Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Night Guy  (Read 9663 times)

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Night Guy
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 12:12:38 AM »

The last post I quoted, I removed all the stuff that was meaningless or had been repeated. Here's what's left.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 05:57:50 AM »

I'm sure Kishimoto is also a science major so of course he knows that you can change reality with the power of your eyes.

Cutting into someone's chest and grabbing their heart to keep them alive just shows how good his anatomy is.

He is charging at Madara to build momentum/speed, "he dashes forward at such an extreme speed that the space (空間, kūkan) within the immediate vicinity of the technique is distorted"

"allowing him to bypass his target's defences. Guy then deals an immensely powerful kick which carries such force that it is capable of obliterating the target's body, as well as shattering the bones in Guy's own leg."

"The Night Guy is a forbidden taijutsu of the highest level"
*Hint* Highest Level *Hint*

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he runs at the speed of light, I mean look at the Morning Peacock "The punches are so fast, they are set ablaze by sheer speed and friction which in turn creates a peacock-like fan of flames around the opponent." And "The Daytime Tiger, contrary to its appearance, is purely taijutsu in nature and is nothing more than an incredibly fast punch, as Might Guy has noted.[1]" So I woundn't be surprised if he could kick through space at the level that he is at while in the Eighth Gate, plus the Night Guy is his Final, Strongest Technique. The Evening Elephant is basically a huge air cannon.

He is not moving at the speed of light nor is his attack instant. If it was either of those as at this distance the speed of light would be what would seemingly be near instant but not instant for the sheer fact instant means that you travel somewhere with no regard to it taking time to do so and light travel does take time. However, like I said he is not moving that fast nor is he attacking instantly as in moving from one location to another as Madara could note him coming and had time to note that he was bending "The space around him".

If it where an instant attack then Madara would have never noted anything, that whole slow-mow image of him kicking into the ribs of Madara wouldn't be needed as that takes time and an instant action requires no time.

He is using taijutsu meaning he is physically traveling. For something to physically travel it requires time in order to do such.

Madara noted that Guy's speed and such was bending the space around him. He never said he is bending the space between us. Also I think you do fully understand what exactly space can be... space is simple what is the occupied area between molecules and such. Therefor when I blow air out my mouth I am bending space as I am altering the area between all the free rooming molecules in the air. Guy in my thoughts is just bending the space around him in the air by moving so fast he is creating a vortex around himself. Which as I said before makes him near impossible to dodge, counter, or in better word 'deflect' as his stability is increased. Which makes sense in back the part that was stated on the wiki 'allowing him to bypass the opponents defense' as something at such high stability is extremely hard to alter in path.

From the wiki- "...he dashes forward at such an extreme speed that the space (空間, kūkan) within the immediate vicinity of the technique is distorted..."
As the wiki puts it and as Madara put it he is bending the space around him not in the line of trajectory he is aiming. Also no where was it stated he bent time and unless he did that then he is not moving in an instant transmission like Goku who moves faster than the speed of light to do such things.  Bending space may cut down on the time it takes to move from point A to B but it still takes time to do such so even if you do go off that logic it is still not instant and can not be considered to a degree such as FTG.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 06:03:41 AM »

Also if I may add if he had instantly moved he would have had not momentum behind him to even deal a half decent kick. Leading to another fact that he had to be not folding space between Madara and himself in my thoughts.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 06:12:50 AM »

10/10
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 01:19:04 AM »

Well I think the wording of "allows it to bypass opponents defenses" is kind of over stepping it in the description of the technique, because all it did was bend Madara's staff, I wouldn't necessarily consider that moving through opponents defenses because like Uetto stated he's just moving the space around him, in the manner to a bullet, causing the pole to physically bend, I don't necessarily think it would just slip past any defenses, but it doesn't really matter because it's so strong whatever it hits is still gonna get decimated, so armor and things of the such wouldn't matter

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 02:50:51 AM »

Wow.. It's like no none is even reading my posts.

I never said he wasn't physically moving or that he was even teleporting. His kick is literally bending the space. I don't really see how distorting the space around himself would help. If you have a problem with it, then talk to Kishimoto. Let's say you are right, it wouldn't matter since the technique would still be able to bend space. In the Naruto world, Kishi can say red is green or people have a thousand bones in their body but you can bring logical evidence to prove it wrong an it wouldn't matter.

You can literally see Guy running towards Madara from where he was, then in that instant he landed the kick. You see the space around the shakujo which he is holding right in front of himself. I seriously don't see how showing how OP the attack was and the repercussions have anything to do with the abilities of the technique.

vi·cin·i·ty
vəˈsinədē/
noun
the area near or surrounding a particular place.
"the number of people living in the immediate vicinity was small"
synonyms:   neighborhood, surrounding area, locality, locale, area, local area, district, region, quarter, zone;

Also, Sabu please do not post anything that doesn't involve the topic just to annoy me. Really.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 03:04:38 AM »

What point are you even trying to make?

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 08:56:28 PM »

This topic started out with me giving an explanation of how the Jutsu works then Bocch, decided that I was going to bring a million alts and attack him or something.

I have better things to do then, "fight Bocch" but if he wants to then I'll fight him. Not that I'd win.

The point? I've been explaning the Jutsu for a while now. If Bocch sent you on some mission to troll me then tell him to call you off. Why is that he thinks every topic/post I make is just to troll him.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 11:03:46 PM »

Pretty sure the question was answered, like multiple times.
Don't needa put on a show for er'body. Just move on and take it in RP, not in worthless bickering. :P

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 11:05:01 PM »

Didn't you earlier state that Bocchiere was afraid because his death was an arms length away? Now you're saying you wouldn't win? Why make the threats in the first place lol.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2014, 11:35:41 PM »

If anything I'll just use Kirk's logic because it seems to make the most sense.

I just like to play around with Bocch, he already knows that. If you're trying to start something, don't even post in the first place. I always tell him I'll beat him, but I know I'm not going to win. I also meant to say legs length.

Every topic I start is only filled with current or former members of a the Akatsuki that try to troll me for no reason. It is not even a coincidence because they only fill it with nonsense. :/

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »

Wow.. It's like no none is even reading my posts.

I never said he wasn't physically moving or that he was even teleporting. His kick is literally bending the space. I don't really see how distorting the space around himself would help. If you have a problem with it, then talk to Kishimoto. Let's say you are right, it wouldn't matter since the technique would still be able to bend space. In the Naruto world, Kishi can say red is green or people have a thousand bones in their body but you can bring logical evidence to prove it wrong an it wouldn't matter.

You can literally see Guy running towards Madara from where he was, then in that instant he landed the kick. You see the space around the shakujo which he is holding right in front of himself. I seriously don't see how showing how OP the attack was and the repercussions have anything to do with the abilities of the technique.

vi·cin·i·ty
vəˈsinədē/
noun
the area near or surrounding a particular place.
"the number of people living in the immediate vicinity was small"
synonyms:   neighborhood, surrounding area, locality, locale, area, local area, district, region, quarter, zone;

Also, Sabu please do not post anything that doesn't involve the topic just to annoy me. Really.

I have actually read every word you post. Sadly I 100% disagree with them bluntly cause you are wrong. I am not changing what was said or done in the Manga I am clarifying it.

Until Kishi says bluntly that he bent the space 'between' Madara and himself then he did no such thing. Now it was noted by Madara, meaning Kishi approves of it, that he was bending the space 'around' himself. That is two totally different things. And as I explained it is logical that he is bending the space around him to increase his stability. I think you are not fully aware what 'space' is to be honest. I mean no disrespect it is just that he never bent the space between them. Also I am pretty sure Kishi is highly educated on such manners to be honest as I believe most artist have a good grasp on the way things work when placing them in their Manga.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2014, 11:39:49 PM »

If anything I'll just use Kirk's logic because it seems to make the most sense.

I just like to play around with Bocch, he already knows that. If you're trying to start something, don't even post in the first place. I always tell him I'll beat him, but I know I'm not going to win. I also meant to say legs length.

Every topic I start is only filled with current or former members of a the Akatsuki that try to troll me for no reason. It is not even a coincidence because they only fill it with nonsense. :/

I do hope you don't think that just because I do not agree with you that I am against you or dislike you or something. I am not in favor of anyone. I try to be as unbiased as possible. I simply always state what I believe to be true.... Honestly I wouldn't mind watching you kill Bocc <3

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2014, 10:42:26 AM »

I've thought about it for quite sometime using my deduction skills so I think I'm correct in thinking that Yagai works in such a way where the space between the user and the enemy is gone.

(Note: Although these names might seem similar, they are made up and have no connection to any people that you might know with names that closely resemble the ones mentioned below. No offense was intended.)
Example:
The very space between Uyr's foot and Ereihccob's body was removed or basically bent. Another way of putting it, because the extreme speed and the space between the individuals are no more, Ereihccob cannot dodge or block the attack. So where Uyr's foot once was is now gently planted on the area of Ereihccob that he wishes to land it on because the space between them vanished.

To sum it up, the user bends the space and time between his destination causing him to teleport, in a sense, to that destination. The space that was once between Ury's foot and Ereihccob's is no more.
The space-time between point A and B has disappeared basically.

http://m.mangatown.com/manga/naruto/v63/c672/11.html

So in your very first post about this wholeNight Guy space time thing defeated your own arguement because in that exact manga page Madara is moving the air around him, which would once again support Uetto's description of the jutsu

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »

It's already over. I said I'll just go with what Kirk said.
So it's not just me. No one even cares enough to read my posts.
Screw this, I'm done.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.