Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Book keeping Issues and Fun things to do  (Read 3512 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Book keeping Issues and Fun things to do
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 06:46:51 PM »

ok then

Fun things to do....

How about we discuss some storylines that could be worked around the site. Maybe something that is small and can be used to teach us how to rp with each other again?

Something that anyone can be part of, not just certain folks?

or many diverse things. Any ideas now that the series is over? how would you see your characters moving forward with things to do here?

I never thought I would read you asking for suggestions about small, fun RP. Then again, you are probably asking more specifically for missions.

Well, how about animal hunts? Konoha could go boar, Kiri could go albatross, Suna could go vulture, Iwa could go turkey, and Kumo could go eagle. It is less about eating the creatures and more about keeping them from eating travellers. Like, huge flocks of 'em, and they all have abilities customized for their environments.

Or maybe a mission to taste all of the local foods of the villages. I know that Konoha may be stale in that regard, and Suna is pretty developed in culinary as well, but I know Iwa could use some culinary love. You can't hax it by making up your own restaurant either.

Or, have a massive org... well, no, the mods would never allow that... As an alternative to that you could throw massive parties over the realm celebrating the end of the Naruto series.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 08:09:26 PM »

I'm gonna have Tom set up a bounty organization.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »

Well we could always form an Allied Shinobi force type thing. Have all the shinobi who want to join up meet in Konoha or somewhere else and begin to introduce themselves to one another and everything, basically an Anti-akatsuki, doesn't necessarily have to be an allied shinobi force, just the closest similarity I could think of, it'd be a group of individuals composed of all the villages (just like the akatsuki) and their goals would be counter akatsuki goals, you know what I mean?

We could also do worldwide tournaments with some form of reward (dp or something) with special rules that govern how the fights would go, such rules could be
- No Biju
- No Dojutsu
- No kill moves
These are just ideas of course, feel free to be like "hey no you should do like this buddy," and then i'll be all like "Im not your buddy guy," and you can be like "I'm not your guy pal" and then i'll be like "I'm not your pal buddy," and so on so forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uzJVkeaUI

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 04:13:28 AM »

Word is kiri is already trying to set such an alliance up, though not to much success so far due to alternating absences between Rin and Gin. Go bother Mioku anyway though if you feel like trying to collaborate, he's the mastermind I think.

Tournaments have been held in the past, with alternating success. Question is whether it'd be IC or OOC type.

Animal swarms are also underway already in a sense too, if one considers rock trolls as such. Or would be anyway, if kumo wasn't in a borderline RP lock due to Zenaku right now.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »

Well it could be an IC tournament, but certain things (such as attempted player killing) could be considered against the rules and result in disqualification

IzumiHyuuga

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »

Hello all, I'm Izumi and i'm new to the site. I got on the forum and all because I actually enjoy this verse and i'd like to roleplay extensively, This isn't my first rp site so i'm no fresh noob, but I am looking for people to train me In character, so if anyone is interested in a Hyuuga student, please let me know!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.