Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Not Doing It.  (Read 1588 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Not Doing It.
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:19:24 AM »

Posting this now.

I will NOT under any circumstances accept ANY challenges from Bocchiere or any of his accounts.

We do NOT get along and I do NOT have to be roleplay with him if I so choose to do so. Even states so according to the rules. As you are all aware, we do NOT get along in any facet and as such, any encounters has turned into petty squabbles, heated fights, and downright mudslinging and verbal abuse on BOTH ends.

It is my right as jinchūriki to decline any challenge from some I do NOT get along with and I will NOT be forced to communicate with him.

So, just putting this out there for y'all to see.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Not Doing It.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 07:29:14 AM »

Yes the ONE time we have rp'd YOU were antagonistic towards my entire side. Doesn't mean you don't have to defend your bijuu.

You defend your bijuu or you lose it, since you're not going to defend it then it means Rakudo regains the 8 tails.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 07:40:34 AM »

No, it doesn't at all.

I'm not going to associate myself with somewho has verball abused and harassed me. Whom still continues to do it now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:48:40 AM by Dart »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:18 AM »

Solid counter argument. My rebuttal: Yes it does.

Even if we just had the worst rp ever, which you are highly exaggerating, that would not be solid grounds to just void all of my characters for eternity. It was ONE rp.

I'm more than willing to try again, obviously. Though as I say, you can just give me the bijuu and not fight me.

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 07:54:54 AM »

It is clear that both of you don't get along.

For the sake of argument's sake, until we can hash this ordeal out in a dignified and mature manner, I am locking this thread to avoid any additional commentary from being posted and then reported.

If you feel like you're being harassed, both of you, please feel free to discuss it with me regarding the manner. I will try to mitigate between the two of you.

While the issue about harassment and the fact that a player should not be obligated to roleplay with another is still valid, due to the fact that this is bijuu related and for roleplay bijuu play an important role, this will have another person, a non-moderator but respected roleplay Judge, to help figure out how to handle this situation.

That being said, I repeat. You have a problem? Talk to me first. Do not, I repeat do not attempt to message each other. You will only further ruin either of your cases.
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.