Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Addition to Bijuu Rules  (Read 4554 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Addition to Bijuu Rules
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »

Also, someone correct me if I wrong here as I was reading the biju rules, but is there anyway possible to identify if a summoner has a biju. I mean, if they're a jinchuuriki, someone can sense them, but how does one figure it out if they just have it as a summon?

There presumably isn't.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 02:42:50 AM »

Also, someone correct me if I wrong here as I was reading the biju rules, but is there anyway possible to identify if a summoner has a biju. I mean, if they're a jinchuuriki, someone can sense them, but how does one figure it out if they just have it as a summon?
See: Naruto and Madara. Naruto felt some explosive nausea coming up when Madara tried to summon Kurama. Naruto had no clue, but Kurama could tell who was trying to summon him.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 02:51:09 AM »

I don't get how that helps Kage? For example, Rinn has the Nibi as a summon. Unless he summons it, how can anyone possibly figure out he has it?

Seems a bit unfair if you summon it, you're basically exempt for being found.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 03:16:55 AM »

I don't get how that helps Kage? For example, Rinn has the Nibi as a summon. Unless he summons it, how can anyone possibly figure out he has it?

Seems a bit unfair if you summon it, you're basically exempt for being found.
But here's the thing. The holder of the Biju holds RP rights for it, in using it AND RPing for it. So if someone is trying to summon a Biju they contracted, but it's sealed in someone, then the Jinchuriki should be able to RP their Biju simply telling them what's going on or who it is that's doing it.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 03:25:10 AM »

I'm talking about if it's not sealed in someone, like Rinn and Tsuyo had it. Just a summon. If they never summon it, and it ain't sealed in someone, you can't find it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 04:52:29 AM »

I'm talking about if it's not sealed in someone, like Rinn and Tsuyo had it. Just a summon. If they never summon it, and it ain't sealed in someone, you can't find it.

For the record, Tsuyo had it sealed within him.
Which is why he killed off his character when it was extracted and gave some of his stuff away to some of his students.

Also I don't why anyone make use of this here and seek out remnants of the bijuus' chakras; since you have to make the contract after successfully controlling it against it's will.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:53:11 AM by Camel »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 09:13:57 AM »

Also I don't why anyone make use of this here and seek out remnants of the bijuus' chakras; since you have to make the contract after successfully controlling it against it's will.

Noob jinchuuriki's.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »

Well, unless they summon it, you don't know. However, unless they summon it, there is no advantage to having it. Jincks have a passive advantage of having the beast sealed within them.

Other than that thought, I am stumped as well on that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.