Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The lazy Jinchūriki of sl  (Read 7347 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: The lazy Jinchūriki of sl
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2014, 08:48:00 PM »

I do RP within my village. Currently, I am only having one-liners because I am actually waiting on Dart and co. to finish because he and I are supposed to be working on something. << Well more than two weeks ago, Xiarawst and I gave him an order to investigate something, and he is still working on it.

In my character's RP, I am in Kirigakure and haven't any logical reason to leave. It wouldn't occur to me as being a danger to Kiri, it would appear as if I were protecting by being present. Further, there are duties which as a higher-up of Kirigakure I have to do every so often.

Ohh. Yeah.. I do a lot of RP in dwellings. That's why I'm so thrown off. It hadn't occurred to me.

For the sake of argument, Dart and I will post outside of Kirigakure once he is done with his RP in Kiri. After such, I'll look into the context of this rule more and try and compose some thoughts.

As you wait you can take one day to post in zone 2. I'm sure his rp will take a few more days to complete.
Just take a walk that's it. Take 100 anbu with you. Once again we don't care as long as you follow the rules.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »

I do RP within my village. Currently, I am only having one-liners because I am actually waiting on Dart and co. to finish because he and I are supposed to be working on something. << Well more than two weeks ago, Xiarawst and I gave him an order to investigate something, and he is still working on it.

In my character's RP, I am in Kirigakure and haven't any logical reason to leave. It wouldn't occur to me as being a danger to Kiri, it would appear as if I were protecting by being present. Further, there are duties which as a higher-up of Kirigakure I have to do every so often.

Ohh. Yeah.. I do a lot of RP in dwellings. That's why I'm so thrown off. It hadn't occurred to me.

For the sake of argument, Dart and I will post outside of Kirigakure once he is done with his RP in Kiri. After such, I'll look into the context of this rule more and try and compose some thoughts.

As you wait you can take one day to post in zone 2. I'm sure his rp will take a few more days to complete.
Just take a walk that's it. Take 100 anbu with you. Once again we don't care as long as you follow the rules.

You are really persistent on getting me out of Kirigakure, sir.
I've told you what I'm going to do; Dart's RP is going to be done soon. I don't have a reason to just go on a random walk; it isn't how I am. This is a nice compromise, especially since after such RP I fully intend on arguing against this rule.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 08:53:55 PM »

I already explained how it would be very easy to make the bijuu unobtainable otherwise.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 08:54:18 PM »

You are really persistent on getting me out of Kirigakure, sir.
I've told you what I'm going to do; Dart's RP is going to be done soon. I don't have a reason to just go on a random walk; it isn't how I am. This is a nice compromise, especially since after such RP I fully intend on arguing against this rule.

I'm persistent on getting you all to follow a rule that no one until now took the risk of being looked down upon to enforce it.

As long as it doesn't take more days than you claim to have it done in, I'm fine with it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 08:55:46 PM »

Eric our archiver of the forums ^

Thank you sir.

Thank you for the compliment. I thought I had sent a PM, but sent box says nada, so I'll just thank you here.

...I don't have a reason to just go on a random walk; it isn't how I am...

Make one up then.  :D
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »

Thank you sir.

Thank you for the compliment. I thought I had sent a PM, but sent box says nada, so I'll just thank you here.

There should be no need to make one up because we have no need. If we are active, then we shouldn't have to 'post' where others want us to.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »

I don't have a reason to just go on a random walk; it isn't how I am.
Try ocean fishing.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 06:26:44 PM »

Thank you sir.

There should be no need to make one up because we have no need. If we are active, then we shouldn't have to 'post' where others want us to.

As a jinchūriki, your freedom to RP is a little different than the regular crop. Unless you get the rules changed or leave the life of biju holding behind, then you should have to abide by the rules and post in a public location outside of your home village.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.