Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Naruto 682  (Read 1671 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 682
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:03:51 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/682

Off to claim that new jutsu Naruto used.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 682
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »

Is she really warping them to different dimension? Why are they different dimensions? All these places exist in the one normal dimension already. <<

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 09:17:30 AM »

Is she really warping them to different dimension? Why are they different dimensions? All these places exist in the one normal dimension already. <<

Maybe he's using the word in different terms than normal. Not in the sense of a whole new world, but as in a new part of the world.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »

It looks more like she first warped the party to that lava place. Then she changed up the lava place to ice. After that, she straight-up warped Sasuke to a desert. The reason I say she changed the first place into the second, is because that same castle is up on some hill in the background.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 09:29:32 AM »

It looks more like she first warped the party to that lava place. Then she changed up the lava place to ice. After that, she straight-up warped Sasuke to a desert. The reason I say she changed the first place into the second, is because that same castle is up on some hill in the background.

So she can change environment at will? The objects stay however the terrain and such differ to what she wants. Also I think black zetsu warped Sasuke.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »

Creation of all Things is a mother to deal with... And Naruto's jutsu may have been for comic relief, but it did surprise Kaguya. And like, half the folks with him.

* http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Shifting

This seems to explain that it is one dimension that she is constantly shifting, rather than multiple dimensions. It's like, she created her own little pocket dimension and can change it at will.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:54:35 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.