Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just cut out the middle man? Topic about the 6 tails  (Read 3494 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Just cut out the middle man? Topic about the 6 tails
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 03:53:01 PM »

...I'm not even going to dignify how asinine Edo Tensei not being able to host bijuu is with a response. >>...

Well, considering they have limitless stamina and cannot die via normal means, combined with all of the standard abilities of a SL RPer, I think not being able to host a biju is in the least bit reasonable on the part of those not Edo'd. I mean, seriously, overkill much? XP

They get lots of chakra (a moot point) a fairly weak transformation compared to the Sage Mode 8 Gates combo anyone can use, and an extra elemental affinity. Ooooooooooo scary! D: Not.

Lopped on with what they already have as a base character, yes, that is quite scary actually, to be adding on. The fact that they just don't die without some Yin-Yang intervention still just doesn't help that cause.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »

I just don't think it would be any harder to beat an Edo Tensei with a bijuu than one without one.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 09:44:12 PM »

Getting off topic guys, if you must debate that edo rules, make a new thread.

Anyway, I say strip, but leave him alive. I got nothing against Xia, but he's too busy to be a host. So to be fair to Bocc, the beast should go to him, as the rules are quite clear on this matter. But to not totally screw Xia for having a life, don't kill his character. Seems fair to me.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »

Getting off topic guys, if you must debate that edo rules, make a new thread.

Anyway, I say strip, but leave him alive. I got nothing against Xia, but he's too busy to be a host. So to be fair to Bocc, the beast should go to him, as the rules are quite clear on this matter. But to not totally screw Xia for having a life, don't kill his character. Seems fair to me.

I didn't realize that killing his character was an option, given the circumstanes. Although it is a good idea to make that clear.  8)

I agree with Trev.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 10:09:28 PM »

I was not going to kill his character anyway, so yes I agree. He has 2 hours to post before it is 14 days so Ill wait till time is officially up.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 12:39:31 AM »

Alright so it has been 14 days so the 6 tails should be stripped from Xia an given to me, I don't think there is really any argument to the contrary, correct? Or should we wait for Xia to make a response to this topic first when, god knows when, he checks the forum?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 01:29:25 AM »

Besides the comments about edo no one said no. Xia won't respond anytime soon. Kiri nin hate the forums. Good to go it seems.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 08:02:07 AM »

Alright, 6 tails get. I'm locking this topic now, so if some Kiri nin want to raise a hullabaloo about this they'll have to make their own topic.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.