Game Development > Discussions

HP limiter

<< < (3/14) > >>

Lebis:
Numbers, I find, are still a little bit unbalanced with Gyu's plan.

Blindbandit:
How much HP do you have right now Blaluski? :shock:

The idea is okay. But i like the extra max hp i have. >_> Either that or i stick with other ways to get more hp...

InoueMiyu:
I like the max hp limiter per level, but leave in the vampire.  That way leveling up can mean more, but you still have the danger of having *too much* hp...We wouldn't want the game to be *too* fair. :twisted:

HatakeSakumo:
HP limiter or not, A/S will still attack higher players and die...Besides...If you were to do an HP limiter or reset...Well then to what point would there be a toughness ranking eh?

besides...my 15 attack point at level 1 would easily take out anyone who attacked me.. :) no matter how much hp i had or didn't have
cept maybe baluski...but i'll get him  :twisted:

Baluski:

--- Quote from: HatakeSakumo on August 23, 2006, 06:32:23 PM ---HP limiter or not, A/S will still attack higher players and die...Besides...If you were to do an HP limiter or reset...Well then to what point would there be a toughness ranking eh?

besides...my 15 attack point at level 1 would easily take out anyone who attacked me.. :) no matter how much hp i had or didn't have
cept maybe baluski...but i'll get him  :twisted:

--- End quote ---

Against my 21 attack and 23 defense at level 1 with no weapons? Best of luck to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version