Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Six-Tails Hullabaloo  (Read 2198 times)

Isaribi

• View Profile
Six-Tails Hullabaloo
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:03:02 AM »

Sorry Bocchiball, here's Kiri's input.

Xiarawst's wife in RL is going to pop at some time very soon. He wants that week; he will either respond to you within a week from the end of his 14-day period, or someone will respond in his place.

EDIT: Also, since Kiri people don't like the forum, you should probably inform us of things through SL pm. Not just those who you have a problem with; for example, in this case, you could have sent PMs to Xia, me, and Dart. Keep us informed; I'll get on the forums if I hear there is a problem, but I have better things to do than to put up with all of the Akatsuki members getting on the forums to have a circle-jerk.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:16:01 AM by Isaribi »
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Six-Tails Hullabaloo
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:16:59 AM »

If Bocc agrees than yes. however Bocc already stripped him. It's up to Bocc if he wants to give another chance.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:25:52 AM »

He'll agree. He's been very shady in this whole ordeal, and exploiting someone who he knew has a lot going on. He did the same with Zenaku. If he wants to continue playing that game, then he knows the game I'll start playing.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 12:43:56 AM »

He'll agree. He's been very shady in this whole ordeal, and exploiting someone who he knew has a lot going on. He did the same with Zenaku. If he wants to continue playing that game, then he knows the game I'll start playing.

I don't see how it's exploiting anyone. They agreed to fight him knowing full well of their current circumstances while Bocc knew little of them. The both of them have been inactive for months before now. Whatever anyone labels his motives as, the point is, he took bijuu from inactive people. By the rules while giving them extra time.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 12:51:18 AM »

I don't see how it's exploiting anyone. They agreed to fight him knowing full well of their current circumstances while Bocc knew little of them. The both of them have been inactive for months before now. Whatever anyone labels his motives as, the point is, he took bijuu from inactive people. By the rules while giving them extra time.

To say Bocc knew little of them is a grave understatement. He isn't stupid. I could say more to this, but I'd rather just let my former statement stand before I get all in a huff.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 12:53:06 AM »

To say Bocc knew little of them is a grave understatement. He isn't stupid. I could say more to this, but I'd rather just let my former statement stand before I get all in a huff.

And I know little of how he moved in all this. So before I start sprouting off with stuff I don't know, I'm outta here.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 01:23:45 AM »

I mean, this seems pretty clear cut, that he should be stripped. The only thing I can think off, is if we implement that one week grace rule. But that rule never got a final decision and fully implemented, and there are talks that he already took it (Don't know how true that is).

So unless proof exists that Bocc promised more time, or we use that non finished rule (which would give him till day 21, so like 5 more days) I don't see how he gets another chance.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 04:38:38 AM »

Xia said in the topic he made that he doesn't care that he lost his. So he already accepted that he did, that fight is over.

If Kiri wants to attack Iwa to get it back they can feel free. It'll give me the opportunity to invent all sorts of chakra absorbing jutsu to spam. Chakra absorbing ground under your feet, chakra absorbing dust on the chakra absorbing wind, chakra absorbing sunlight. It'll be a blast.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 04:43:46 AM »

Xia already gave it up...
Why does this thread exist?

This honestly just seems like a personal attack. :p

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 05:01:45 AM »

Xia said in the topic he made that he doesn't care that he lost his. So he already accepted that he did, that fight is over.

If Kiri wants to attack Iwa to get it back they can feel free. It'll give me the opportunity to invent all sorts of chakra absorbing jutsu to spam. Chakra absorbing ground under your feet, chakra absorbing dust on the chakra absorbing wind, chakra absorbing sunlight. It'll be a blast.

Chakra absorbing... Sunlight?  :-?

Sorry Bocchiball, here's Kiri's input.

Xiarawst's wife in RL is going to pop at some time very soon. He wants that week; he will either respond to you within a week from the end of his 14-day period, or someone will respond in his place.

EDIT: Also, since Kiri people don't like the forum, you should probably inform us of things through SL pm. Not just those who you have a problem with; for example, in this case, you could have sent PMs to Xia, me, and Dart. Keep us informed; I'll get on the forums if I hear there is a problem, but I have better things to do than to put up with all of the Akatsuki members getting on the forums to have a circle-jerk.

And for the record, we also have better things to do than to come onto the forums and supposedly circle jerk. Hence why when Xia said he was done with it, it was a done deal and some of us moved on with our lives.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 05:04:50 AM »

To hopefully clear the air here, since things are moving way off topic...

@Bocch/Sabu/Eric/etc. I have volunteered and begun acting as a liaison of sorts between Akatsuki/Kiri (after discussing the matter with both Isaribi and Bocchiere. I'm friends with the members of each party and have offered to field any future communication in order to avoid any more insulting or unnecessary comments and conflicts should they arise. The existing forum threads can probably be locked to avoid any more offense to anyone involved.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 05:18:09 AM »

To hopefully clear the air here, since things are moving way off topic...

@Bocch/Sabu/Eric/etc. I have volunteered and begun acting as a liaison of sorts between Akatsuki/Kiri (after discussing the matter with both Isaribi and Bocchiere. I'm friends with the members of each party and have offered to field any future communication in order to avoid any more insulting or unnecessary comments and conflicts should they arise. The existing forum threads can probably be locked to avoid any more offense to anyone involved.

I do not envy the position you have placed yourself in, but I do wish you luck in resolving whatever still requires resolving.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 05:19:08 AM »

What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 16 queries.