for Yoshiro.  Do you have proof of your challenge to Anika?  If I recall (by the old rules of bijuu challenges) you had to formally ask for a challenge, with a time and date and whatnot.

The claim that this happened months ago seems a little too convenient for me (as any unsaved messages would be gone), as I knew Anika and it's not likely that she would just straight up ignore a Bijuu challenge from anyone without a good reason to do so.

I find it odd that you didn't make an issue out of her 'ignoring' your challenge for months but suddenly when she's gone and cannot refute your point, you NOW show up and claim you had a pending challenge.

I'm not saying you're lying, but I'm saying it's very suspicious.

Yoshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 02:27:21 AM »

I figured someone would say that, Sploof. I didn't come here awhile ago because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and I figured that Anika would, eventually, come out of inactivity, but instead she left. So, I PMed Zojin and didn't get a response for about another month and I figured I'd bring it here, but I didn't archive the messages so they were deleted. I assure you that I'm telling the truth because I don't really have a reason to lie just to get an object in RP.

Yoshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 02:47:27 AM »

I am sure you don't want to have to wait but would rather just be given the beasty. Well we are not just going to up and give you the bijuu. So you are going to have to wait. We are going to all this trouble to find someone suitable to give you a good match...that is kind of the whole point to have a bijuu is to fight for it...its not just an ornament...and that takes time.

You could be happy that you get first crack at it and say thank you.

That sure would rock my world for a change.

I'm just a little annoyed is all. I've been waiting for quite some time already. Nevertheless, I didn't really want the beast without fight anyways. Well, at least as long as it's not against someone who will just argue every little thing.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 02:50:52 AM »

...You could be happy that you get first crack at it and say thank you.

That sure would rock my world for a change.

What?

Whether he is telling the truth or not, I have gotten the impression that extending the time limit to find the host is the solution to the ultimate question of how to handle this kind of thing in the future.

It would be a little rough to just up and strip the Sand of their beast, but this will not be the first time something like this pops up.

And Zenaku, the beast was mandated to be put into the host because it would be pointless waltzing a jar out of the village, or walking a tailed beast on an imaginary leash. Additionally, the no controlling biju Madara style concept from the old list was carried over, spiritually and not physically.

All in all, this topic is all clean, and further discussion about the proposed new rules can be relocated to the designated topic for them.

And Yoshi, though you are going to fight someone in Suna, don't get your hopes up yet.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 04:59:38 AM »

what you get the impression on is that your rules were adopted by Suna.
I don't see one person other than me, and that is just from today, commenting on your bijuu rules from Suna or saying that we will follow them. And since we have one of them you think you wold have polled us for our opinion on how to handle our bijuu.

Whether you accept it or not, the thing that happened with Suna is still something that needs to be addressed. If you guys don't accept it, fine, do your own rodeo show, but your situation brought up an interesting thing to light.

I am not going to poll someone else's village. That's not my job.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.