Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Battle in Kiri  (Read 13399 times)

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
Re: Battle in Kiri
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »

Bocchiere... I was merely keeping the being who did it for me secret as he requested so.... You spoke to Kay, and learned from her that it was true. Should the being, whom has been avidly participating in a lot of things lately, decide they would like to reveal something so be it. Then I will speak to you about it, does that sound fair?

Furthermore, I had not wished to cause any issues with one another....if i offended you by my lack of knowledge, then i apologize, I meant merely to ask after specifics, because I lack knowledge in those aspects, and wished to further my own skills beyond the original point. I am not saying you aren't correct.in fact I was agreeing with most of your posts, just offering other insight. Again I apologize if I have offended anyone.

As for the posting thing? I was asking if it was a recent doing, that is all... Not if it was thousands of light years into the past.
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.