Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Battle in Kiri 2  (Read 3480 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Battle in Kiri 2
« on: June 19, 2014, 04:43:50 AM »

Call me crazy, but I feel like we're going to need this soon enough.

Personally, if Kiri continues to refuse to do anything to continue this rp I think they should be stripped of their bijuu.

No one is ever on to actually discuss anything with so I say IF, as in the future.

As I said each thing I have proposed to make this fight more manageable has been completely dismissed by one Jinchuriki or the other.

There is NO REASON not to at least break this fight into two zones. Myself and Vale are outside the gate and Renkai and Hazama are in the village. There will be 2 Akatsuki in each fight against the remaining Kiri nin, who are also distributed in and out of the village

Saejima & Vale Vs. Harou & Yohei, Shadowfire, Dart, Dunmharu

Renkai & Hazama Vs. Saino, Kedamono, Isaribi, Xia

There. Perfect. Dart and I can chew each others heads off and Hazama can stomp on Isa with the Mazo. Assuming Isa gets on, because it's been 14 days starting today and if he wasnt in this fight he'd be stripped of the 3 tails.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:52:01 AM by bocchiere »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Battle in Kiri 2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 07:10:06 AM »

There's some things involved in this 'rp' that is making it into shit.

The OOC (Caused mainly by those of <SK> and <Kusa> from what I've seen the past few weeks and then Kiri's own Kaito.) The Akatsuki members not involved in the RP have (Minus maybe 5 posts in the whole clan over the course of a month) not been posting OOC comments anymore.

Th complaints;

I am going to be blunt with this. First, Dart in specific needs to shut up. I do not say that because I am part of the Akatsuki, I say that because he complains about EVERYTHING. We see a cloud, oh shit Dart needs to blurt in about how it's not chakra, when it was. Gedo is here? Better complain. Bocc's wind jutsu is going? Nah, I need proof. OMFG one of the Akatsuki's guys are changing accounts? Time to do the norm, complain. Bocc is claiming a tail that has nothing to do with the fight? Complain! I am sick of it, everyone is. Bocc is at fault for defending himself and his comrades at everything Dart called out. In the end, I'm pretty sure Bocc has won most regardless. Honestly based on the facts; (Complaints)

Akatsuki:Kirigakure

2:6?

Literally this is the worst rp I've ever seen. Not in the sense of the rp itself, but the OOC involved mixed with the number of complaints. Kiri is being uncooperative with Bocc on everything like he said. Xia is denying him, Dart is, Isa seems to be even though he hasn't been on to do anything.

Do a 3v3 to make it go faster? No. Break into two zones? No.

Both of those would make things easier. The major one being a 3v3. However (Surprise) Dart will not unless the mazo is voided. And Xia doesn't want to for reasons unknown to me. As for Isa, as said has been too inactive to get his input in.

I don't exactly have much against Xia and Isa, but for the love of god can we do something about Dart?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 07:27:03 AM »

I thought Tracey handled most of the issues already? I didn't see any RP after her decision so I just thought someone was inactive or something.  O.o

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 07:28:51 AM »

I thought Tracey handled most of the issues already? I didn't see any RP after her decision so I just thought someone was inactive or something.  O.o

The one decision about Haz. But it never ends.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 08:03:38 AM »

...I don't exactly have much against Xia and Isa, but for the love of god can we do something about Dart?

Now, call me crazy (I have been called such before so don't be shy) but I think this is the wrong place for this sort of outlet. We are not a lynch mob.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 08:10:37 AM »

...I don't exactly have much against Xia and Isa, but for the love of god can we do something about Dart?

Now, call me crazy (I have been called such before so don't be shy) but I think this is the wrong place for this sort of outlet. We are not a lynch mob.

Not yet. But the idea is starting to have it's appeal. Dart's arguments and demands are very unreasonable. Have you ever played a Resident Evil game? They make all these bio-augmented soldiers and stuff. Well I feel like Dart has been grown in a test tube for the sole purpose of making this rp go as slow as possible. That seems to be his purpose in life as of late. Shadow does not exaggerate, he has thrown a fit on pretty much everything we've done.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:14:18 AM by bocchiere »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:12:19 AM »

Not in the literal sense, but in a different sense I can see plenty of places where someone has been 'lynched'. Dart is the main issue here, I don't think anyone will deny that fact.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »

Not in the literal sense, but in a different sense I can see plenty of places where someone has been 'lynched'. Dart is the main issue here, I don't think anyone will deny that fact.

If you want to know why I can't continue in this RP, it is because I am in the process of getting ready to move in less than 2 weeks; in about 11 days to say. My activity is gonna be limited because I also have things at work keeping me busy until then, and I need to focus on that before I consider doing anything else.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 03:57:54 PM »

Fair enough, as long as you're not over-exxagerating. Considering that it is undeniable that he is going out of his way to drag out the RP, if it is entirely out of self-interest, then I can see us making a case of it and taking action.

...Assuming Isa gets on, because it's been 14 days starting today and if he wasnt in this fight he'd be stripped of the 3 tails.

Since when did being in a RP fight exclude you from the activity limits of the RP biju rules? I recall us stripping a certain host some time ago for not being active in his fight.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 04:37:17 PM »

Fair enough, as long as you're not over-exxagerating. Considering that it is undeniable that he is going out of his way to drag out the RP, if it is entirely out of self-interest, then I can see us making a case of it and taking action.

...Assuming Isa gets on, because it's been 14 days starting today and if he wasnt in this fight he'd be stripped of the 3 tails.

Since when did being in a RP fight exclude you from the activity limits of the RP biju rules? I recall us stripping a certain host some time ago for not being active in his fight.

Something needs to be done about him, Dart. As for Xia, he at least has been on, and if he gets on even once or twice during the week, he's safe. That's not to say it's bullshit to have a host who gets on once a week just to not lose their bijuu. However I think Xia is just transitioning in life right now and hopefully his sprouts of absence will stop. RL > SL ....As far as I can tell Xia is not breaking any rules right now, just in a spot. Asssssss for Isa, we can strip him right now. By all means. I did with Rinn and the same thing with Isa, is a possibility.

I will start the stripping process of Isa soon, by the same means I did it to Rinn. To my knowledge Isa is on vacation and IF he does get on then I will stop the process and then everyone can hash it out. I haven't known him to be inactive that much, but maybe someone else has? Anywho....

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 05:37:45 PM »

So should we strip Isa and remove Xia from the order then? Xia can rejoin when he is all ready to go again.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 06:18:46 PM »

Who is going to be left in the rp? On both sides?

I don't know how fun it is going to be for anyone to just have it ground into the dirt like this and the winners are those who are still posting. Seems like an OOC victory to me.

Now I know how frustrating the whole thing has been. I could not even manage the time and energy to look at the second ruling and was glad when Warren was able to take that one over.

I have an idea though and see what you think....

Continue the kiri match here? Let the village board go back to having a life again. OOC remarks would be strictly off limits and posts would not be eaten by time. This way if additional rulings were needful they could be done with a bit more ease?

Editing would be much cleaner here as well. Then at the end of accepted post rounds...results could be narrated into the village board for non-combatants to run support/sideline rps and react to changes that may be ongoing in the village.

just a thought.

While I personally am not against that; you need to meet Dart. He will not partake in the forum and a lot of Kiri nin don't like to hop on, excluding Xia and a few others. While the forum is an idea, I don't see it happening.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 03:19:18 AM »

Who is going to be left in the rp? On both sides?

I don't know how fun it is going to be for anyone to just have it ground into the dirt like this and the winners are those who are still posting. Seems like an OOC victory to me.

Now I know how frustrating the whole thing has been. I could not even manage the time and energy to look at the second ruling and was glad when Warren was able to take that one over.

I have an idea though and see what you think....

Continue the kiri match here? Let the village board go back to having a life again. OOC remarks would be strictly off limits and posts would not be eaten by time. This way if additional rulings were needful they could be done with a bit more ease?

Editing would be much cleaner here as well. Then at the end of accepted post rounds...results could be narrated into the village board for non-combatants to run support/sideline rps and react to changes that may be ongoing in the village.

just a thought.

While I personally am not against that; you need to meet Dart. He will not partake in the forum and a lot of Kiri nin don't like to hop on, excluding Xia and a few others. While the forum is an idea, I don't see it happening.

... So if they refuse to make the process easier for all involved due to a rather fallacious dislike for the game site's own forum, then I think that is a problem. I mean, I don't say punish them because bias against the forum is not unusual, but if the only issue with the suggestion is as shallow as that, then really, we have a serious, serious problem on our hands.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:05 AM »

We don't have any arguments right now, but yeah Dart just says he won't make a forum account, he'd rather just make OOC posts on the village board.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2014, 06:51:03 AM »

I think too that for those who use phones to get on SL that forums such as this are difficult? It could be technical problems rather than just temperament.

If it is so difficult that one cannot even read the forums, then that is something that needs to be brought to the attention of the technical part of the forum under feature suggestions. I mean, if folks simply can't access the game's forum then that is a problem too. Even more of one really.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.