Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Hey I gotta idea  (Read 1895 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Hey I gotta idea
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »

So considering the way that things seem to be going here on the site, I feel like it would be useful if particular people were tasked with controlling NPC versions of relevant characters i.e Hagoromo, or Ashura, or Indra, or Kaguya, or whoever we as shinobi could interact with to give us a little more power. This would also assist the legitimacy on claims over things like Rikudou techs and Yin-Yang release, at least I think so.

I feel like the people put in charge of these NPCs should either be moderators or community chosen individuals

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Hey I gotta idea
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 06:19:34 PM »

So considering the way that things seem to be going here on the site, I feel like it would be useful if particular people were tasked with controlling NPC versions of relevant characters i.e Hagoromo, or Ashura, or Indra, or Kaguya, or whoever we as shinobi could interact with to give us a little more power. This would also assist the legitimacy on claims over things like Rikudou techs and Yin-Yang release, at least I think so.

I feel like the people put in charge of these NPCs should either be moderators or community chosen individuals

I think that's a little too much power in the hands of those NPC controllers. I mean, for practical reasons, there is hardly a need for those characters to make claims to techniques that are not considered OP.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »

Rikudou techs are banned. At least by us who are on the forums we did a whole thread on it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 07:28:06 PM »

See I had asked around about that and i was told that you never made a decision on it

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 07:47:48 PM »

I think most peoples personal opinion is that no one wants to deal with Rikudou powered techniques. I know I don't. One guy getting the 10 tails and being a villain for the entire site at large is different than just every single person having Rinnegan Shifting and Rikudo Sennin Modo.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 08:50:54 PM »

I think most peoples personal opinion is that no one wants to deal with Rikudou powered techniques. I know I don't. One guy getting the 10 tails and being a villain for the entire site at large is different than just every single person having Rinnegan Shifting and Rikudo Sennin Modo.

This ^

No one wants to deal with more OP stuff than we currently have.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »

To put it simply, anything that is a Kekkei Mora is outright not acceptable.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_Mora

Limbo: Border Jail is also out of play, since you're basically making an invisible clone that can only be seen under certain conditions. Although one can argue that certain conditions must also be met to even get the Kekkei Genkai that allows you to use it in the first place (Rinnegan).

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo:_Border_Jail

Amenotejikara, along with Tomoe Rinnegan, is being discussed.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amenotejikara

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 09:47:39 PM »

If Amenotejikara is put through I would really enjoy there to be specific rules discerning teleportation distances in relevance to chakra and or eye strain.

Also the approval of the Tomoe Rinnegan (should it happen) will probably bring up a lot of crap with Genjutsu:Rinnegan, which is almost as Op as Kotoamatsukami

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »

If Amenotejikara is put through I would really enjoy there to be specific rules discerning teleportation distances in relevance to chakra and or eye strain.

Also the approval of the Tomoe Rinnegan (should it happen) will probably bring up a lot of crap with Genjutsu:Rinnegan, which is almost as Op as Kotoamatsukami

Eye strain. Lol.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 01:11:08 AM »

I gotta say no to any technique related to Kaguya.
It's just too OP to be put into play, including the Rikudou Six Path techniques and the Shari-Rinnegan.

Edit: This also includes Madara's full powered Rinnegan techniques; Limbo: Hengoku is one of them.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:12:21 AM by Camel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 05:47:32 AM »

I don't mind Border Jail being used a long range Shinra Tensei like it originally seemed to be. The invisible clone from another dimension is nonsense though. However I also don't really try to damage people with Shinra Tensei either, unless I'm doing a Kyuubi powered one that is going to grind you into the ground for half a minute.

Other people say they Shinra Tensei you and it would shatter all your bones and you die. You know just like in the manga. :roll: So I could see how even the nerfed version of Border Jail could be very abuse-able as if you don't have an instant defense or some form of Hozuki transformation you would probably die. It would just be the new version of spamming Kakashi's Kamui.

The only Kaguya technique I don't mind is All Killing Ash Bones since it's just another "I touch you and you die" jutsu amidst a sea of such jutsu.

Shari-Rinnegan: No
Sasuke's Teleportation: No

A lot of them seem like pretty common sense decisions to me.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »

Eye strain. Lol.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »

Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace Versace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmHW9IzZYzU

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.