Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Melkor evil council 1  (Read 974 times)

Morgoth Bauglir

• Am i the only whom will kill for fried chicken -_-
    • View Profile
Melkor evil council 1
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:24:53 PM »

Taken from yugioh abridged, but revamped for Sl standards. Notes this is a comedy, and should not be taken with actual rp events. Enjoy

ALISTER: Oh, great and powerful Melkor How shall we defeat your nemesis, the dreaded Morgoth Bauglir

VALON: Tell us, almighty one, so that we may do your bidding!

Melkor: (sounding like Coiffio) Mah fwiends, dere is only one way to defeat that dooshbag... We will deoo him! (music stops)

RAFAEL: Um... did you say... "do him"?

Melkor: (Melkor's hair color changes from light blue to red-orange) I said DEOO him! What part of 'deoo him' doncha understand, dooshbag!? (Melkor hair color changes again, to indigo) We're gonna deoo him! Toogeda! All foh of us, we gonna deoo him. Deoo him hard and thowowowy. We will deoo him so hard dat he will feel it in the mo'ning when he wakes up.

ALISTER: Um, boss, are you serious?

Melkor: (Hair changes to gray) Yes, you prick! What, you want me to deoo you, too?

ALISTER: No, sir!

Melkor (Hair changes to pink)) Then keep your mouth shut, man. Okay, man? (Hair changes to light green) Yeah. So, we gonna deoo him... on motuhcycles.

VALON: Won't that be kind of... uncomfortable?

Melkor: (Hair changes to dark green) What the [EFF!] you talkin' about, man?

RAFAEL: Yeah, I don't want to do anybody on a motorbike-

Melkor: (Hair changes to red) DEOO!

RAFAEL: ...Are you saying "do", or "duel"?

Melkor: (Hair changes to orange) DEOOOO!!

RAFAEL: ...So you want us to do Morgoth?

Melkor: (Hair changes back to light blue) Yes, and I will stand here and watch you deoo him!

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 20 queries.