Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 20225 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »

"Any kind of injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is reciprocated on his target, be it a mere scratch to a pierce in the heart."

It is physical damage only, it would not reflect mental trauma, it would not reflect spiritual damage. If someone in the curse circle was lit on fire your own clothes would not burst into flames because no fire or heat is present on you, your body would just suddenly char itself.

Where exactly does being mentally scarred fall between a scratch and a pierced heart?

If this is honestly the argument now then consider me voiding them and we can all deal with four different worlds of rp with combinations of me being dead and alive, Kamui dead and alive, etc etc.

I love the hypocrisy. You guys can pick apart sentence structure on wiki pages and that is viable evidence against me but when I post that the definition of the word injury is physical damage it gets ignored.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:58:36 PM by bocchiere »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2014, 09:06:21 PM »

"Any kind of injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is reciprocated on his target, be it a mere scratch to a pierce in the heart."

It is physical damage only, it would not reflect mental trauma, it would not reflect spiritual damage. If someone in the curse circle was lit on fire your own clothes would not burst into flames because no fire or heat is present on you, your body would just suddenly char itself.

Where exactly does being mentally scarred fall between a scratch and a pierced heart?

If this is honestly the argument now then consider me voiding them and we can all deal with four different worlds of rp with combinations of me being dead and alive, Kamui dead and alive, etc etc.

I love the hypocrisy. You guys can pick apart sentence structure on wiki pages and that is viable evidence against me but when I post that the definition of the word injury is physical damage it gets ignored.

No you were not ignored. We gave an answer to that because the Chakra system is a physical part of your body. Thus can be affected by physical damage. Turning to flames or not, you are still taking damage because the chakra system is still present.

Making different words of RP solves nothing. You hold the most powerful tailed beast so you cannot just be ignored because your beast would need to be redistributed considering some people think your dead and very few don't. That would make two Kyuubi's and thus breaking so many rules. We need to come to a conclusion without you acting like a brick wall, and listening to reason. Someone who uses the exact same technique just stated that you are taking damage. I don't understand where your confusion comes from. 

I'm trying to sympathize with you, but I just don't see your logic.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2014, 09:22:41 PM »

Final post before work: The final verdict of the jutsu is that whatever physical happens to the body of the user happens to the victims body right? Eikan destroys his tenketsu (which has been established to be a physical part of your body, no?) then your body destroys its tenketsu as well. According to your logic. Yes, it is intangible in your fire form but just as you say, your own body reproduces the effect. There is little else to say about it really. Well that I can think of. Peace out.
Lol I'm hungry.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2014, 09:23:17 PM »

Tryna twist around that the reactions to the poison is not physical is beyond me. It physical, mental, spiritual, all counter parts! Your body should react the same way his body is towards the poison.

This is an internal injury.
I stated a while back toxic injuries are a form of injuries; meaning the poisonous effects are able to be replicated through your claim that the curse blood technique only reflects physical injuries.

If he was burned alive, you would feel the singing and burning effects just as well, no you're clothes won't go on fire. We aren't talking about clothes, we are talking about what you are composed of as a human ninja. Chakra network.

Seriously though a poll or something should be made just so we can see where everyone stands, I don't see the logic in you avoiding this just because you are fire. You are still Bocchiere, or what did he just disappear? No there is a will towards the flames, allowing you to manipulate it. Thus said will is also affected by the poisonous effects. This would in all cease your ability to create the flames in general, or any chakra of that matter. Rather provided that you can no longer hold the power to control a bijuu; since its only his chakra now. You'd either get over taken by the beast and it releases and you no longer have a chakra path system; every normal nin would die in such case. But you would manage to live in the world, without a chakra network and being victim to the poisonous effects. Jashinist feel pain, you can't just avoid that.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:26:34 PM by Keito Uzumaki »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2014, 09:31:58 PM »

If the chakra system is physical than turning it to flames renders it immune to physical damage. Fire cannot be cut, smashed, or melted by poison. As I've said many times.

Yes someone whose never rp'd being a Jashinist or using the Curse Blood jutsu also copied and pasted the same sentence from the wiki page that everyone is repeating. Excuse me for not just being bowled over.

That ^ is your evidence that any kind of damage can be reflected via the curse, it is also my evidence for the opposite.

It is a fact that a dictionary definition of the word injury, what the wiki page you keep citing says the jutsu allows you to reflect, is physical damage. That is irrefutable. Thus this line of reasoning can no longer be continued. There is no way to say which it means, it could be either. You are rping with me knowing what I believe about how the jutsu works, this is not a bijuu fight, so I do not have to acknowledge the rp of people I believe to be god modding.

Trust me your logic is beyond me as well as it is trying to be argued that physical damage trumps immunity to physical damage.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2014, 09:37:19 PM »

I'm not saying you will die. You have been granted the ability not to die, but surely your chakra network should be destroyed. That Is what I'm saying, bruh. As well as feeling the poisonous effects.
Being fire doesn't mean you still aren't Bocchiere, that is who he linked his curse technique too.

You would prolly survive such but I doubt you could maintain your flames or use chakra the way I see the technique being used, really. Thats just my standing.

I just wanna RP D: its been days that I log on and my characters are stuck doing something some where, with someone who isn't posting. >>;
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:38:52 PM by Keito Uzumaki »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2014, 09:41:45 PM »

... I love the hypocrisy. You guys can pick apart sentence structure on wiki pages and that is viable evidence against me but when I post that the definition of the word injury is physical damage it gets ignored.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Injury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_injury

In succession. Scroll down to "by modality" under injury.

click toxic injury.

A toxic injury is a type of injury caused by toxin. Toxic injuries can cause teratogenic effects, respiratory effects, gastrointestinal effects, cardiovascular effects, hepatic effects, renal effects and neurological effects.

A toxic injury is caused when one comes in contact with any toxin

As Keito put in bold (as I'm sure it was glanced over the first time), to be technical, injury via poisoning is still an injury.

We have also already established, or at least I did, that you cannot be entirely immune to physical damage while in this form (Hozoki paralysis example, and the fact that water can damage you in this fiery form).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2014, 09:48:01 PM »

Thank you eric, I don't sound insane as you're tryna make me be Bocch. :P
I just wanna put some sense to this, cuz now it seems like this curse technique has no real properties to off someones life? The intended physical injuries inflicted upon Eikan offed his own life, such exact forces should be reflected to Bocch, full measure. If so the man is immortal or whatever so he can live, but not as a ninja anymore; merely a lump of meat, driving a skeleton; whom is extremely weakened.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »

Thank you eric, I don't sound insane as you're tryna make me be Bocch. :P
I just wanna put some sense to this, cuz now it seems like this curse technique has no real properties to off someones life? The intended physical injuries inflicted upon Eikan offed his own life, such exact forces should be reflected to Bocch, full measure. If so the man is immortal or whatever so he can live, but not as a ninja anymore; merely a lump of meat, driving a skeleton; whom is extremely weakened.

Let's not jump to conclusions with that last sentence there.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »

I'm not saying you will die. You have been granted the ability not to die, but surely your chakra network should be destroyed. That Is what I'm saying, bruh. As well as feeling the poisonous effects.
Being fire doesn't mean you still aren't Bocchiere, that is who he linked his curse technique too.

You would prolly survive such but I doubt you could maintain your flames or use chakra the way I see the technique being used, really. Thats just my standing.

I just wanna RP D: its been days that I log on and my characters are stuck doing something some where, with someone who isn't posting. >>;

That's great, you can rp an entire different world where that happens. I rp that the Curse Blood jutsu cannot reflect anything but physical damage, and that being made completely of fire makes me immune to physical damage.

@Eric: Suika no Jutsu is weak to lightning, of course it can paralyze them. Nor did I ever say that water can damage me when I am fire, fire cannot be damaged, nor can water.

"Drawbacks
Since the technique turns one into fire the user is subject to the normal weaknesses of fire. If struck by a water attack while incorporeal the user would be forced back into a physical form. Thus if it is heavily raining or the user is soaking wet they cannot transform."

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Incineration_Technique

If hit with water it negates the transformation, it does not damage fire, that is physically impossible.

That is how the Suika weaknesses function, it renders them unable to transform ^ if lightning could just damage Suigetsu like he was not water then that image would have resulted in his death.

I don't see toxic injury anywhere on the wiki page for Curse Blood jutsu. It says injuries, and the definition I use for injuries is physical damage.

The intended physical injuries inflicted upon Eikan offed his own life, such exact forces should be reflected to Bocch, full measure.

PHYSICAL. INJURIES. Onto my body. Made of fire. Which is immune to physical injuries.

This is what I am dealing with ^ Amazing.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2014, 10:28:49 PM »

That's great, you can rp an entire different world where that happens. I rp that the Curse Blood jutsu cannot reflect anything but physical damage, and that being made completely of fire makes me immune to physical damage.

@Eric: Suika no Jutsu is weak to lightning, of course it can paralyze them. Nor did I ever say that water can damage me when I am fire, fire cannot be damaged, nor can water.

"Drawbacks
Since the technique turns one into fire the user is subject to the normal weaknesses of fire. If struck by a water attack while incorporeal the user would be forced back into a physical form. Thus if it is heavily raining or the user is soaking wet they cannot transform."

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Incineration_Technique

If hit with water it negates the transformation, it does not damage fire, that is physically impossible.

That is how the Suika weaknesses function, it renders them unable to transform ^ if lightning could just damage Suigetsu like he was not water then that image would have resulted in his death.

I don't see toxic injury anywhere on the wiki page for Curse Blood jutsu. It says injuries, and the definition I use for injuries is physical damage.

The intended physical injuries inflicted upon Eikan offed his own life, such exact forces should be reflected to Bocch, full measure.

PHYSICAL. INJURIES. Onto my body. Made of fire. Which is immune to physical injuries.

This is what I am dealing with ^ Amazing.

I don't think you understand what it means for us to RP in a different world with you gone. Because now Hazana or Tekyo (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong) can claim the nine tails, thus creating more than one tailed beast host, ruining the game. We need to come to an agreement here, and I'm sorry you are gonna have to take some form of damage for this to work. And just to point out this is to assume Hazama/Tekyo don't use suiton. If they use that then it is utterly meta for you to use fire. Have we forgotten the potential meta here? 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:41 PM »

Oh more character control, cool, you can determine what would or what not be meta-gaming for my character to do before I even do it. Thanks for letting me know.

"In response to Hazama shooting a blast of water at him Bocchiere turns entirely into fire. Enhanced by the 9 tails chakra he uses his Fire Dragon's Roar technique, shooting a gout of flames out at the torrent of water. It would overpower the jutsu, creating a massive cloud of steam that would block Hazama's vision, since he is using the Rinnegan."

^ There you go. It's almost like I know how to zone fight or something.

If this is all it takes to ruin SL than consider it ruined.

I will not accept rp from anyone claiming to use the Curse Blood Jutsu to reflect anything besides physical damage. I will not accept rp from anyone claiming to be able to use the Curse Blood jutsu without also having received the bodily modifications required to use it. Finally, most importantly, I will not accept rp from people who believe that you can be physically damaged whilst immune to physical damage.

If you don't like it don't rp with me, god knows I have no desire to rp with anyone who does these things. ^

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »

So, I really can't think of anymore to tell you than this. If my argument does not persuade you, I can't do a whole lot.

If Hidan were to slice an artery open, what happens? The same injury appears on the other person. So, seeing as the Chakra system runs through the body in the exact same way that veins do, you can injure the chakra system PHYSICALLY. There is no other way to do it. The Gentle Fist literally proves that you can PHYSICALLY hit the Chakra Network, so long as you know where it is. Anyone can know where all 360+ Chakra Points are, but that doesn't mean they can strike them during battle without the Byakugan.

As for the fire state, look at it like this; You turn to fire, okay. This stops things like knives, fists, physical attacks from hurting you. BUT! Damage to the chakra system still ensues. A Hyuuga can hit you in your fire state without hurting themselves so long as they are using the Gentle Fist. How? Because that is what they do. Hyuuga destroy chakra, chakra points, anything like that. It's their job. That alone proves that, even in a fire state, you can still physically take damage. Now, you can't shed blood. If Eikan were to have tried to rip a limb off or dismember your body, then it wouldn't work... But you are talking about INTERNAL damage, but not just any normal internal damage. You get rid of your bones, skin, muscle, even your eyes and what do you have left? You chakra network. You CANNOT change how that works, not without basically destroying your whole network and rewriting it instantly, which is also impossible and not written down anywhere.

By simply stating you are in fire form, you are screwing yourself over. How? Because what lets you turn into fire? That's right, chakra does. Maybe if you weren't using chakra and someone, not Kurama, was funneling chakra to you through some long distance, then maybe you could argue that it isn't working. But you can't, because your chakra network is constantly active to turn you into fire. It IS there, and seeing as you did NOT turn you chakra system into fire(Because then it couldn't generate, you know, chakra), the damage is still the same.

It may not be the normal physical damage that one is use to talking about, but the chakra system IS there and CANNOT be changed, therefore damage done to it still would carry over.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQFoMMJSyc

About 13:00. Suigetsu is partially transformed into water, and takes severe damage from Raiton. Granted, this is only partial, so I'll move on to a more conclusive instance:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-203-sasukes-ninja-way-570066

About 10:20, but that little section before as well. Suigetsu has been shown to liquify his body in response to incoming sword strikes. He most likely attempted to liquify before being struck. The result is only a partial transformation that, while it saves his life, he is largely unable to move due to the Raiton surging through it. Additionally:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Suigetsu_H%C5%8Dzuki

Five Kage Summit Arc:

He used what remained of his blade to fight Darui, and was able to hold his own, until Darui infused his own blade with electricity, allowing him to overpower Suigetsu and pin him to a wall.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hydrification_Technique

Since this technique turns the body into water, the Hōzuki are extremely vulnerable to Lightning Release techniques, as noted by Suigetsu when he was pinned down by Darui's sword, which was imbued with lightning.[4]

If the transformation was completely negated, Suigetsu would have been dead, or at least would have been damaged as he had been as shown in your picture. Since he was not (and we can assume he can easily survive his water self being separated from the main, or else this technique would not be as useful as the series proclaims) then his technique was not completely rendered useless.

Rather, he was prevented from liquifing the rest of his body and escaping the attack that pinned him.

Moving on to your fire technique, I find it it is thereby superior to the hydrification technique then as it is written and applied. The Raiton not only stopped further liquification, but it also paralyzed Suigetsu (the significance of that detail I have already mentioned prior).

DrawbacksEdit

Since the technique turns one into fire the user is subject to the normal weaknesses of fire. If struck by a water attack while incorporeal the user would be forced back into a physical form. Thus if it is heavily raining or the user is soaking wet they cannot transform. Also, as fire needs oxygen to burn, the transformation cannot be used in a vacuum, or any other oxygen-less environment. Finally, if one turns their entire body into fire (or just their eyes for some reason...)  they would lose any bonuses granted by Doujutsu they are weilding. You can still see, however it would just be with natural human eyes. Jutsu cast via the Sharingan or Rinnegan are also unavaliable in this state.

The drawbacks are slightly contradictory; if struck by a water attack, you revert back to normal. yet, if oxygen dreprived, you cannot use the technique at all; what happens if you are transformed and happen to be in a vacuum?

The first line says that you are suscepitble to the standard weaknesses of fire. Fire is extinguished when one of the bases, oxygen, fuel, or heat is removed. A vaccum would take fuel, water presumably heat (and oxygen if you drown the fire), and a loss of chakra would take fuel, presumably. As you stated, your body is fire, so akin to what the scorch release would do to a Hozoku, in theory, would also happen to your fire body.

However, this custom technique, while similar to the Hydrification Technique, would have to be fundamentally different in how it works in order to truly be "immune" to physical damage.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »

The Gentle Fist literally proves that you can PHYSICALLY hit the Chakra Network, so long as you know where it is. Anyone can know where all 360+ Chakra Points are, but that doesn't mean they can strike them during battle without the Byakugan.

Hmm. *looks at Eikan's bio*

---Elements---
Raiton
Fuuton
Katon
---Relationships---
Single~
No family.
---Kekkei Genkai---
N/A

*No mention of Dokuton or Byakugan. Looks at Manji's bio*

Elemental Affinities: 火遁, 水遁, 土遁, 風遁, 雷遁, 木遁
◈Air Pressure Manipulation via TheCurse (Co-Creator)
◈Summoning Contract: Phoenix Summoning
◈Mind’s eye of the Kagura/Sensory mastery
◈Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan/Rinnegan
◈[草薙の剣] Kusanagi no Tsurugi
◈Flying Thunder God Specialist
◈Senju Grandmaster
◈ROOT Affiliate
◈Dust Release
◈Edo Tensei

*No mention of Byakugan or Dokuton*

Care to enlighten me on how you produced this machine that can strike all the tenketsu on a person's body simultaneously without the Byakugan and how you gained 360+ syringes of Dokuton poison when neither of you possess that ability?

@Eric: Yes it is Raiton, it paralyzes people. Am I supposed to be paralyzed if touched by water ?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.