Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Battle in Kiri 2  (Read 3478 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Battle in Kiri 2
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 09:22:04 AM »

Maybe so, but Dart never mentioned that, and with the length of his posts i seriously doubt he uses a phone.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »

First of all, I can access both the forums and main site with my phone; I can navigate both enough to do what I usually would do. (Read all the OOC) Also like Bocc said, I too seriously doubt he uses a phone for his posts. However he just may. Regardless you can view ALL forum topics, ANYTHING on the forums without even needing to log in. It's not that hard to navigate on the phone and read it either. He just doesn't want to. It literally takes going to this forum site, scrolling down to village board; click it and then click on the topic to be read and then scrolling through it. 3 moves. Like I said it does take a bit longer to read it, but if he can go through all the OCC crap on the kiri village board and the long ass posts I'm sure the posts here are tiny compared in size.

My vote is he's bolshevik. (Clever, I know.)

EDIT: Forgot I can't swear.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:36:15 PM by Shadowxx »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 10:38:54 PM »

Just two quick random notes:
1. Isa is on vacation, but he should be back within the next week or so. I'm obviously not going to give his exact plans since that isn't my place, but expect him back soon.
2. Dart does use his phone, or at least that is what he has always told me. Now, even though it is a pain to use these forums on a phone, it is feasible. Just a big pain.

That's all.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 10:52:21 PM »

Just two quick random notes:
1. Isa is on vacation, but he should be back within the next week or so. I'm obviously not going to give his exact plans since that isn't my place, but expect him back soon.
2. Dart does use his phone, or at least that is what he has always told me. Now, even though it is a pain to use these forums on a phone, it is feasible. Just a big pain.

That's all.

Isa is already taken care of and Dart doesn't matter unless we do need him to come to the forum or something. So we are fine for now.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.