Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto 690  (Read 2091 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Naruto 690
« on: August 28, 2014, 11:01:33 PM »

Manga Panda is down. So here's an alternative source for the new Naruto chapter until then.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 690
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 11:39:12 PM »

There could hardly be more Deus ex Machina.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 12:36:36 AM »

Not to mention, what was the point of bringing back all those other Kage anyways?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 01:01:38 AM »

Not to mention, what was the point of bringing back all those other Kage anyways?

Nothing really, just wanted to let Hagoromo flex his muscles I guess.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 01:19:09 AM »

Chakra, actually. As seen with how much it strained Obito to search through the dimensions for Sasuke with his Kamui, the cost of summoning several people and all 9 bijuu from another dimension would be even more colossal. Additionally, considering bijuu were given to the other villages in the past, could be the kage had some means of summoning them akin to Madara summoning Kurama, that could have had its part to play too.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 05:26:13 AM »

Chakra, actually. As seen with how much it strained Obito to search through the dimensions for Sasuke with his Kamui, the cost of summoning several people and all 9 bijuu from another dimension would be even more colossal. Additionally, considering bijuu were given to the other villages in the past, could be the kage had some means of summoning them akin to Madara summoning Kurama, that could have had its part to play too.

Assuming that that is what the Kage were needed for, how in the world did they get Kakashi and Sakura too? I can see Naruto and Sasuke because the sage gave them some of his power, but Kakashi and Sakura didn't exactly have contracts on them in almost any sense. Heck, Kakashi getting the sharingan back was deus ex machina in a way.

Considering that Edo's have been recognized to have limitless stamina, just having Tobirama, Hashriama, and Hiruzen should have been enough chakra to bring the beastss and the humans back.

Come to think of it, The SoSP probably had the ability to summon all 9 beasts, and just not the chakra reserves to do it. Not to mention he had the ability to finish sealing the Kaguya despite being in a different dimension and all...

Oh, and fun fact, this is one old toad:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gamamaru

Just realized that he was around when the SoSP was. That's like, unfathomable for me.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.