Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 9 tails too  (Read 5327 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: 9 tails too
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 07:37:52 PM »

Sorry everyone, I know it's lame that someone like Zen is going to lose his beast cause of a strip, but to be fair, he is over the time limit. Rules apply to everyone, so unless Bocc promised him more time, or wasn't specific on how much time he was being given, there is no need to get in contact with Zen.

I know nobody wants to do this, but Zen had a good run, got all 9 biju, been a host for years, etc. So unless Bocc promised more time, or wasn't specific on only extending a week. This seems like an easy decision.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 08:15:56 PM »

I haven't even messaged Zen since the 22nd of August, and that was just to tell him that I had posted. :/

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 09:20:58 PM »

Change the rule to what exactly? They have to post once every 2 MONTHS? Give them three chances to post every two weeks before stripping them? I don't know about you but I don't want to wait months in between each post.

If their are rules that favor the hunter let me be the first to say that the ability to blow your challenger off for a month favors the Jinchuriki.

1 hour a day in two weeks to write a post is not unreasonable. Unless some of you guys are working 4 full time jobs or something, in which case you're probably going to die from exhaustion soon anyway.

So I'm going to say no, being able to leave for 13 days, come back for 45 mins to post, leave for another 13 days, does in fact NOT require you to devote yourself 24/7 to SL OR seem silly and unfair for the host.

You guys think it does, because I'm trying to strip Zenaku of the 9 tails, but you guys aren't the ones who have had to deal with him god modding and cheating in this fight.

I'm not fully siding with the host in situations like this either. I fully acknowledge that the host should be told: "Hey you've been slipping lately and I gotta know are you fully capable of defending this biju right now or will you be SOON? Give me a date that's not forever or else you know what's gonna happen" Because I know there's situations where somebody just might be lazy or something.

And this is just curiosity.. Was nothing said about the cheating/god modding?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »

...but you guys aren't the ones who have had to deal with him god modding and cheating in this fight.

That is also besides the point. This is about activity, not about the quality of the fight. While I am sure the latter has not helped (hey, a good fight might be worth waiting a few months for eh?) this topic is strictly on board for stripping solely due to activity. How the fight was going is not even a point to be made.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 03:37:58 AM »

Well to each his/her own. I lost mine because I have more important matters I am keeping track of right now, so I don't hate the forums necessarily.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 04:19:57 AM »

FOR THE RECORD

Whoa guys...

Maternity leave is a big deal.

What if someone else just finished the match for him?

Or what if someone contacted him on Face book to find out what he wants to do?

Or or or...

I think it is a good idea to talk to people before just doing things.

I am not saying inactivity is not a problem, no matter the reason. But it would be nice for Xia to be part of the decision making process here before everyone just decides how things are going to go down.

Besides the comments about edo no one said no. Xia won't respond anytime soon. Kiri nin hate the forums. Good to go it seems.

Alright, 6 tails get. I'm locking this topic now, so if some Kiri nin want to raise a hullabaloo about this they'll have to make their own topic.

I was really serious about waiting until you could actually talk to Xia. And now its going with Zen too.

As you can see, Shadow...I most certainly did object to these circumstance being initiated and the hosts not being consulted here. The whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't want to see any claims of gathering all the bijuu either.
This default stuff is not the same accomplishment as winning them at all.

As you can see, things are just stupid now. Refer to my new topic I just made.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 06:00:54 AM »

... I don't want to see any claims of gathering all the bijuu either.

Considering that not even Zenaku "won" them all in the sense that he fought every single other jinch and beat them in a battle (I know of at least one tailed beast that was just plain handed to him) I am pretty sure there will be warm fuzzies however way the beasts are all rounded up at this point. By default is still a win in my book.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 06:24:53 AM »

Considering that not even Zenaku "won" them all in the sense that he fought every single other jinch and beat them in a battle (I know of at least one tailed beast that was just plain handed to him) I am pretty sure there will be warm fuzzies however way the beasts are all rounded up at this point. By default is still a win in my book.

As far as I know Zenaku fought Mioku for the 7 tails back before he had the 9 tails and that's it.

You wanna know how many zone fights Zenaku did when he went out to gather all the bijuu? I'l give you a hint, it's a single digit number that rhymes with "Hero".

Here are the bijuu fights I've done:
Bocchiere defeats Athos for the 6 tails
Bocchiere defeats Luka for the 2 tails (which is also given to Kumo, that's how they got that one)
Bocchiere successfully defends the 6 tails multiple times before losing to Shinro
Bocchiere defeats Kamui for the 6 tails
Rakudo defeats Hazama for the 8 tails
Rakudo defeats Kage for the 6 tails
Rakudo defeats Kamui for the 2 tails
Madara defeats Nathan for the 4 tails
Bocchiere defeats Trev for the 4 tails

Those are all fights where I killed my opponent and won, and 99% of them (<3UTrev) contained my opponent complaining for weeks on end about everything I did, getting the important decisions against them, and then losing.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:58:15 AM by bocchiere »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »

offensive content edited...because it was as you say, unnecessary.

This whole paragraph was very unnecessary.  :oops:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:14:47 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »

edited...blah blah

This whole paragraph was very unnecessary.  :oops:

Still funny though.
Anyways, Zenaku didn't fight for most of the bijū. Actually I'm pretty sure a total of 6 biju were actually just given to him so he could "fairly distribute them".
Zenny's taken so long to post that his last post has timed out on the forum. Bocchy's will too in a few days. Guys it's really not fair that Zenaku should be exempt from the rules. Yeah real life comes first, but all jinchs have a responsibility to take an hour/two out of 2 weeks topost. It's really not asking a lot. Don't have internet? Go to a library, go to a coffee shop, use some data on your phone, something. In this day and age that excuse is paltry at best.
I dunno this pisses me off because if it was the other way around everyone would have no problem stripping Bocchiere. But that's not really the point I guess.

Strip him.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:16:19 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »

As far as I know Zenaku fought Mioku for the 7 tails back before he had the 9 tails and that's it.

You wanna know how many zone fights Zenaku did when he went out to gather all the bijuu? I'l give you a hint, it's a single digit number that rhymes with "Hero".

Here are the bijuu fights I've done:
Bocchiere defeats Athos for the 6 tails
Bocchiere defeats Luka for the 2 tails (which is also given to Kumo, that's how they got that one)
Bocchiere successfully defends the 6 tails multiple times before losing to Shinro
Bocchiere defeats Kamui for the 6 tails
Rakudo defeats Hazama for the 8 tails
Rakudo defeats Kage for the 6 tails
Rakudo defeats Kamui for the 2 tails
Madara defeats Nathan for the 4 tails
Bocchiere defeats Trev for the 4 tails

Those are all fights where I killed my opponent and won, and 99% of them (<3UTrev) contained my opponent complaining for weeks on end about everything I did, getting the important decisions against them, and then losing.

did everyone quote this things? sheesh...

You already got me as one so just hook me up. I'd rather enjoy giving you a good old fashion ass beating. [^no - one complained about Trev being abusive so he gets a pass. ~Kayenta edits]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:18:34 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 07:24:50 PM »

You guys want to get down to rules and get back on topic?

Two weeks to post and after that is a strip. Bocc gave him an extra week. Now is stripping him. That's it. It's over. Zenaku has lost it. Disregarding what anyone thinks, the rules are rules. Zenaku agreed to those same rules before the fight was started.

Now to get off topic;
I'm getting sick of everyone saying give them an extra week, go message them on FB, ect.
We are NOT their babysitters. If they want to forget about the fight then that is their choice not ours. You don't have an extra hour to post ONCE in the 336 hours in two weeks then you don't need a bijuu.
They KNOW the rules before they get a bijuu, they read the discussions, know how it is, ect.

Xia's wife is pregnant. (congratulations, hope no troubles occur) We all understand that she comes over everything else no matter what. Still, take even 30 mins to post and then that's it. You're safe to go. He was even giving him an extra week and Xia said he still couldn't post. So that's when Bocc decided to strip more than likely.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 08:18:08 PM »

Yeah it's really silly the amount of people who are acting like the rules are made to screw them out of their bijuu.

What Xia should have done is given the bijuu to someone who could have defended it in Kiri, and then gotten it back when he had more free time. I did not make him fight me personally.

But yeah I agree with Shadow and especially at the point where I have to go hunt my opponent down to get him to post I'm probably annoyed with him to the extent where I don't want the fight to continue anyway.

I was going to ask what should happen to Zen IC since we agreed to a deathmatch and now the same thing happened that happened to HonoxSabu but honestly I don't even want to open that can of worms. I'm going to claim ICly that I knocked Zen out and extracted the 9 tails, which he survived due to his Senju vitality, so he is still alive. I'm also going to claim a vial of his blood for reasons that I will refer to only as Camel Insurance. >_>

I am going to leave this topic open but am going to claim the 9 tails as of now.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 08:44:48 PM »

You guys want to get down to rules and get back on topic?

Two weeks to post and after that is a strip. Bocc gave him an extra week. Now is stripping him. That's it. It's over. Zenaku has lost it. Disregarding what anyone thinks, the rules are rules. Zenaku agreed to those same rules before the fight was started.

Now to get off topic;
I'm getting sick of everyone saying give them an extra week, go message them on FB, ect.
We are NOT their babysitters. If they want to forget about the fight then that is their choice not ours. You don't have an extra hour to post ONCE in the 336 hours in two weeks then you don't need a bijuu.
They KNOW the rules before they get a bijuu, they read the discussions, know how it is, ect.

Xia's wife is pregnant. (congratulations, hope no troubles occur) We all understand that she comes over everything else no matter what. Still, take even 30 mins to post and then that's it. You're safe to go. He was even giving him an extra week and Xia said he still couldn't post. So that's when Bocc decided to strip more than likely.

I don't think it's just the rule problem perse. But more of in most if not all of these situations we only really get one side and it's usually just a mob saying OFF WITH HIS HEAD! (Biju) At least for me. I mean I honestly am all for the removal if the other person cannot defend it in the middle of a challenge, I mean the rules ARE there for a reason. I get it.

I mean when Zen fought me for the 7-tails I did have a situation that made me unable to be active. But I kept in contact and finally when I realized that I really was unable to defend it due to activity I did give it over to him even though I would have liked to have finished the fight. 

Basically.. Shame on everyone and start communicating. Like seriously. This is toward inactive hosts since if Bocc is right he is letting people know 'Hey.. Post.. Like now.'

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 08:55:17 PM »

Basically.. Shame on everyone and start communicating. Like seriously. This is toward inactive hosts since if Bocc is right he is letting people know 'Hey.. Post.. Like now.'

Exactly.

Bocc cannot message them to post. Since they're inactive, how are they going to read their mail? Also we don't have every SL person as a friend on fb to message nor does everyone want people to message them about SL stuff outside of the game. If a finger is to be pointed at someone it's the inactive hosts fault. Bocc is on EVERYDAY for several hours and responds to his Fb also if they are friends. He is open for an inactive host to talk to him. If they chose not to it should not be pinned on him to turn into a mother an go looking for them. Just from observations I've made.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 16 queries.