Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Yet another topic about Jashinism.  (Read 21786 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Yet another topic about Jashinism.
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2014, 09:05:03 AM »

Yeah but if he doesn't then you don't,

that's how the jutsu works

I don't even know what you are talking about now.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2014, 09:08:46 AM »

Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu

It reflects anything done on the user to the target, being you whom, if I understand this right are in the middle of a rant in Izanagi or something? Which still leans me towards metagaming because sure you attacked hazama with the incineration technique but if you were ranting what lead you to suddenly do that?

I feel like that physical form or not, when Eikan would die you would die

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2014, 09:11:32 AM »

Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu

It reflects anything done on the user to the target, being you whom, if I understand this right are in the middle of a rant in Izanagi or something? Which still leans me towards metagaming because sure you attacked hazama with the incineration technique but if you were ranting what lead you to suddenly do that?

I feel like that physical form or not, when Eikan would die you would die

The jutsu reflects physical injury only, not everything that happens.

I was in the middle of running at Hazama to begin attacking him. So using one of my signature techniques to do so seems like a pretty likely choice.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2014, 09:13:26 AM »

Well yeah I can understand how everything'd fall in line, just wanted to put in some cents,

it doesn't matter too much, it's not even my fight xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2014, 09:16:43 AM »

Glad we could clear everything up. :P

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »

Correct me if I am wrong but,
Chakra (チャクラ, chakura) is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy (身体エネルギー, shintai enerugī) present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy (精神エネルギー, seishin enerugī; English TV "Mental Energy") gained from the mind.
Chakra is in fact physical energy as well as spiritual, so any damage I am doing to my own physical energy would be done to your physical energy. Then just to add a little more, Instantly is just a special word for super duper fast, so as all of my organs begin to fail, your organs would fail, yada yada. So if my brain dies, my heart stops, my anus releases all of it’s contents, would that not be reflected onto you?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2014, 12:32:19 PM »

Let's get one major misconception cleared up before we go; I am not devil's advocate, but are we seriously trying to assert that the chakra network is not a physical system? That it is entirely spiritual?

That is impossible to claim, because the system, as I have pointed out in a by now long ago post, can be damaged by rasenshuriken. Now, correct me if i am wrong, but rasenshuriken cannot damage the soul of the target. By that logic, the chakra system is physical, even if only the physical energy gathering to mold with spiritual energy in da gut and then circulated out.

Yeah but if he doesn't then you don't,

that's how the jutsu works

No, Hidan's immortality not transferring to his victims is clear enough evidence against that claim.

Yeah this topic is very over now, I come out on top regardless.

If the chakra system is physical than it is turned to fire along with the rest of my body, and cannot suffer the melting damage done by the poison.

If the chakra system is not physical than damage done to it is not physical, and thus cannot be reflected via the Curse.

The only damage reflected at me will be needle stab marks, the poison melting my eyes, and the organ damage done to his body by destroying his own chakra system, all of which will be negated by my Incineration Technique.

So I guess we might say that, at the end of the day...

And as I believe that the chakra network is very much physical, to accept that you cannot be damaged, quite frankly, at all unless the flames are extinguished in some fashion would be stretching some belief.

This technique is said to work like the Hozuki technique, but this technique is certainly superior were this to go through. Why you might ask? Because presuming this blocks the damage, then the Hozuki should not be paralyzed by electricity flowing through them, as water itself is not affected by a current running through it; it merely lets it flow through it. Suigetsu, and every other Hozoki, would still have to have some sort of nervous system that could be affected in order for Raiton to paralyze rather than merely enhanced their water forms.

Therefore, their nervous system remains susceptible to damage and interruption if you can get the opposing force to "stick" in the water body. The Blood Controlling technique does not care what the opposing body is made of; it only cares that the affected portions are present in the victim's body, one heart for a heart kind of thing.

In my opinion, going fire mode would not save you from any and all damage done by this technique, if it would save you from any at all, especially if you were to argue that the chakra network is not physical. Because if it is not physical, then physical poison would not be able to affect it without consuming chakra itself, unless we were to assume that this metaphysical chakra network is made up of vessels made up of chakra, which would make the system absorbable by the Rinnegan ability.

That's my remaining cents on the issue, seeing as last night you guys apparently had a smoke or two to resolve this.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »

Dunno where the network being spiritual thing came from, and too tired at the moment to read several pages to find out, but I can assure you it most certainly is physical o_O its quite literally like a second set of veins that runs through your body, linked to every cell and organ.

Only spiritual part about it is the energy drawn from your spirit/mind/whatevs for second component when molding chakra.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2014, 03:01:22 PM »

Yeah, the network is very physical and just cause you turn to fire, doesn't mean you don't have it. If that were the case, you wouldn't be performing the jutsu to begin with. But that's my view.

But it seems like this topic is still pretty split, so unless the parties had an agreement outside this forum, I don't think this thread should be locked. If they did, lock it away!
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 06:24:35 PM »

@Eric: As I already stated that is the question, whether the chaka system is physical or not. Regardless of the answer I still come out on top though.

The Curse Blood jutsu can only reflect physical damage. Cuts, burns, abrasions, etc.

I'm unclear as to why you believe becoming completely immune to physical damage would not leave me immune to the physical damage done by the Curse. If I'm fire then anything the curse tries to damage is made of fire, in this case by dissolving it, and you can't melt fire.

@Rusaku: If you're claiming to damage your chakra then as I said that would not be reflected, since damage to energy is not physical damage.

Your heart stopping is not physical damage, it's the lack of a muscle movement. The brain no longer functioning is not physical damage, it's the lack of electrical signals in the mind.

The physical damage AS A RESULT of those occurring could be reflected, body rotting, etc, but since by your own words you die instantly

"Eikan, he would press the switch, and all 363 needles would inject their contents into his body at the same time. Eikan would instantly fall to the ground, dead. "

You would not have time for any of those to be reflected. Unconventional or otherwise the Curse Blood is still Ninjutsu and it would cease upon your death. So you'd only be reflecting the damage at me for the split second before you die.

The brain can go without oxygen for like 5-10 minutes I think before it starts to die. So you'd be reflecting essentially nothing but the needle holes in your head over the second in which the curse is active, and that would be negated by my fire form as easily as if you threw normal Senbon at me.

As I already said this topic is over. Anything that can be reflected by the Curse Blood jutsu is physical damage, and can be negated by the fire form. Oh my cells are melting, well good job the melting damage is reflected onto fire and does nothing, because fire can't melt. If the damage isn't physical it cannot be reflected onto me anyway.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2014, 07:09:01 PM »

Was wondering if this would change perspective on things. While Hazama, Bocc and Takeo were doing their thing in one place (Zone 8), Eikan was doing his thing in another place (Zone 3).

Zone 8
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere would reform from the aether, the effect of Izanagi negating all the damage from the Dust Release blast. He quickly steps over to the crystal ball on the floor next to the dais and takes it into his hands. Using the Telescope Technique once -
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - again the Jashinist would scry for Hazama's chakra, and thus discover his attack was a success. The Jinton blast had entirely disintegrated Kamui's body, leaving nothing but a heap of his clothes on the ground where he once stood. The black -
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - and white markings of the Curse Jutsu would fade as he was no longer in the circle. "That's one." The Akatsuki leader activates his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and turns to Saejima, tossing him the crystal ball, "I'll handle this one -
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - myself. Jashinist business and all." He taps Saejima on the shoulder and sends him back to Iwagakure via Hiraishin. He would then utilize Kamui to teleport himself to Hazama's position, appearing fifteen feet in front of the soon to be -
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - former Jashinist. Upon seeing the man with his own eyes he would begin to unconsciously release waves of Killing Intent, of a level unheard of in this world. It was something that could only be brought forth by someone who truly intended -
(5d14h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - to end all life in this world. He speaks slowly and coldly, "You are a failure. Not only to Akatsuki but to Lord Jashin himself. You are no longer worthy of his gifts and I shall take them from you, along with your miserable life." In -
(5d13h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - addition to the killing intent the chakra of the nine tails begins to seethe from the Jashinist's body. It bubbles out from his pores and forms a crimson chakra cloak over his body. His canine teeth lengthen and the nails on his hands turn -
(5d13h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - into talons, the properties of the fox. The cloak currently stands at a single tail. Bocchiere did not believe that the Oto nin was capable of defeating him on his best day, the fact that he had already expended chakra on the various high -
(5d13h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - level jutsu he had used in his fight with Kamui was just something Hazama would have to consider the first of many punishments Jashin was going to mete out to him.

(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ felt that, in that very moment, he had chosen the wrong profession in life. Instead of a Shinobi the man should have read fortunes for people who came past his shop! It would've been glorious... But that was besides the fact, a soft sigh leaving-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ his lips,"And why is that?" He'd ask the Jashinist who threatened his life. His right hand would slip into his pouch and wrap around a Hiraishin marked kunai, but not one that was his own. He'd run just a bit of chakra through it before-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ merely discarding it behind him simply, a sigh leaving his lips once more,"Because I didn't handle your light work? But is that my fault? And how do I shame my Lord?" One mask as to why Hazama wasn't affected by Bocchiere's Killing Intent-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ and that was easy... Bocchiere may have ungodly amounts but no matter the amount he had, he didn't compare to Lord Jashin. Hazama's soul was with him for a some of time and because of that, there was nothing that could compare here in the mortal-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ realm. Hazama's eyes would take the form of the Rinnegan once more as he'd continue talking,"Why was Kamui even here today? Let's see, Bocchiere... That's right, /you/ sacrificed his soul to Jashin... But then /you/ took that same soul away-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ soul away from our Lord because you wanted him for Edo Tensei.. And then our Lord gave you your just desserts, and that's when Tsuyo took over... And because of your selfish acts to have more Zombies, Tsuyo was able to get rid of him and gave his-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ control to someone else..." There was a soft laugh that left his lips,"I'm not a disgrace to our Lord, because the souls I kill stay there. You're just mad I didn't bend to /your/ will." There was no anger or malice in his voice,-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ just the normal Hazama as always. His eyes would scan the cloak that formed around the man before him,"I do have to say that you have my at a disadvantage... But it doesn't really matter to you, or me... Because I don't plan on seeing My Lord-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ anytime soon.. So let's just get this out the way, yes?"

(3d15h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo groaned a bit as his eyes would still have been watching the entire battle field, for a long radius. He was spying the entire time about hundreds of feet away, taking notice of Bocchiere's presence on the field. In the past his village has had --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo many encounters with said ninja, and was surprised that he had returned to the realm, let alone surprised of his own return, still. Either way he would roll his neck, cracking the stiff bones, letting out sigh, "As suspected the tensions --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo never rested here in Otogakure..." He rubbed his temples as he was using his Byakugan's abilities to scan the land and see whats going on. As Hazama seemed to have been giving his speech Takeo took off, quickly. Scaling down the mountain he --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo was posted at, utilizing a combination of shunshins he would reach nearly 50 feet away from the duo. Though upon his travel the lad would have been weaving through a series of katas. Swiftly entering into the previously used battle field he --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo made his presence known to both combatants. Finishing the set of hand signs required for his technique a firm grin was upon his face as his right arm reached out toward Bocchiere and clenched; activating, "Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin" --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo was able to utilize the earth material underneath Bocchiere, as a medium to formulate the crystals necessary to carry out the attack. Though such would already be a component of a crystal releases ability to materialize any physical material. --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo Thus crystalline spikes began to grow wildly from all around Bocchiere. He made sure enough to not encase his newly acclaimed Otokage, the crystal spikes rising into the air as they aimed to skewer the chakra coated man as best they could; --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo generating his strongest molecular structure of crystals, able to pierce a tailed beast itself. Though that was not the end, more Crystals spikes grew off the already existing spikes, colliding into each other and solidifying together. Causing --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo the man known as Bocchiere to become susceptible to his entire surroundings crystallizing; though Takeo's will could not effect and be able to penetrate the power of Bocch's V1 in his attempt to crystallize the man's cellular components. Though --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo the amount of chakra enforced into the technique certainly allowed for his most durable crystal structure to be able to compete with the already heated jinchūriki, the crystals would be susceptible to breaking due to the raw power Bocchiere was --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo able to emit; thanks to his beast. If all was according, such would allow Haz a bit of time to compose himself now that he was against the forces of Bocchiere; the entire plan was of course to confine Bocchiere from any sudden movements towards --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo 's kage.

(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere 's eyes would spiral into their Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan form. He had no intention of bantering with Hazama. Upon seeing Hazama withdraw a kunai the Akatsuki leader would immediately utilize a Kamui to snap off Hazama's hand and the kunai he -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - was holding within in it, before he could drop it. Wasting no further time Bocchiere would dash forward toward the man, his speed along with everything else enhanced by his Nine Tails cloak. With a flurry of slashing motions he would send a -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - barrage of bone bullets out of his finger tips. They would instantly coat themselves with black Hoton chakra as they flew at Hazama and aimed to surround him with a storm of digital shrapnel. The crystal spikes, assuming that Takeo would aim -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - toward the moving Bocchiere, as he would have dashed toward Hazama before Takeo had planned to make them originally, would pass through his body harmlessly. When he saw them erupt in front of him he did not slow his pace and merely used his -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Shokyaku no jutsu to convert his body to fire where ever the crystals threatened to stab him, moving out of their radius at high speed before they could enclose and trap him. He did notice that their chakra was not Hazama's which meant, -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - as usual, interlopers.

Zone 3
(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan would walk in quickly, covered in what appeared to be a horrific torture device. A plethora of injection needles filled with a purple liquid would be sticking out in seemingly random locations all over this device of sorts. 363 of them to be +
(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan exact. In his left hand would be a switch, and in his right would be a jar of blood, and a small vial that contained blood as well. Stopping in the middle of a clearing Eikan would look to the sky. The ominous clouds, with the occasional crack of+
(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan thunder would set the mood quite beautifully. Taking the larger jar of blood that was produced several days ago from his own body, Eikan would quickly draw the Jashinist insignia used for the darkest of rituals. Once done the man would toss the+
(23h7m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan jar to the side and begin the next phase. Reaching up he would pull the hood up to cover his face, revealing two of the 363 plungers to be located at eye level. A smirk would form over his face as he placed the vial of blood into his mouth, +
(23h7m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan holding it with his teeth. He would then zip up the overcloak he was wearing all the way to the top of the hood, thus putting all of the plungers into their place. Unbeknownst to any onlookers, each needle would be located perfectly in line with+
(23h6m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan one of Eikan’s tenketsu. Not including the two aimed directly for his eyes. |Using his tongue Eikan would uncap the vial of blood allowing it to cascade down his throat making this one of the last steps for the ritual to be complete. With the +
(23h6m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan vial in his mouth and this device covering his face it would be impossible for him to pray out loud, so internally he would say a beautifully dark prayer to the lord of death, before jumping into the circle. His skin would turn black, accented +
(23h5m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan with white markings, giving him the appearance of a voodoo doll. Though this would be unseen by all due to his current outfit of sorts. Even then, the change in appearance would not last long, because the moment the link was made between the man+
(23h5m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan who’s blood he had ingested, and Eikan, he would press the switch, and all 363 needles would inject their contents into his body at the same time. Eikan would instantly fall to the ground, dead. “What had happened?” one might ask, and the answer +
(23h4m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan was simple. Inside of the injection needles would have been a powerful Dokuton in liquid form. It’s specific ability was to obliterate the Chakra pathway system in as little time as possible. Now, one needle of this would take about 3 minutes to+
(23h4m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan fulfill it’s purpose. Though 361 into each tenketsu, would do the same job instantly. Then 2 of the needles would be meant for the eyes alone. Thier job was to destroy the cells that made up the eye in a similar speed as the rest of the poison.+
(23h3m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan So, in conclusion should the link have gone without a hitch, the man on the other end of this ritual known as Bocchiere would find his entire chakra pathway system destroyed in an instant, along with his eyes. And as any base medical ninja would+
(23h3m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan would know, the chakra pathway system was intertwine with all of the organs inside of one’s body. Just having 64 of the tenketsu closed via gentle fist would be enough to render most crippled. So having every tenketsu destroyed instantly would +
(23h2m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan utterly kill anyone. Though Bocc was a jashinist wasn’t he? Well, unfortunately for him that would not be a saving grace. With his organs no longer working, and no chakra through his body, the weakness of the Jashin immortality would come into+
(23h1m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan play. Malnutrition. No nutrients would be correctly distributed through the body, and the brain would no longer be functioning to give out proper signals, either officially killing the immortal, or rendering him no more than a sad little +
(23h1m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan vegetable. Nighty night Bochhiball. (OOC obligatory note: Jashinism was received Via Manji whom human pathed Bocc. The vial of blood was also received via Manji whom took it from the original body of the Jashinist,)

Post 1/2

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2014, 07:11:43 PM »

Post 2/2

Although, if one considers this a (very very distant) attack on Bocc, you could present it like this.

Entire Battle/Situation
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ felt that, in that very moment, he had chosen the wrong profession in life. Instead of a Shinobi the man should have read fortunes for people who came past his shop! It would've been glorious... But that was besides the fact, a soft sigh leaving-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ his lips,"And why is that?" He'd ask the Jashinist who threatened his life. His right hand would slip into his pouch and wrap around a Hiraishin marked kunai, but not one that was his own. He'd run just a bit of chakra through it before-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ merely discarding it behind him simply, a sigh leaving his lips once more,"Because I didn't handle your light work? But is that my fault? And how do I shame my Lord?" One mask as to why Hazama wasn't affected by Bocchiere's Killing Intent-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ and that was easy... Bocchiere may have ungodly amounts but no matter the amount he had, he didn't compare to Lord Jashin. Hazama's soul was with him for a some of time and because of that, there was nothing that could compare here in the mortal-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ realm. Hazama's eyes would take the form of the Rinnegan once more as he'd continue talking,"Why was Kamui even here today? Let's see, Bocchiere... That's right, /you/ sacrificed his soul to Jashin... But then /you/ took that same soul away-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ soul away from our Lord because you wanted him for Edo Tensei.. And then our Lord gave you your just desserts, and that's when Tsuyo took over... And because of your selfish acts to have more Zombies, Tsuyo was able to get rid of him and gave his-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ control to someone else..." There was a soft laugh that left his lips,"I'm not a disgrace to our Lord, because the souls I kill stay there. You're just mad I didn't bend to /your/ will." There was no anger or malice in his voice,-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ just the normal Hazama as always. His eyes would scan the cloak that formed around the man before him,"I do have to say that you have my at a disadvantage... But it doesn't really matter to you, or me... Because I don't plan on seeing My Lord-
(3d18h) <♪> Demon King ハザマ anytime soon.. So let's just get this out the way, yes?"

(3d15h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo groaned a bit as his eyes would still have been watching the entire battle field, for a long radius. He was spying the entire time about hundreds of feet away, taking notice of Bocchiere's presence on the field. In the past his village has had --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo many encounters with said ninja, and was surprised that he had returned to the realm, let alone surprised of his own return, still. Either way he would roll his neck, cracking the stiff bones, letting out sigh, "As suspected the tensions --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo never rested here in Otogakure..." He rubbed his temples as he was using his Byakugan's abilities to scan the land and see whats going on. As Hazama seemed to have been giving his speech Takeo took off, quickly. Scaling down the mountain he --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo was posted at, utilizing a combination of shunshins he would reach nearly 50 feet away from the duo. Though upon his travel the lad would have been weaving through a series of katas. Swiftly entering into the previously used battle field he --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo made his presence known to both combatants. Finishing the set of hand signs required for his technique a firm grin was upon his face as his right arm reached out toward Bocchiere and clenched; activating, "Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin" --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo was able to utilize the earth material underneath Bocchiere, as a medium to formulate the crystals necessary to carry out the attack. Though such would already be a component of a crystal releases ability to materialize any physical material. --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo Thus crystalline spikes began to grow wildly from all around Bocchiere. He made sure enough to not encase his newly acclaimed Otokage, the crystal spikes rising into the air as they aimed to skewer the chakra coated man as best they could; --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo generating his strongest molecular structure of crystals, able to pierce a tailed beast itself. Though that was not the end, more Crystals spikes grew off the already existing spikes, colliding into each other and solidifying together. Causing --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo the man known as Bocchiere to become susceptible to his entire surroundings crystallizing; though Takeo's will could not effect and be able to penetrate the power of Bocch's V1 in his attempt to crystallize the man's cellular components. Though --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo the amount of chakra enforced into the technique certainly allowed for his most durable crystal structure to be able to compete with the already heated jinchūriki, the crystals would be susceptible to breaking due to the raw power Bocchiere was --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo able to emit; thanks to his beast. If all was according, such would allow Haz a bit of time to compose himself now that he was against the forces of Bocchiere; the entire plan was of course to confine Bocchiere from any sudden movements towards --
(3d14h) <♪> Hyūga, Takeo 's kage.

(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere 's eyes would spiral into their Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan form. He had no intention of bantering with Hazama. Upon seeing Hazama withdraw a kunai the Akatsuki leader would immediately utilize a Kamui to snap off Hazama's hand and the kunai he -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - was holding within in it, before he could drop it. Wasting no further time Bocchiere would dash forward toward the man, his speed along with everything else enhanced by his Nine Tails cloak. With a flurry of slashing motions he would send a -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - barrage of bone bullets out of his finger tips. They would instantly coat themselves with black Hoton chakra as they flew at Hazama and aimed to surround him with a storm of digital shrapnel. The crystal spikes, assuming that Takeo would aim -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - toward the moving Bocchiere, as he would have dashed toward Hazama before Takeo had planned to make them originally, would pass through his body harmlessly. When he saw them erupt in front of him he did not slow his pace and merely used his -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Shokyaku no jutsu to convert his body to fire where ever the crystals threatened to stab him, moving out of their radius at high speed before they could enclose and trap him. He did notice that their chakra was not Hazama's which meant, -
(3d12h) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - as usual, interlopers.

(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan would walk in quickly, covered in what appeared to be a horrific torture device. A plethora of injection needles filled with a purple liquid would be sticking out in seemingly random locations all over this device of sorts. 363 of them to be +
(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan exact. In his left hand would be a switch, and in his right would be a jar of blood, and a small vial that contained blood as well. Stopping in the middle of a clearing Eikan would look to the sky. The ominous clouds, with the occasional crack of+
(23h8m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan thunder would set the mood quite beautifully. Taking the larger jar of blood that was produced several days ago from his own body, Eikan would quickly draw the Jashinist insignia used for the darkest of rituals. Once done the man would toss the+
(23h7m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan jar to the side and begin the next phase. Reaching up he would pull the hood up to cover his face, revealing two of the 363 plungers to be located at eye level. A smirk would form over his face as he placed the vial of blood into his mouth, +
(23h7m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan holding it with his teeth. He would then zip up the overcloak he was wearing all the way to the top of the hood, thus putting all of the plungers into their place. Unbeknownst to any onlookers, each needle would be located perfectly in line with+
(23h6m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan one of Eikan’s tenketsu. Not including the two aimed directly for his eyes. |Using his tongue Eikan would uncap the vial of blood allowing it to cascade down his throat making this one of the last steps for the ritual to be complete. With the +
(23h6m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan vial in his mouth and this device covering his face it would be impossible for him to pray out loud, so internally he would say a beautifully dark prayer to the lord of death, before jumping into the circle. His skin would turn black, accented +
(23h5m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan with white markings, giving him the appearance of a voodoo doll. Though this would be unseen by all due to his current outfit of sorts. Even then, the change in appearance would not last long, because the moment the link was made between the man+
(23h5m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan who’s blood he had ingested, and Eikan, he would press the switch, and all 363 needles would inject their contents into his body at the same time. Eikan would instantly fall to the ground, dead. “What had happened?” one might ask, and the answer +
(23h4m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan was simple. Inside of the injection needles would have been a powerful Dokuton in liquid form. It’s specific ability was to obliterate the Chakra pathway system in as little time as possible. Now, one needle of this would take about 3 minutes to+
(23h4m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan fulfill it’s purpose. Though 361 into each tenketsu, would do the same job instantly. Then 2 of the needles would be meant for the eyes alone. Thier job was to destroy the cells that made up the eye in a similar speed as the rest of the poison.+
(23h3m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan So, in conclusion should the link have gone without a hitch, the man on the other end of this ritual known as Bocchiere would find his entire chakra pathway system destroyed in an instant, along with his eyes. And as any base medical ninja would+
(23h3m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan would know, the chakra pathway system was intertwine with all of the organs inside of one’s body. Just having 64 of the tenketsu closed via gentle fist would be enough to render most crippled. So having every tenketsu destroyed instantly would +
(23h2m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan utterly kill anyone. Though Bocc was a jashinist wasn’t he? Well, unfortunately for him that would not be a saving grace. With his organs no longer working, and no chakra through his body, the weakness of the Jashin immortality would come into+
(23h1m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan play. Malnutrition. No nutrients would be correctly distributed through the body, and the brain would no longer be functioning to give out proper signals, either officially killing the immortal, or rendering him no more than a sad little +
(23h1m) <火> 黒が発光 Eikan vegetable. Nighty night Bochhiball. (OOC obligatory note: Jashinism was received Via Manji whom human pathed Bocc. The vial of blood was also received via Manji whom took it from the original body of the Jashinist,)

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »

Post 3/2, character count and copy+pasting really lead me to this triple post.

So there's three ways, from what I've read and understood, that this could go.

1. The ritual succeeds, but Bocc isn't dead because of immortality. Just drained of chakra his own chakra, but not the Kyuubi's (completely separate entity).
2. The ritual succeeds, but Bocc isn't dead because of immortality. Just drained of all chakra, and can still move around due to having some physical energy due to his immortality.
3. The ritual only partially succeeds, due to Bocc possibly being in his Kamui/Flame/Izanagi/whatever state. Though the only damage done to him, is the needles destroying his tenketsu and eyes.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2014, 07:25:53 PM »

okay but if Bocc loses all his chakra wouldn't his body die? He wouldn't be able to utilize the EGF or theincineration technique or the Izanagi or anything because his chakra would be gone, and who's to say that Kyuubi would be okay with remaining within him when he ran out of chakra? The beasts usual mood would make it seem to be that when Bocchiere would run out of Chakra the beast would try to escape, but I don't think it works like on here.

But isn't the Jashinist immortality based around Sacrifices? Like you have to sustain sacrifices with the blood curse to remain immortal. I haven't seen any blood curse sacrifices, but I don't know, i'm just saying

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2014, 07:36:51 PM »

okay but if Bocc loses all his chakra wouldn't his body die? He wouldn't be able to utilize the EGF or theincineration technique or the Izanagi or anything because his chakra would be gone, and who's to say that Kyuubi would be okay with remaining within him when he ran out of chakra? The beasts usual mood would make it seem to be that when Bocchiere would run out of Chakra the beast would try to escape, but I don't think it works like on here.

But isn't the Jashinist immortality based around Sacrifices? Like you have to sustain sacrifices with the blood curse to remain immortal. I haven't seen any blood curse sacrifices, but I don't know, i'm just saying

Post 3/2, character count and copy+pasting really lead me to this triple post.

So there's three ways, from what I've read and understood, that this could go.

1. The ritual succeeds, but Bocc isn't dead because of immortality. Just drained of chakra his own chakra, but not the Kyuubi's (completely separate entity).
2. The ritual succeeds, but Bocc isn't dead because of immortality. Just drained of all chakra, and can still move around due to having some physical energy due to his immortality.
3. The ritual only partially succeeds, due to Bocc possibly being in his Kamui/Flame/Izanagi/whatever state. Though the only damage done to him, is the needles destroying his tenketsu and eyes.
His relationship with Kurama is unknown to me at least, but either way, he could always ask for or take some more of his chakra.

Also, I wanted to add on that the body doesn't immediately die due to malnutrition. When the body needs energy, it burns fat. After the fat is gone, it starts to eat at muscle. Hence why people literally become "skin and bones". I would wonder if Bocc has any fat on him, but that seems like too personal of a question to ask.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.