Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Posting in a timely Fashion  (Read 2278 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Posting in a timely Fashion
« on: October 06, 2014, 06:24:29 AM »

Does anyone know what this means?

Not that people are beating on my door begging me to rp with them...but

seriously? Eric's bijuu challenge has been dry for 4 days...And Dark is online everynight.

And my god...I am gonna heal Jaevon myself and lead him the F out of konoha if someone doesn't pay attention to him soon. You guys  :smt076

And I am not even going to discuss the numerous instances around the site where I am dead in rp...and growing older by the minute/hour/day/week....

Just consider this; if you ever do see me in rp and feel like joining along?

I REMEMBER what it was like to begin and end an rp in one night and still manage to level my alts and rp in pms, go on my honeymoon, give birth to twins, cook dinner and lose two zone fights at the same time while defending my village from Bocchiere and others.  :smt097

My time is valuable to me. IF you cannot reply in a timely fashion just figure I am going to upright and leave you to catch up as I move on with the storyline...without you.

Clap your hands if you want Tinkerbell to live!!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 02:21:54 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Posting in a timely Fashion
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 06:47:54 AM »

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 07:52:46 AM »

Tinkerbell was always my favorite Disney character.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 01:39:27 PM »

Does anyone know what this means?

Not that people are beating on my door begging me to rp with them...but

seriously? Eric's bijuu challenge has been dry for 4 days...And Dark is online everynight.

And my god...I am gonna heal Jaevon myself and lead him the F out of konoha if someone doesn't pay attention to him soon. You guys  :smt076

And I am not even going to discuss the numerous instances around the site where I am dead in rp...and growing older by the minute/hour/day/week....

Just consider this; if you ever do see me in rp and feel like joining along?

I REMEMBER what it was like to begin and start an rp in one night and still manage to level my alts and rp in pms, go on my honeymoon, give birth to twins, cook dinner and lose two zone fights at the same time while defending my village from Bocchiere and others.  :smt097

My time is valuable to me. IF you cannot reply in a timely fashion just figure I am going to upright and leave you to catch up as I move on with the storyline...without you.

So is this a rant or a call to action? And btw, Dark has two weeks to make his post; that's why we did this on the forum in the first place, since I already knew his activity would be something of an issue until he got settled.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 07:58:20 PM »

Well said, well said!

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 10:17:34 PM »

If only I didn't suck when it comes to RP..  :smt022

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 12:16:36 AM »

Eric...

It's more of a heads up than anything.

Had enough, not taking it anymore. I will CC people out of my way so that I can continue on with my life if I am put in an RP lock situation.

There is no sense in it, and I am not permitting it to happen to my characters any longer.
so...there it is.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 05:51:16 AM »

Eric...

It's more of a heads up than anything.

Had enough, not taking it anymore. I will CC people out of my way so that I can continue on with my life if I am put in an RP lock situation.

There is no sense in it, and I am not permitting it to happen to my characters any longer.
so...there it is.

I apologize for my delays; my life's been hectic for awhile, and it's common knowledge that I'm not available to post every night.
Eric has accepted this, as do most that I actually involve myself with. I do have a very hectic life, but I'm able to get on within the time limits.
I'll be sure to avoid any roleplay with you in the future so that you're not caught up, but if you involve yourself in a plot that I govern, you'll have to wait.
I apologize again for upsetting you, but I don't appreciate being called out when those I roleplay with understand and accept that I have problems of my own.
Take care.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 08:18:11 AM »

I have three characters and if one gets stuck in Limbo because an RP is sluggish or that user is busy with their life, I usually move on to the next one.

I don't see how one person can Character Control someone in their RP but when it comes to another that isn't allowed by some sort of unwritten rule.

Patience is a virtue and you can stand to have a character stuck for at least a few days, it won't kill you. :oops:

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.