Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Question.  (Read 1683 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Question.
« on: November 06, 2014, 12:05:20 AM »

Okay so in the case of the Rinnegan, it evolves from your sharingan which we all know, but the question is, if someone were to use the Izanagi, it removes the sharingan from their eye and makes it go dark.

could the user of the Izanagi still utilize full powered Rinnegan? It evolves out from sharingan eyes, and technically Izanagi removes that Sharingan eye from existence, like it did wit Itachi. And in Danzo's case the eye force closed, so I just thought i'd ask about this, Because i'm not really sure if it would or not..

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Question.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 01:21:45 AM »

For the sake of that jutsu's primary weakness, if you use Izanagi that eyeball, in any dojutsu form, does not work.
So no you can't just use the technique and get away with having an extra eye (rinnegan) of sorts to use while your "other" eye (sharingan) is left dead.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 03:36:00 AM »

Okay so in the case of the Rinnegan, it evolves from your sharingan which we all know, but the question is, if someone were to use the Izanagi, it removes the sharingan from their eye and makes it go dark.

could the user of the Izanagi still utilize full powered Rinnegan? It evolves out from sharingan eyes, and technically Izanagi removes that Sharingan eye from existence, like it did wit Itachi. And in Danzo's case the eye force closed, so I just thought i'd ask about this, Because i'm not really sure if it would or not..

It does not remove the eye from existence, it merely blinds it, which quintessentially answers your question. Madara had his restored via plot no jutsu: his ascension to the Rinnegan. Other than that, the eye is pretty useless to you after Izanagi or Izanami has been used from it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 04:03:41 AM »

I didn't mean it removed the eye I meant it removed the sharingan xD but yeah that's what I thought about it too, I just wanted to get second opinions to make sure..

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:31:32 AM »

I suppose in theory, if you somehow got hands on a fused version of the eyes like Sasuke has, it would degrade to a rinnegan only. Just a theory though, could be very well it just blinds the whole thing regardless, or simply doesn't work at all.

What comes to Danzo's eye closing, personally I suspect it may have been simply a result of excessive gene manipulation, a timer of sorts if you will, so he could keep track of his get outta death free jutsu. If my recollection that Madara's eye turned out the same as Itachi's after the transcription seal version, a hazy whited out one, is actually correct then I daresay that's the result of a legitimate Izanagi/Izanami in any case, while Danzo's was an unique case.

Lastly, since I know there are those who switch the whole eye between rinnegan and sharingan states at will, I'd say if you use either jutsu while its in sharingan state then its bye bye to both eyes, can't swap it to rinnegan anymore again ever without getting a whole new one.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 16 queries.