Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: More Edo Tensei confusion  (Read 3391 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: More Edo Tensei confusion
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 06:55:50 AM »

You are mistaken in thinking I don't already have it.

"Edo Tensei zombies cannot perform Edo Tensei"

Is the rule. PERFORM. Does not say I cannot LEARN Edo Tensei. I have the jutsu because I Human Realmed Trev, I just can't use it.

That's stupid. And when wa it ever stated in the manga that this path allowed you to steal jutsu? If it could do that then why didn't the path use a bunch f different jutsu?  Where was it shown that the path even has that ability t start with?

.-. I hope you're drunk.
"This technique, accessed through the Human Path ability of the Rinnegan, allows the user to learn everything that the target knows simply by placing their hand on the said target."

Show me proof to back up you can learn jutsu via Human Path.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 07:00:30 AM »

Ok, you're not drunk, you're on crack. If I know everything Trev knows then I know everything there is to know about Edo Tensei. If it was Rasengan I wouldn't claim to have instantly mastered it, but I would essentially have the cheat sheet for it in my head, and I'd know every little trick for how that person used it.

Since Edo Tensei is just, gather list of ingredients, make this seal, perform these hand signs, I'd be able to do it right away, because there isn't any skill involved in the jutsu. It's just filling out a check list.

It says in the Edo Rules, "If the technique is pirated (Ex. Human Path)"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 07:03:38 AM by bocchiere »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 07:17:27 AM »

Let me re-phrase this.

Now that a slot is open on the Edo Tensei for a student to learn it, wouldn't that mean if someone beats Bocchiere to the punch and earns it before he has the chance to stake his own claim, wouldn't this leave the man high and dry?
With only some useless knowledge?
Since we all know that once a Edo Tensei is brought back to life, it basically loses anything that it earned as a zombie; such as eyes and what-not.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 07:23:36 AM »

Well the first half of your post is irrelevant, since as I explained, I am already on the list. It says right on the rules that if you Human Path someone you inherit their spot.

The second half doesn't make any sense either. Madara got Rinne Tensei'd and lost his eyes because he had no eyes when he died, I believe, honestly not completely clear on that. Obviously I would not lose the knowledge I gained from Human Pathing Trev, because Madara did not get revived and then go, "Where am I? How did I get here? Why am I blind?" He still knew everything he learned when he was a zombie. It's amazing how logic is left totally by the wayside when trying to make things difficult for me.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

Ok, you're not drunk, you're on crack. If I know everything Trev knows then I know everything there is to know about Edo Tensei. If it was Rasengan I wouldn't claim to have instantly mastered it, but I would essentially have the cheat sheet for it in my head, and I'd know every little trick for how that person used it.

Since Edo Tensei is just, gather list of ingredients, make this seal, perform these hand signs, I'd be able to do it right away, because there isn't any skill involved in the jutsu. It's just filling out a check list.

It says in the Edo Rules, "If the technique is pirated (Ex. Human Path)"

Then you should have n problem finding me proof in the manga. What is it chapter 419? Doesn't seem he learns everything but simply some general knowledge about an issue.

Show me were it states everything is learne to the point of jutsu and such. Hell show me were everything is learned. Give some proof... A valid arrugment against if Human Path could learn all these jutsu why it never use them but rather just taijutsu?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »

Man, that took 10 whole seconds. I'm locking this topic now. Feel free to start a new one if you want to continue to argue the sky isn't blue or whatever else comes into your beautiful little minds.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.