Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kokuo Challenge List (Eric Nara)  (Read 9390 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Kokuo Challenge List (Eric Nara)
« on: September 05, 2014, 03:12:54 PM »

I suppose I will go ahead and be pro-active about this area. I will start with the SL forum and then go from there, since this will also help me gather my thoughts.

Challenge List:
1] 09/11/14 (9/22/2014 - 10/28/2014) Elemental Seraph :conceded due to inactivity.  (Forum)
2] 09/27/14 (10/29/2014 - 11/20/2014) Senju Ichirou     :challenger conceded    (Forum)
3] 10/28/14 (11/22/2014 - 12/1/2014)  Athos                 :challenger conceded (Forum)
4]  11/29/14  (12/3/2014 - 1/14/2015) Senju Ichirou           :challenger defeated (Forum)
5] 12/10/14 (1/16/2015 - 1/31/2015) Uzumaki Machina        : challenger conceded (Forum)
6] 4/19/15                                    Miyamoto Batou : booted due to inactivity (In-game)
7] 5/24/15                        Ichirou Hyuuga: Passed over until challenge with Shadow decided.

8] 5/29/15 ( 6/15/2015 - 7/8/2015)              Rikudou   Victory for the Challenger

9] 6/4/15 ( ? - ?)                              Sarutobi, Shin
10] 6/8/15 (? - ?)                             Masane

To find previous matches that took place here on the forum, just forum search Eric Nara vs (insert challenger name here). Or, simply type the name of the challenged and/or challenger in the search function. Either way, if it took place here on the forum, it can be found.

Alternatively, all of Eric's at least will have an exclamation mark as its topic icon. That should make it very easy to pick out among a sea of paper icons.

Link to Narutopedia challenge page: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Kokuo_Challenge_List_%285-tails%29

Link to Forum challenge page: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8031.0.html

Current host: Eric Nara

Affiliation: Akatsuki/Missing Ninja

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1 match

Special rules

-The match is to be 1v1, though summons and the like are permitted.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does not equate to death IC.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC.

-If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 12 turns or 30 days (the criteria to be used depending on the progression of the fight) then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (no he said we could or she said we might, the judge must receive a response from both participants). If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a  winner based on these criteria:

*Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

*What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

*Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. Their decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cooldown (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation). Note, this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

-Is willing to fight either at SL or on the SL forum, the latter option most useful for fights where long periods of time may pass between postings (and also serves as a record of the fight's progress for other challengers)

- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the preferred days for zoning. Times vary by week, so see host for details.

- In the event that a host is defeated, the new host has the cooldown challenge period timeframe to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write or alter the special rules. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations.

If you wish to make a challenge, post below stating the name of your in-game character, compliance or wish to negotiate with the above stipulations from the host, and preferred zone. After that, communication will mostly be in private messages through a necessary medium.

Any questions or concerns should be directed in PM's as to avoid cluttering unnecessarily this thread. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:50:10 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
Re: Kokuo Challenge List (Eric Nara)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 09:14:58 AM »

I'd like to officially challenge you for the Gobi with the character known as Elemental Seraph.

I do agree with all requested rules and prefer to post on the forums if at all possible.  I do, however, have two questions and/or requests of my own:

Firstly, that we decide on a mutual and impartial judge beforehand; this will obviously be someone who holds no personal attachment to either of us or has shown their ability to be impartial to an extent that we both feel they can be trusted;
Secondly, I'd like to reiterate how exactly canonical skills are handled in this match. Seraph possesses several powers that have canonically been unlocked, but he doesn't yet have the rebirths to justify them; are they still deemed acceptable?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »

I'd like to officially challenge you for the Gobi with the character known as Elemental Seraph.

I do agree with all requested rules and prefer to post on the forums if at all possible.  I do, however, have two questions and/or requests of my own:

Firstly, that we decide on a mutual and impartial judge beforehand; this will obviously be someone who holds no personal attachment to either of us or has shown their ability to be impartial to an extent that we both feel they can be trusted;
Secondly, I'd like to reiterate how exactly canonical skills are handled in this match. Seraph possesses several powers that have canonically been unlocked, but he doesn't yet have the rebirths to justify them; are they still deemed acceptable?

My response(s) shall be in PM's to the Seraph character. But in short, Kamui, and powers are acceptable if they have been canonically unlocked (it does not have to be proven, but the same of course goes for me and my powers as well).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:02:18 PM »

Der der
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:03:13 PM by Eric »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »

I would like to Officially join the list of challengers for Kokuo
I am challenging with the character Kaguya ° ° Ichirou
I have no objections to your rules, or requests for new ones

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 02:46:44 PM »

Bump/ Seraph has defaulted due to 2 weeks time limit. Ichirou is next in line.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »

Is ready to go whenever you are,

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 11:18:35 PM »

Dibs after Ichirou, yo. On Athos, not Hazzy.

So, uh, Athos Raikon/Uzumaki/Nara/Blahblahblah(UzumakiWarrior).

My preferred zone is six, simply due to how neutral it can be.

All I have to request is that we choose a mutual judge beforehand, so that no complications come along later on down the road.
I have RP KG and earned skills(As you would personally know), but no KG to support them all. If that's an issue, let me know.

Love you <3
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:24:24 PM by Hazama »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 12:49:22 AM »

Is ready to go whenever you are,

I think I am just going to list Kamui as a common judge for now. He wasn't needed last time, but hey, I'm sure he won't say no unless RL gets him.  :D

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 03:12:16 AM »

Eric since you're the defender in the situation, i'll let you choose zone and all

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 08:18:05 AM »

my two cents: I really like having bijuu matches here so no one can mess with them and they do not disappear after 14 days. Just make a thread and request to make it a sticky topic like last time and have the old one un-sticky-fied.
you should edit in your list of challengers to the challenge thread so people can see in one location who is on the list and who is next.

edits: And I see you already made a thread here. cool.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:29:31 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »

Bump/ made noticeable changes to the special rules.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 07:30:17 PM »

It's been a week! I'd like to officially challenge you for round two.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 07:53:55 PM »

It's been a week! I'd like to officially challenge you for round two.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. The rules says once every three months. So Eric can fight you if he wants to! He certainly doesn't have to though.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »

In a conversation between Eric and myself, I was informed that I only had a week.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 19 queries.