Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rinnegan Shifting Technique  (Read 9765 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Rinnegan Shifting Technique
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2014, 04:11:33 PM »

As I said, in jest I would put that option up there and choose it instead of the other three. But if those three options are the only options presented, as I said, I'd go with the third.

It seems cool, but Limbo insight is, frankly, quite useless if no one can use limbo.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2014, 05:28:29 AM »

It seems cool, but Limbo insight is, frankly, quite useless if no one can use limbo.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2014, 07:29:04 AM »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2014, 09:42:24 AM »

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 05:10:04 AM »

Instead of Limbo insight, what about Kaguya's teleportation technique, nerfed down to fit proper SL standards? Make it basically a customizable Kamui pocket dimension kind of thing that requires alot of chakra to use.

Offering that up there instead of reiterating an earlier point.  :-?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2014, 05:46:21 AM »

Instead of Limbo insight, what about Kaguya's teleportation technique, nerfed down to fit proper SL standards? Make it basically a customizable Kamui pocket dimension kind of thing that requires alot of chakra to use.

I don't even want to try to do that. No. SL is screwed up enough with regular Kamui.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 04:10:46 PM »

I don't even want to try to do that. No. SL is screwed up enough with regular Kamui.

How did Kamui screw up SL? Sure, travel became uber convenient (but peeps found a way before and after the tech that didn't involve the swirly eye) intangibility is outright voided at times, and there are not that many people who use it anyways since they can't get susano'o with it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2014, 04:36:26 PM »

How did Kamui screw up SL? Sure, travel became uber convenient (but peeps found a way before and after the tech that didn't involve the swirly eye) intangibility is outright voided at times, and there are not that many people who use it anyways since they can't get susano'o with it.

I've always though Susano'o was a generally bad technique.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »

Who needs Susano'o nowadays? Kaguya bone armor does fine, rinnegan them away, go 7 gates and dodge it, ect. It's hard to hit anyone with or without it. Susano'o is not used unless people chose to let their enemy 'hit' them.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »

Who needs Susano'o nowadays? Kaguya bone armor does fine, rinnegan them away, go 7 gates and dodge it, ect. It's hard to hit anyone with or without it. Susano'o is not used unless people chose to let their enemy 'hit' them.

Susano'o is used for defense, so it would make sense that they pull it out during that time.  :roll:

While your point has been made regarding susano'o, I still don't see how Kamui is so dreadful that a customizable pocket dimension is such a criminal step in the wrong direction.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2014, 04:00:46 AM »

Susano'o is used for defense, so it would make sense that they pull it out during that time.  :roll:

While your point has been made regarding susano'o, I still don't see how Kamui is so dreadful that a customizable pocket dimension is such a criminal step in the wrong direction.

Because it opens up instantly and you can use it instantly. I mean it takes a shitload of chakra, but that's not an issue here on sl as we're all tailed beasts.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2014, 06:20:14 AM »

Then that's a nerf that can be applied. Reduce its speed to that of standard Kamui.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.