Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ten tails stuff  (Read 5779 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Ten tails stuff
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »

It seems like it would be MORE difficult to say this was a completely different world where the origin story is different and such and there never was a Naruto or whatever.

I always just thought this was in the far far future of Naruto and our Narutos and Sasukes were other people who happen to be of the same name.
If this was the far future, then why in the world don't we have city buildings and computers like in the epilogue? Speaking of which, I do wonder how that would work out here.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 07:55:21 AM »

It seems like it would be MORE difficult to say this was a completely different world where the origin story is different and such and there never was a Naruto or whatever.

I always just thought this was in the far far future of Naruto and our Narutos and Sasukes were other people who happen to be of the same name.
If this was the far future, then why in the world don't we have city buildings and computers like in the epilogue? Speaking of which, I do wonder how that would work out here.

We certainly could but I think we want to rp Naruto here, not psuedo-future ninja town.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 12:45:58 PM »

Personally I left origin story the same, rest I make up on the fly as I go. Orochimaru for example I play largely by the forest, bit of an immortal (although through body swapping) entity that nobody truly controls. Technology level I've kept roughly the same as Shippuuden times.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 09:03:24 PM »

The way I have always Rped is that it goes Kaguya - Hagoromo - Ashura/Indra - New story.

I RP Rusaku being the descendant of Hamura's child, instead of the SO6P's kids. So, it seems this is where a lot of people's RP will differ. I truly don't care what we decide, I am just giving an example how I RP it. If ten tails does somehow come together, I will RP it as Kaguya. Of course without Black Zetzu, we won't really see Kaguya so I will never know if it's her or her mentally handicapped cousin.   

If this is the future or not it really does not effect my RP. I often use the Toads from the Naruto-verse so I /guess/ my timeline is Shippuuden, but it really does not matter to me if it's 900 years in the future where DNA implanting is all the rage. Madara and Kabuto did it before it was cool and stuff #hipster. Real visionaries for Ninja fashion.     

This week on project runway! Look at this cute little Shinobi sporting the faces of three different people on his chest. Oh, don't look now, I think he has a forth face on his bottom. Oh you go ninja!

....I get bored really easily >.> sorry bout that.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.