Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 9 tails too  (Read 5328 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: 9 tails too
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 01:20:31 AM »

I still agree that Zenny should be stripped, since Bocc even gave him the extra week. So unless there are missing details, it seems clear cut.

But @Bocc, you really should have waited for this thread to come to a close and a lock. You shouldn't jump the gun and claim the 9 tails just yet, that behavior isn't going to get you anywhere fast, and is counter productive for you
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »

I disagree with this because Zenaku twisted the rules for Bocchiere; the same should be extended to him.
Bocchiere got a repost when one wasn't necessary to be given; this was a change in rules that didn't officially exist.  I think that the same should be extended to Zenaku.
Otherwise, if we're going strictly by the rules as they stand, Bocchiere's already lost.

My apologies if this is blunt -- difficult to post in detail from an iPod.

@Dark: I knew that I was going to see this but it's disappointing to see it from you. There is no real argument that Zen shouldn't be stripped. The rule is 14 days with no post and you are stripped, I was willing to wait 21. I've already stretched the rule for him, I should not have to stretch it further. Considering how strict you are with people acting IC with their posts I find this a little silly. <<

This is my argument.
And I believe I messed up the formatting. >_<;
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:21:35 AM by Darkshinobi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 05:07:48 AM »

I wouldn't just claim it if I wasn't doing it for the 6 and 9 tails based on clear violations of the rules.

Like I said I'm leaving this open for people to discuss it so if anything changes we can always OOCly do something about it, not that I expect such a thing to occur.

Yes Zenaku did give me a repost when we did not discuss that rule beforehand. He also got a decision in his favor from our judge at the time, which was the one where he cheated to get me in a Genjutsu. The next day I messaged the judge asking him to explain how he could possibly agree with Zen and he told me that he had been wrong. It was late at night and he was exhausted and made the wrong decision, Zen should have had to repost to allow me to properly respond to his post. I told this to Zen and he said too bad he already said it was his final call, doesn't matter if he admitted to not being of sound mind when he did it.

So excuse me for not extending charity.  I do not have to, and will not be.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.