Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Chapter 695  (Read 4755 times)

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Chapter 695
« on: October 08, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/695
Because I was impatiently hitting refresh.

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 695
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »

Well this has certainly opened a can of worms with Susanoo.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »

Well this has certainly opened a can of worms with Susanoo.

Doesn't really surprise me. It's a manifestation of his chakra, same as most ninjutsu. To me, makes sense that you could just create a Chidori from your Susanoo's hand like it was your own. Naruto's Kyūbi cloak can make a bijūdama, which is just an OP Rasengan.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »

Its nothing that bad if done with moderation, personally I've been conducting my signature raiton through the susanoo's arm for a while now. Hell if anything, using jutsus on that scale makes em even more tiring, so even us chakra gods of SL are going to be feeling it inevitably if used aplenty.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 10:22:42 PM »

Its nothing that bad if done with moderation, personally I've been conducting my signature raiton through the susanoo's arm for a while now. Hell if anything, using jutsus on that scale makes em even more tiring, so even us chakra gods of SL are going to be feeling it inevitably if used aplenty.

Inevitably being the keyword.

And this chapter, I am not very pleased with... I mean, what did it really tell us?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 02:23:20 AM »

And this chapter, I am not very pleased with... I mean, what did it really tell us?

It told us that they truly understand each other. And in the next chapter or so they will both give their lives. Then we will get a flash forward of everyone living their lives a little into the future with Kakashi as Hokage and them all thinking back on Naruto or something of that sort. The final page being stone statures of Naruto and Sasuke fighting much like those of the 1st and Madara.

I can't really believe it will be ending soon. I mean I knew it would have to one day but I have been following for so long that I just can't believe it. And where will that place SL and all the other Naruto rp sites now that the Manga is ending?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 04:12:00 AM »

It told us that they truly understand each other. And in the next chapter or so they will both give their lives. Then we will get a flash forward of everyone living their lives a little into the future with Kakashi as Hokage and them all thinking back on Naruto or something of that sort. The final page being stone statures of Naruto and Sasuke fighting much like those of the 1st and Madara.

I can't really believe it will be ending soon. I mean I knew it would have to one day but I have been following for so long that I just can't believe it. And where will that place SL and all the other Naruto rp sites now that the Manga is ending?

We shall carry on as we always have, without fear of new OP canon techniques. ^_^

And I highly doubt that is how Naruto is going to end. It's a little far-fetched, even for Kishimoto. Especially since that would hardly solve the problem (except make Uchiha extinct I suppose)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 06:10:34 AM »

We shall carry on as we always have, without fear of new OP canon techniques. ^_^

And I highly doubt that is how Naruto is going to end. It's a little far-fetched, even for Kishimoto. Especially since that would hardly solve the problem (except make Uchiha extinct I suppose)

Uchiha extinct.... a dream come true.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 06:47:21 AM »

I would be so happy if Kishi made a part 3. One that was similar to part 1 and not so OP. Or if he started a new Manga called Konohamaru.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 08:54:49 PM »

The last Naruto movie is basically part 3. Character designs for almost everyone but Kakashi and Hinata have been revealed.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 09:43:37 PM »

Plot twist the movie doesn't tie up part two it kick starts part three.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »

That would be awesome if there's a part three and there's new characters.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 01:52:22 AM »

or some development on the ones we already have.  :-? That would be nice too.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 05:39:55 AM »

or some development on the ones we already have.  :-? That would be nice too.

If chakra just vanished from the world and they were all like derp while Rock Lee owned everyone and their mothers because he can do that kinda stuff you know.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 06:01:04 AM »

No, no part 3, god no.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.