Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Reibi  (Read 3619 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Reibi
« on: August 21, 2014, 04:40:44 AM »

So yeah, I like to make sure I don't get put into the void, so I'm making this topic. I recently got the Reibi, and I'm gonna try to incorporate it into rp. However, many people hate filler "junk", so this is my attempt at trying to use it fairly. Feel free to retort or applaud anything written here, and spit back some ideas yourself.

So pretty much, I'm just going to be listing it's advantages, and you guys approve or refute, thanks.

Advantages to host:
Extra chakra to use (I'm thinking more than a Jiongu, but less than the Ichibi).
Use of Dark Chakra/Dark release as it's natural affinity (similar to Lava Release with Son Goku).
Enhances the Body Recreation Technique
Negative Emotion Sensing
Reibi transformation (Reibi is dwarfed compared to size of tailed beast, no psuedo beast ball or any gigantic attack, can regenerate though).

I'd even take challenges for it like a normal host if people wanted. Is this fair to use as a pseudo host, or is it better I not use it at all so we don't have a line between tailed beast and pseudo host
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Reibi
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:08:01 AM »

More than Jiongu is a lot of chakra, since that is 4 more entire chakra pools to draw from. However everyone pretty much has infinite chakra anyway.

Other than that I say go nuts.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 05:12:46 AM »

You've always been a fair player Trev, I don't forsee you abusing it at all. This topic confirms that in my opinion. I personally think being the host would mess with your character in some way, but I leave that way for you too assume based on your character and whatnot.

Like Bocchy said, go nuts.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 05:34:30 AM »

Even with Trev (who I know to be reasonable) I'm thinknig that introducing this into SL RP (Neji forbid that it enters the tailed beast cycle) may cause some problems unless it's advantages are, for the most part, set in rock. Even then, that 0-tails thing has been around for awhile. No doubt some will get antsy that after all this time someone claims it and is pretty much "approved" to go nuts with it.

My Five cents.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 05:41:00 AM »

Even with Trev (who I know to be reasonable) I'm thinknig that introducing this into SL RP (Neji forbid that it enters the tailed beast cycle) may cause some problems unless it's advantages are, for the most part, set in rock. Even then, that 0-tails thing has been around for awhile. No doubt some will get antsy that after all this time someone claims it and is pretty much "approved" to go nuts with it.

My Five cents.

We could just make the rules set in stone then. Also Trev was given it by Hazama, unless I'm mistaken. This isn't just T-rev going "Oh, that thing's cool. Dibs!" (i hope). And he also said he'd take challenges for it too, but since the bijū rules are being contested as we speak anyways I dunno if that amounts to much.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 06:08:43 AM »

Whatever gave you the impression that the Biju were not numbered from 0-9?

Roll with it.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 08:13:47 AM »

As long as you're willing to abide by the other bijū rules, I'd also so roll with it.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:14 AM »

As long as you're willing to abide by the other bijū rules, I'd also so roll with it.

I likewise agree with this and am willing to accept an addition of one more artificial bijū to those contested.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 01:03:21 PM »

Not an actual bijuu Kage, its just referred to as such because of its rather considerable power. Its kinda the same as how Kisame was referred to as a 'beast without a tail' because of his chakra levels.

All in all looks fine, since you aren't including the rather blech body revival or what was its name.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 11:19:50 PM »

Yeah, I did get it from Hazama, so I didn't just call dibs. Also Sabu, I was thinking of having it mess with me in some way, but haven't decided how. In the movie it prayed off emotions, but Trev doesn't got those >>

But yeah, I'd be willing to defend it and abide by any biju rules, as if the Reibi was a full fledged one.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 01:24:32 AM »

If memory serves it doesn't just prey on them, but feeds too, so it grows the stronger the fouler a person the host is.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 06:19:25 AM »

Seems you're set to go from the people who commented here.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »

It seems so, so here comes the lock. If anyone sees anything questionable from me, tell me and I'll unlock this to talk about.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.