Game Development > Discussions

HP limiter

<< < (2/14) > >>

Gyu~ru~ru:

--- Quote from: Konoha Genious Blaze on August 22, 2006, 03:16:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gyu~ru~ru on August 22, 2006, 02:06:05 PM ---Awww....can't make it like academy student (cannot increase maxHP), Genin with 1 DK (maxHP = 160), Genin with 2 DK (maxHP = 170) etc?

--- End quote ---
that's a good idea...but i am not sure, because it may be a lot of trouble

--- End quote ---

Yea, it will be >.>

wingzero:
i think itll all be fine, a/s could never beat a chuunin, cause  if they use 4 dks on strngh and  defence then the a/s would die

i think the hp is fine cause if your dumb enough to atack somebody that has over 50 dks (or on a smaller scale 10-20) then it should be there fault and death is a good punisment for them. i dont think its all that fair for people to be wanting a reset just cause some are luckier then others and get hp or knoow where to go to get hp..

Lebis:

--- Quote from: wingzero on August 22, 2006, 05:32:40 PM ---i think itll all be fine, a/s could never beat a chuunin, cause  if they use 4 dks on strngh and  defence then the a/s would die

--- End quote ---

Correction. I was a second rank Jounin and I defeated a second to last (grey) rank ANBU Captain. Twice.

But the limiter of the max HP amount for each rank doesn't sound bad at all.

wingzero:
well maybe that was a bad example..

Baluski:
So that means I could have a max hp of 670 without nibbling on my own neck? I like that idea...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version