Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: something to make clans wars funner, i need opinions for this thanks  (Read 1763 times)

csmokey

can you tell me what you think about this idea about the clan wars, Heres what i think would be cool, what if you set it up so that each clan has to choose an area to be placed like lets say the demon clan wants to be placed in the wind country and then they get into a war with akatsuki and they are placed in the fire country, they would then have to set up raids to attack that country or if they are being attacked they have to set up traps or other defenses to ward of these attacks, and i know what your thinkin there are to many clans to put in separate countrys well what if the leaders of those other clans had to choose to be placed in certain countrys lets say the seal clan chose the wind country they then be aligned with the demon clan kinda like how neji clan was aligned with shinos clan in the fire country. this is the theory i sent to Vampire Lord Baluski this is what he said
"A nice idea in theory but it would never work. I'd say repost this in the forums and see what ideas can be made from it. =)"
i need some ideas to help make it work because if we can can up with an idea the is feesable they may do this
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 04:26:48 AM by csmokey »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: something to make clans wars funner, i need opinions for this thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 06:18:58 AM »

Not sure if you made this before or after the one in feature requests but you only need 1. There was no need to make 2 ^.^

dude no.1

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 06:28:21 AM »

he did.

detroyerjr.

i need an opinion in a good clan
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 07:57:07 AM »

i need an opinion on a good clan

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 08:06:31 AM »

depends your style. dont go to the clan, let the clan come to you. :cool:

csmokey

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 08:51:40 AM »

ok first off yes there are two of these this one was the first i didnt notice the feature requests, secondly who cares if there are two besides what if i didnt want to post on the other one ok, now im tryin to improve the clans but i need your help because one of the moniters said it was a nice idea but needed to be tweaked to work so if you want the feature above quit bitchin about the small things and post your ideas so we can make it so, why have another place gor you to go to chat when we already have so many the gardens, fire country, wind country, water country, and rice country so why do we need a another place to chat, so if you want this, actually post something that can make this happen, help improve this already wonderful game

dude no.1

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 08:55:19 AM »

dude its cause neji has ideas. we post ideas for things that neji hasent thought of or maybe if he has thought of it but cant think of sometin then we make a idea. can you imagine the coding it would take to do your idea.

Mememememe

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 09:08:52 AM »

This post has been made legible through the use of paragraphs and line breaks.

Proudly making your reading easier for 3000 years.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:09:08 AM »

ok first off yes there are two of these this one was the first i didnt notice the feature requests, secondly who cares if there are two besides what if i didnt want to post on the other one ok, now im tryin to improve the clans but i need your help because one of the moniters said it was a nice idea but needed to be tweaked to work so if you want the feature above quit bitchin about the small things and post your ideas so we can make it so, why have another place gor you to go to chat when we already have so many the gardens, fire country, wind country, water country, and rice country so why do we need a another place to chat, so if you want this, actually post something that can make this happen, help improve this already wonderful game

We are posting in the one in feature requests which is where it is only supose to be... hence the name FEATURE REQUESTS. All you had to do was ask a mod to move it and they would have.

And also, saying things like what you just said is only going to start a flame war or get you in trouble. And you dude, need to chill. 1 thread is enough, that's all I said. You got a problem with me telling you what you did wrong? then deal with it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 09:10:06 AM by Xaos »

csmokey

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 09:31:57 AM »

dude the problem with that was i didnt no anything about this, i didnt no that another guy put somethin up the first thing i saw that stuck out was talk thats why i posted here ok, i only posted this because someone from the mon said i should, i didnt want to start any trouble ok, i just wanted to get peoples opinions on how to make this more plausable so that it would work on the site ok, i didnt mean to affend anyone but i was kinda tired of people telling me, "hey arent there two of these", alright now xaos i know you helped me out yesterday ok and i thank you for you help ok

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 20 queries.