Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question.  (Read 3884 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Question.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 06:04:00 AM »

Sasuke's comment during his battle with Itachi regarding the possibility of Madara being alive. I am sure he used something on that kind of time scale, but alas, I could be wrong. Not to mention Madara didn't die when he was supposed to die, so I would put that as a maybe.

Tsunade, according to the wiki, is currently between 54-55 years old; the Third Hokage was between 68-69 at the time of his death. If we factor in that the 2nd passed on the position of Hokage after the passing of the 1st (ironically enough, the series makes it seems like Tobirama outlived Hashirama) then that battle had to have at least been 70-ish years ago.

That's still a long time in the open elements of the Valley of the End. The earliest Orochimaru could have gotten the DNA would have been maybe 40 or so odd years ago. The bloodstains from armor would have sufficed for Hashi and Tobi, which apparently the village kept if I recall correctly.

All in all, I think there would have been too much time passing for the DNA to have remained in a state that could actually be found and used for Edo Tensei canon-wise.

We have no idea how old Oro was during that fight to be honest. I could be wrong but that's what it seems to me. He could have possibly been a Genin at the time. And he was considered a genius at a young age so he could have already been thinking Edo Madara.

Could it also be possible that the creator, Second, had obtained DNA from Madara for the Edo and Oro got it from him somehow then Kabuto from him?

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »

Well, we're pulling DNA off of ancient creatures that is still usable. It's possible through all this that they 'magically' found some. Kohona has always had its secrets. Perhaps they kept everything hidden away.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 12:48:47 PM »

Sasuke's comment during his battle with Itachi regarding the possibility of Madara being alive. I am sure he used something on that kind of time scale, but alas, I could be wrong. Not to mention Madara didn't die when he was supposed to die, so I would put that as a maybe.

Tsunade, according to the wiki, is currently between 54-55 years old; the Third Hokage was between 68-69 at the time of his death. If we factor in that the 2nd passed on the position of Hokage after the passing of the 1st (ironically enough, the series makes it seems like Tobirama outlived Hashirama) then that battle had to have at least been 70-ish years ago.

That's still a long time in the open elements of the Valley of the End. The earliest Orochimaru could have gotten the DNA would have been maybe 40 or so odd years ago. The bloodstains from armor would have sufficed for Hashi and Tobi, which apparently the village kept if I recall correctly.

All in all, I think there would have been too much time passing for the DNA to have remained in a state that could actually be found and used for Edo Tensei canon-wise.

We have no idea how old Oro was during that fight to be honest. I could be wrong but that's what it seems to me. He could have possibly been a Genin at the time. And he was considered a genius at a young age so he could have already been thinking Edo Madara.

Could it also be possible that the creator, Second, had obtained DNA from Madara for the Edo and Oro got it from him somehow then Kabuto from him?

It is possible, though why didn't Orochimaru use him during the attack on Konoha? I find that explanation rather solid though otherwise.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 04:17:24 PM »

It is possible, though why didn't Orochimaru use him during the attack on Konoha? I find that explanation rather solid though otherwise.

#Narutoplotdidn'tcallforuseofit
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.