Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Zakamaru vs Bocchiere  (Read 4346 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Zakamaru vs Bocchiere
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 07:26:20 PM »

I would like to note more by saying there was no canopy formed over me for the sole reason that Mokuton was forming from under me. Surely there were dust clouds and ash within my area, I even noted the extreme heat of the area.

It doesn't matter since you never posted anything about it anyway.

You did knock some of the trees over but just because there is falling ash in the area does not mean its just a sandstorm of ash at all times.

" In the distance you can see that there are several volcanoes a long distance away.
Several of them are spewing out large amounts of ash and lava littering the zone with hot fire, and many tall trees are ablaze in this zone. "

Is the description of the zone, not,

"The area is completely engulfed in ash and smoke making it completely inhospitable to human life."

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »

There would still be ash and dust with the air and area. I used my Ranton to protect myself from the roots, the roots would have either pushed me up or die. Being on top of your forest would cover me in even more of these existent dust clouds. I'm thinking logically, you're just doing everything you can to survive by bringing up meaningless things.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 07:36:16 PM »

There would still be ash and dust with the air and area. I used my Ranton to protect myself from the roots, the roots would have either pushed me up or die. Being on top of your forest would cover me in even more of these existent dust clouds. I'm thinking logically, you're just doing everything you can to survive by bringing up meaningless things.

No bringing up meaningless things would be your arguments of, "I didn't post this but..."

Which is all you have been doing, you just did it again.

I didn't post holding my breath but it should happen anyway.
I didn't post creating the conditions for a Kirin but it should happen anyway.
I didn't post that ash would interfere with the pollen but it should happen anyway.
I didn't post that the wood pushed me out of the forest but it should happen anyway.

Though this last one makes even less sense than the others. Isn't Ranton lasers? Or plasma? The wood would just be destroyed by them not propel you out of the forest.

It's just funny because everything you're saying while trash-talking me is just describing what you are doing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:38:26 PM by bocchiere »

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 07:46:32 PM »

I'm not trying to talk bad about anyone.

Pardon me for forgetting to mention various details within my post. If I could somehow redo it I would but I can't it seems. I have given my reasons so far but because I didn't mention them in my post that I had impatiently left after waking up irritated by the overconfidence that is Bocch.

Anyone else have anything to say? Besides Bocch of course though he is welcome to keep going on about me not mentioning anything in my post.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 07:51:05 PM »

Pardon me for forgetting to mention various details within my post. If I could somehow redo it I would but I can't it seems. I have given my reasons so far but because I didn't mention them in my post that I had impatiently left after waking up irritated by the overconfidence that is Bocch.

Anyone else have anything to say? Besides Bocch of course though he is welcome to keep going on about me not mentioning anything in my post.

Ok, I don't mean this as an insult, but as an actual question. Do you not know how to zone fight?

Because you're acting like just NOT posting things and claiming they happen anyway is acceptable when by no means is it.

It doesn't matter what your excuse is for not posting all the details, what you didn't post doesn't happen, that's why Dark's preliminary decision is that the pollen would knock you out.

Unless you have any arguments about what you actually posted then this fight is over.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 07:58:09 PM »

Dude, stuff that you don't type in your post DOES NOT HAPPEN. PERIOD. EVER. NO. STOP.
You made a mistake, you lost. End of story.
I move this thread get locked because the judge already declared the winner, no?

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 07:59:58 PM »

Dude, stuff that you don't type in your post DOES NOT HAPPEN. PERIOD. EVER. NO. STOP.
You made a mistake, you lost. End of story.
I move this thread get locked because the judge already declared the winner, no?

The way Dark works is that he makes an initial decision and we can each accept it or give a rebuttal. I accepted it of course so once Dark comes and reads it and makes a final decision over Ryu's rebuttals then yes it will be over.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2014, 08:08:58 PM »

The only thing I can do besides bringing up things I did not mention would be to prove the effectiveness of my Jutsu.

Bocch is right, since I had never claimed the range for my use of Kirisame, which was a mistake on my part, it was logical to assume it was cast over the entire zone or some thing like that. I had later used this to complete the preparations for the Jutsu I had wanted to use. Considering there should have already been existent dust clouds with the rain I had created, the intense heat from the area should have proved enough to complete all of the Preperations.

To answer Bocch's question. I can zone, I just have bad memory is all. I tend to forget any certain details within the opponents posts after starting mine.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »

Dust clouds, mist, rain, and ambient heat do not create a thunderstorm in 2 minutes... Or at all.

You forget to add relevant details a lot, and you character control people with most of your attacks.

I tried to explain it to you but you didn't want to hear it.

You write well, and have a solid knowledge base of the manga, it just seems to me that you jumped into zone fighting without anyone explaining to you the logistics.

I'd be happy to work with you on how you get all the relevant details into an attack or defense, and how to word an attack so as to not character control. It's not hard it's just a different mind set.

I don't think you're stupid I just don't think you understand exactly how this is supposed to work. 

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2014, 08:37:53 PM »

If you want my body then take it, I was personally getting tired with the fight. The only reason I accepted the your challenge was because I wanted to get better, I'm pretty bad anyways. If you want to fight again then challenge me again, you know I'll except.

My motivation is pretty horrible, and I don't want anyone to talk bad about me nor do I want to prolong this.

It's your win.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »

Ok then, so now this topic can be locked.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 08:59:45 PM »

Finally

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 18 queries.