Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kokuo Challenge List (Eric Nara)  (Read 9323 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Kokuo Challenge List (Eric Nara)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 06:58:45 AM »

I would like to formally challenge Eric for the 5 tails after the battles he has already accepted. The character I will be using is Rikudou.

I have read, and accepted the above rules, but would like to express that Riku does not actually have the resets to back up all of his KG. As written in the character's bio, he has survived for 8+ years without character death, and attained everything through legitimate role play. Not only that, he was previously located on an account with 16 resets.

Prove it.  :P

Seriously though, presuming you are coming to the fight with 16 resets, then not having RP'ed with you personally all that much in the past, I am going to want a little bit more than that to accept all 16 potential resets.  If you're coming with 4 or even 8, then okay I will just totally take your word for it, but I would like a little more if you're coming with all 16.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:59:30 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »

I would like to formally challenge Eric for the 5 tails after the battles he has already accepted. The character I will be using is Rikudou.

I have read, and accepted the above rules, but would like to express that Riku does not actually have the resets to back up all of his KG. As written in the character's bio, he has survived for 8+ years without character death, and attained everything through legitimate role play. Not only that, he was previously located on an account with 16 resets.

Prove it.  :P

Seriously though, presuming you are coming to the fight with 16 resets, then not having RP'ed with you personally all that much in the past, I am going to want a little bit more than that to accept all 16 potential resets.  If you're coming with 4 or even 8, then okay I will just totally take your word for it, but I would like a little more if you're coming with all 16.

I could come at you with 16 on an acd account and get accepted, right? ;P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 05:57:29 PM »

As I don't have saved files of rikus endeavors, I can refer you to Nathan stamper, Manji uchiha,  The curse, Genesis, Kamui, Hono Uzumaki, and hell even bocc if he was still around that riku has been alive and well for quite a long time. I could go on for hours with a list of people who are very aware of my time spent. Hell if you take a chance to read my bio some of the events that took place are SL cannon from 8 or so years ago.

Edit: At minimum, my Wiki page was created in early 2013. Even if you don't want to believe that he has been around for 8 years, you can acknowledge that 2 years is still more time put into some characters than most 16 reset people have put in. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:08:58 PM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 03:59:52 AM »

Heyy Eric, I'd like to hop on your Challenge list once again behind Mr. Batou, if that's alright with you.

As if I have a good excuse to say no.  :P

xD I can still be nice about it thoughh

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 04:11:52 AM »

Sign Sarutobi, Shin up for challenge. It should be a good match for my new character.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2015, 08:21:14 PM »

Sign Sarutobi, Shin up for challenge. It should be a good match for my new character.

Somehow, I was actually kind of surprised to see you posting for Shin, even after I re-read and saw that you claim him as your newest character.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2015, 10:32:51 PM »

Somehow, I was actually kind of surprised to see you posting for Shin, even after I re-read and saw that you claim him as your newest character.

Come on old friend. I thought you'd be a little more excited. It should be an easy win for you after all. Shin is not as equipped to handle your shadow manipulation as Uetto would have been.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2015, 11:32:35 PM »

Hey! I would like to be on the list. Looks like I'm last in line. V.V

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 01:03:03 AM »

It's like, one leaves the list, another comes back onto the list.  :-?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 08:00:12 PM »

Ill add you first to my list *convidence*

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »

I know I don't have the PMs now so I probably should not say shit but....Isaribi accepted my challenge with Machina a while back, then took me off the list because I switched to Masane and simply refused to let me challenge him with no reason given as to why. Just thought I'd add this because it's obvious what I think needs to be done.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:09 PM »

Umm well, wrong topic but it's certainly the thought that counts.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 11:12:14 PM »

I want a shot at this. :O Time to start leveling
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:12:38 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 10:48:26 PM »

Eric Nara has been defeated by Rikudou in biju battle, OOC. As a result, any who wish to challenge for Gobi Kokuo will need to challenge Rikudou, regardless on whether they were on this current list or not. This thread will be locked until such a time as it may be re-opened again.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:12:24 PM by Eric »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.