Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Attempt to strip the 7 tails  (Read 17625 times)

Kageri

• View Profile
Re: Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 08:32:28 PM »

So, Kageri; you are rewarding the Akatsuki for crying and whining when they have no proof either and did VOID a bijuu battle that they started. I knew he was a bijuu, you can't void when he knew that a call was being made to decide everything. Darkshinobi, I don't even want to Bijuu this is just so the Akatsuki can't FREELY do what they want cause they know they can just void in the end. :/

I'm not trying to reward them for anything, but I don't want to set a precedent that could be very dangerous. If this issue had been brought up as it was happening and we still had all the transcripts and all the evidence then the conversation would be very different. I don't feel comfortable with giving away a bijuu without any proof to back up your claims, and if somebody came along and tried to strip you of your bijuu a month after the fight happened without any proof you would probably feel the same way.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 08:32:38 PM »

I had proof, and he ran. If this was reversed and I ran;

YOU ALL WOULD STRIP ME AND YOU KNOW IT.

This isn't fair at all, and biased. This is why SL isn't fun and why I want to quit. You let the bullies win. :/

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »

What Genny kinda said, don't argue the details of the fight. Heck we don't even need to see it.

This is what we know, and all we need to know.
Sabu and Hono have an argument, Dark is voted to be judge.
Dark initially agrees with Sabu, but allows one last rebuttal.
Hono gives rebuttal "unknown if it sways Dark", and in that time Sabu who has slightly jumped the gun, voids the what I can only imagine from Bocc and Hono's post ridiculous rp.

Basically, is Sabu entitled to voiding the rp, before Dark's "final" decision. If so, beast goes back to Sabu,  if not to Hono.

Personally, I'd just meet in the middle and have them zone fight on an open board, and let that settle it.

Sabu's void of the fight, according to Dark's judgement, was not a forfeit. The question is, can someone be awarded a bijuu upon a void of the battle when it wasn't a forfeit?

Like what Trevvy said, you guys should just duke it out on a public board.

And Hono, we aren't trying to strip you. This isn't the "the world vs you". We're trying to be impartial.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »

Fair enough, sorry.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »

Fine, then I want a damn 1 v 1.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 08:37:28 PM »

It's totally cool bro.

Alright, Hono is down for a 1v1...If Sabu is good with this, then this should go smoothly.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 08:39:22 PM »

It does not take a month to post "I think Sabu should be stripped." on the forum. It's not like Hono wasn't on SL at all till just the other day either.

As Dark and Kageri already said Dark was dismissed as judge so it no longer matters what he was going to say a month ago. Even though he has already stated he believes Sabu did not void the fight because he thought he was going to get hit.

Hono is no longer acknowledged in rp by Akatsuki. We are in the middle of planning an attack on Konoha and will not fight Hono. There will not be any fight.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2014, 08:41:10 PM »

It does not take a month to post "I think Sabu should be stripped." on the forum. It's not like Hono wasn't on SL at all till just the other day either.

As Dark and Kageri already said Dark was dismissed as judge so it no longer matters what he was going to say a month ago. Even though he has already stated he believes Sabu did not void the fight because he thought he was going to get hit.

Hono is no longer acknowledged in rp by Akatsuki. We are in the middle of planning an attack on Konoha and will not fight Hono. There will not be any fight.

Sabu may have a similar decision, but I think that is his call on whether he will fight Hono 1v1 as he had originally intended.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2014, 08:43:57 PM »

If he did, we could of OOC'd the fight instead of him RANDOMLY appearing in my village and starting to threaten my villagers. (Bocchiere, your rage is ignored and you will not be acknowledge, please argue calmly)

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »

It's totally cool bro.

Alright, Hono is down for a 1v1...If Sabu is good with this, then this should go smoothly.

If that's what they wanna do to decide it, I don't care. I'd suggest they find a judge before hand and decide on the rules about voiding/going MIA for more than a certain amount of days but that's about it.

However, as far as this issue goes, I feel that without proof Hono has no claim.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2014, 08:46:29 PM »

This is his voiding post,

[07/29 08:56pm] <暁> Shichi Fukujin no Sabu declares himself defeated by Honō! Jk, we just can't stand him anymore. "Peace dweebs! Don't die in a ditch!" Sabu said as he left.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 08:47:57 PM »

This is his voiding post,

[07/29 08:56pm] <暁> Shichi Fukujin no Sabu declares himself defeated by Honō! Jk, we just can't stand him anymore. "Peace dweebs! Don't die in a ditch!" Sabu said as he left.

Is that the only one you saved?

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2014, 08:53:46 PM »

It's the one he posted last, it's still on the board.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

Hold up, Kageri might have saved the day...

Edit: Or not.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:09:35 PM by Genesis »

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »

Me and Dark were discussing the fight as it was happening over Skype and I still have the transcripts, so yay. I'll just dump what I have here and then we can talk about it.

[7/27/14, 9:14:31 PM] Ashley: Hono is seriously after a judgment from you.
[7/27/14, 9:14:32 PM] Ashley: >>
[7/27/14, 9:14:55 PM] Aaron Beck: Oh.
[7/27/14, 9:14:56 PM] Aaron Beck: I'm gonna go ahead and post in Dark's dwelling for him to do the things he needs to do there before he leaves-
[7/27/14, 9:14:57 PM] Aaron Beck: Yeah.
[7/27/14, 9:14:58 PM] Ashley: You know what could also be fun?
[7/27/14, 9:15:08 PM] Aaron Beck: Sabu hasn't given his acquiescence yet, though.

This was a message from Hono sent to Dark

It's not fair to "imply" when the implication literally saves him. He never even mentioned the wind or even controlling the mass at Sage Mode speed. Plain and simple, word for word. I win.

No he voids and I am dead? This is stupid, now I look like an asshole cause I was wrong because you gave a veteran the benefit of the doubt about implications when he would have killed me with one.
Konoha killed Bocchiere on technicality just like I am trying to do. Please dude, I didn't ask him to attack me.. :/

Another from Hono

I already had the area statically charged from posts before. >.> Forgot to add that I apologies. The fireflies were doing it and moved over him. If he is mist forming at all; wouldn't he be hit by the already statically charged air?

Aaron explaining the situation to me as well as a short transcript of what was being contested

[7/30/14, 2:57:19 AM] Aaron Beck: Okay, Sabumaru is known as a Hozuki. They're special people, made entirely of water. He's currently in Sage Mode. He also has a Byakugan active.
Skyler has a swarm of Fireflies some twenty feet above him; at a command, he sends the Raiton-empowered Fireflies down in consecutive spheres in an attempt to shock and stun Sabu. Sabu evades by way of turning into water vapour and moving rapidly through the air, an ability he can do seeing as he's actually made of water and in Sage Mode.
Sabu's argument is that he's in Sage Mode, which is one of the fastest states in the world; with the Byakugan, he can see the fireflies the instant they move, and evade. Skyler's argument is that Sabu's word choice didn't indicate movement -- only teleportation, which would be illegal -- and that since Lightning shocks Water he should be hit.
(4d) <暁> Tobu 仙人 Sabu evaporated! Only Kamui, with his crazy eyes, and Honō with his Sage Mode would be able to sense Sabu's movement. In Sage Mode, he could travel as air moisture alone, so he would seemingly simply vanish from the arms of the ugly white things, and +
(4d) <暁> Tobu 仙人 Sabu + they'd probably end up taking the full assault of those other attacks meant for our beautiful hero.
(...) and when Sabumaru, not only was he 20 meters away from the village, he was 80 meters in the air, floating, or more specifically, flying.
[7/30/14, 2:57:38 AM] Aaron Beck: Although now reading up apparently they're trying to void the fight at all without telling me? *Shrugs.*

More explaining.

[7/30/14, 2:58:56 AM] Aaron Beck: Precisely. Skyler's argument is based entirely on his reading it as teleportation, which it isn't.
[7/30/14, 2:59:28 AM] Aaron Beck: My judgment is that Sabu has both the ability and agility to evade, though if he were to be hit by the lightning attacks in the future they *would* be quite detrimental to him.

And, finally this is a screenshot sent to me from Hono

imgur.com/JHMuptQ

I'm still digging through things so I may have more.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:16:36 PM by Kageri »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.