Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 20212 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2014, 11:32:02 PM »

Preach it Kay!
That usually helps right?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:32:48 PM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2014, 11:36:59 PM »

Oh I am voiding Eikan, I'm not acknowledging his rp until he gains the abilities properly.

The entire basis of this argument is that they should be allowed to retroactively character control my entire 7-8 years of rp to change the jutsu they got from me into operating how they want so it can be used to kill me. I can't imagine why I don't want to rp with them.

Yeah, it's a mystery.

I acknowledge that Eikan can be told about Jashinism by Tsuyo, that is fine, he can be a Jashinist if he wants. But Tsuyo is unable to make him immortal and unable to teach him Curse Blood because of it.

That still is trumping everything as far as I am concerned, it's just that the more we talk about this the more god modding they seem to be doing.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

I don't think that the use of the Bocc specific Blood jutsu was legit because I don't think that Tsuyo has the power to make a Jashinist according to how Bocc learned to do it.

For the record, this is not a Bocc specific blood jutsu, it is a canon technique claimed and regulated by Bocc. Bocc learned how to do it by pirating the knowledge, much like what Tsuyo did. The only thing that Tsuyo does not have (at least currently, and arguably not when this transformation was made) are the materials required to make a proper "Jashinist" capable of using the Blood technique.

@Eric: Yes it is Raiton, it paralyzes people. Am I supposed to be paralyzed if touched by water ?

No, you are supposed to be extinguished if it is enough water.  8)  ;)

...The entire basis of this argument is that they should be allowed to retroactively character control my entire 7-8 years of rp to change the jutsu they got from me into operating how they want so it can be used to kill me. I can't imagine why I don't want to rp with them.

Yeah, it's a mystery.

I acknowledge that Eikan can be told about Jashinism by Tsuyo, that is fine, he can be a Jashinist if he wants. But Tsuyo is unable to make him immortal and unable to teach him Curse Blood because of it.

The two, as to be set, are from henceforth (and always have been apparently) inseparable by prevailing interpretation of the SL's recognized founder of the technique. I do not believe that that is how the canon quite works it, but canon shadows do not warp people either (unless you take the games as canon) so that is beside the point.

Kayenta and repetition from Bocc have made it clear that that is the only way I can look at this without beating a horse I both killed and buried two or so years ago. I'm done like prime rib on this matter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2014, 12:00:28 AM »

I don't think I said I stole the Blood Jutsu did I? I've been in a bit if a fugue of headcolds and medicines as of late.

Bocch stole his scythe from the Cult, their holy relic, and how to make immortals, but he himself was made immortal and given curse blood by them just like Hidan.

I totally might have contradicted that somewhere, but I don't think that information is actually relevant to this topic anyway, so my possible apologies.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2014, 12:03:35 AM »

Doesn't really care about the jutsu or not just wanted to make it clear that one always has a chakra system and that chakra system can be attacked no matter what form you are in.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2014, 12:21:17 AM »

Doesn't really care about the jutsu or not just wanted to make it clear that one always has a chakra system and that chakra system can be attacked no matter what form you are in.

I feel the same way about Jashinism as you do your chakra absorbing Mokuton and such, except no one has an excuse to take or change it up from me like the canon Mokuton jutsu let some do.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2014, 12:51:58 AM »

I feel the same way about Jashinism as you do your chakra absorbing Mokuton and such, except no one has an excuse to take or change it up from me like the canon Mokuton jutsu let some do.

I'll leave you with this..... Bros before Hoes!!!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2014, 12:53:32 AM »

So first off, I have already stated the Dokuton came from Riku. Try reading bud. Also, a medical ninja would have the ability to detect the location of each tenketsu and thus I do not require the byakugan. Now, let’s move to the already stated fact that it makes literally no sense that a body mod is required for the ritual. Now lets say I invented dust release. Well, I made it so you need to do 35 squats before you can actually learn the jutsu. Why the hell would dust release need that? All you need is proper chakra control and the allotted chakra natures. Same goes for the ritual. All I need is the proper information to utilize the technique. If anything i want legitimate proof that you made this not to just spite Tsuyo. Because as it’s been stated, there is none. Upon looking at the Naruto Wikia page, there is nothing that says you need a body mod. Even in the specially made page meant for SL. You claim that you have had this for years or whatever, yet the information is just popping up. Now, if there had been a written documentation of these rules then yeah I would be in the wrong, but there is not. I simply don’t trust your word to be quite frank.

Also, Kirk uses a new branch of Mokuton, but the old remains. The same is with your Jashin stuff. You can make your own little branch of jashinism, but the canon will in fact remain. You CANNOT customize canon, and still call it canon. As with the Nara, do you deny that the original abilities and techniques of the Nara remain? Your special techniques are custom, but the canon remains.

Also, Kay you should probably read everything before posting because you are missing plenty of facts. Maybe that Eikan having Jashinism was already accepted by a vast majority of the people talking on the topic.

Edit: We just went a massive circle in this argument. We established most of this on page 4 or 5 and now on page 10 we have circled back to this part of the argument. As I see it, most have already thrown in their two cents. If this continues to be as asinine as I think it will be, there is going to be more than one Kurama running around SL. Black kurama from RtN anyone?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:59:38 AM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2014, 01:19:41 AM »

The information is just coming up now because never before now has someone other than me claimed to make a Jashinist via my abilities. Much like how Dark now is the go to guy about Hiraishin I have been that guy for Jashinism. You ask me how it works, don't like what I say, and then decide to just ignore it, obviously that isn't going to fly with me.

You guys take it from me and go, "Yeah we're going to ignore how you rp Jashinism working, but we're also going to try and kill you in a way that you've already told us you're going to void."

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Jashin

I did make a wiki page now so there is no more confusion about it.

As I said multiple times, it is irrelevant to me that you think I am ruining rp. You don't like how I am rping Jashinism so do not rp with me in the future, it does not matter to me. What you want does not matter in the slightest to me. I am voiding you in the same fashion I am Kamui, just with much more vigor because Kamui and I can at least agree we don't get along and will go our separate ways and leave it at that.

You scream and shout at me if I try and correct you on anything. You have been telling me all through out this topic how I am allowed to rp my character, what would be meta-gaming for me to decide to in rp, how my own jutsu work. You tell me that I need a written log of the character I've rp'd for nearly a decade as proof that the jutsu I have had that entire time work the way I say they do. That would be the same thing as me making a forum topic now that I will not rp with any Kiri nin claiming to have the Seven Swords of the Mist unless they can show me the saved rp logs of them forging the blades.

Clearly, you don't like what I am doing, so do not rp with me, as I am now doing to you. You are voided. Rp whatever you wish, it doesn't make a lick of difference to me.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2014, 01:46:03 AM »

Yes I have been abrasive in response to basically anything you have ever said before this (As many people are from what I understand for...obvious reasons), but I have done my absolute best to be as calm and courteous as possible when it came to this discussion because I knew rage would get me nowhere, but from what I am seeing, being polite and factual means nothing to you either. I have given you a plethora of examples alongside basically every other person on this topic on how you are wrong, but that means nothing to you. As far as I am concerned these rules you came up with did not exist until Tsuyo made hint that he would use it against you. As I showed before, Hazama never got this body mod and apparently a girl by the name of Chiyo never got it either yet both can use Boccs jashin abilities. That alone is irrefutable evidence that you are making this rule up so you do not get killed. From now on there are two Kurama’s. One of which will be rped by Hazama and Otogakure, and anyone else who wants to void you, the other will be with the Akatsuki and whomever wants to RP on that side.

Let it be known I respect you as an Rp’er at times. You have moments much like this one where we are just on polar opposite pages and it tends to happen. Though I will not doubt you are in fact correct about a good amount of things when it comes to zoning. I just disagree with you far too much to allow this to slide. Creating yet another world of RP is going to make things...difficult but I guess we will just have to deal with it.   

I guess we can call for a lock.  (Unless more people want to add to this.)

Also, I like how you put me in your page. While I don’t claim the immortality seeing as Eikan is dead now, I appreciate the thought <3
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2014, 02:00:41 AM »

So, this could be a good thing if we actually look at this in a wider range....

No one knows the full strength of Kurama but we know how strong he is when cut in half.... It'd make it slightly more fair for RP....

Or not and I'll just shut up. Just trying to make everyone happy.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2014, 02:59:01 AM »

Repeating what I said in the dual Kyuubi thread.

I don't know why the argument is still going. bocc has some people that support him, and so does Eikan. You both think you're right and aren't going to back down no matter what the opposing argument is.

No more arguing, it's either let the community vote (Which seems like what we should do, since it was brought to the forum) Or, you and Bocc agree on a mutual judge and whatever they say is what happens.

This isn't rocket science, it's no different than any other biju argument or zone argument in general. You either bring it to the forum for multiple opinions to decide, or you get a judge. SIMPLE

Simply voiding each other and making two Kyuubi's is ridiculous.  Either decide on a forum vote, or find a judge
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:06 AM »

I second Trev's opinion

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2014, 03:12:54 AM »

Repeating what I said in the dual Kyuubi thread.

I don't know why the argument is still going. bocc has some people that support him, and so does Eikan. You both think you're right and aren't going to back down no matter what the opposing argument is.

No more arguing, it's either let the community vote (Which seems like what we should do, since it was brought to the forum) Or, you and Bocc agree on a mutual judge and whatever they say is what happens.

This isn't rocket science, it's no different than any other biju argument or zone argument in general. You either bring it to the forum for multiple opinions to decide, or you get a judge. SIMPLE

Simply voiding each other and making two Kyuubi's is ridiculous.  Either decide on a forum vote, or find a judge

@Trev: It's not a bijuu fight. I don't need to get a vote or a judge decision on what I say is god mod. I say it's god mod, I'm not acknowledging it in rp. Simple as that.

@Ruskau: As I said multiple times the body mod is not any additional thing it is just being made into an immortal. Am I required to tell everyone I make into a Jashinist all my secrets? No. I give people Jiongu and state they have no knowledge of how to apply it to other people. I taught Trev Edo Tensei but intentionally did not teach him the correct kata for the Edo Tensei: Release.  Hazama didn't "know" about it because, again, no one ever asked, and two, we didn't do an rp about making him a Jashinist, we just did it OOC, the first time I actually rp'd it was with Kuma, shortly after I came back as Bocch.

The rules came up the first time someone asked about them, shockingly enough.

You are right though I did make Chiyo a Jashinist too, I forgot about her as she quit SL some time ago, before my fight with Zen for the 9 tails even started, maybe Hazama knows the last time she was on but I have not seen her in ages. I forgot you were stating that you never were immortal when I put you on the list tentatively, so I will take you off the list and add her.

Anyone who wants to agree that you can completely change my character's history because you don't like how a jutsu I gave you works can feel free to void me as I'd certainly have no desire to rp with them.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2014, 03:43:20 AM »

You know, I don't think it would really matter too much if this jutsu really did work on Bocc. Because like I've said about three times before, he would still live, but his chakra pathway system would be screwed, but only shortly. Remember, he's the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki, which grants him some fast healing. So if his body is screwed up in some way where it's still in-tact, then it would probably take a few turns for his entire chakra pathway system to recover.

I'm just putting this out there so we can come to some sort of resolution on the matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.