Roleplay > Bijuu Arena

Current In-game Jinchūriki and Summoners

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eric:

--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on June 10, 2017, 10:22:47 PM ---Why would we need to log changes on such a list?

--- End quote ---

So that hosts can talk to the previous hosts about their history of the beast and not have to start completely over on beast history every single time the beast changes hands. Or so that there could be a track record of the changing of hands of biju so that previous owners can more easily be found.

Most importantly, so that the list is not being ghost updated without any idea on which one recently changed.

--- Quote from: JayJay on June 11, 2017, 05:23:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on June 10, 2017, 10:22:47 PM ---Why would we need to log changes on such a list?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the beasts were coming from Athos. Logging that is irrelevant as the information was common knowledge.

PS: It hasn't happened yet, but you can move the Gedo over to Tobias. And then he can mark the date it officially happens to start his grace period.

--- End quote ---

They came from Athos, but that won't be the case next time. And sure, I'll update it.

Ѕhadow:

--- Quote from: Eric on June 11, 2017, 06:20:07 AM ---

--- End quote ---

So that hosts can talk to the previous hosts about their history of the beast and not have to start completely over on beast history every single time the beast changes hands. Or so that there could be a track record of the changing of hands of biju so that previous owners can more easily be found.

Most importantly, so that the list is not being ghost updated without any idea on which one recently changed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the beasts were coming from Athos. Logging that is irrelevant as the information was common knowledge.

PS: It hasn't happened yet, but you can move the Gedo over to Tobias. And then he can mark the date it officially happens to start his grace period.

--- End quote ---

They came from Athos, but that won't be the case next time. And sure, I'll update it.

--- End quote ---

Could that not be compiled into one post by itself?

| Kyuubi |
11/6/2017
Athos -> Jay Nara
20/8/2020
Jay Nara -> Site Death

| Shukaku |
23/34/3535
Athos -> Someone

^ Something like that

Eric:

--- Quote from: Ѕhadow on June 11, 2017, 07:32:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Eric on June 11, 2017, 06:20:07 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Could that not be compiled into one post by itself?

| Kyuubi |
11/6/2017
Athos -> Jay Nara
20/8/2020
Jay Nara -> Site Death

| Shukaku |
23/34/3535
Athos -> Someone

^ Something like that

--- End quote ---

Could be, but I was the one making the updates for a bit there so I had been doing it the same way that I log the biju rules updates.

JayJay:
You can update the thing, like how it is for Edo Tensei on NP

Ѕhadow:
List needs to be updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version