Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Amenotejikara  (Read 7595 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Amenotejikara
« on: November 27, 2014, 09:48:31 PM »

So am I just stupid or does the Amenotejikara as well as any other Tomoe rinnegan abilities as well as the Tomoe rinnegan need the SOSP power to use? I mean it even says in the description of Amenotejikara that it needs the SOSP power, but I still see people using it and I still hear that the tomoe rinnegan isn't 'special'.

So is the SOSP just that easy to get? XD or are people just using something they cannot?

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Amenotejikara
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »

I'll just make it known to stay away from any Sage of Six Path wannabes...

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 10:10:19 PM »

I'll just make it known to stay away from any Sage of Six Path wannabes...
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 12:15:36 AM »

It's Kishi's excuse to give Sasuke Hiraishin. But here's something to consider when people want to call themselves one of the following: Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo, Indra, Ashura, Kaguya, inheritor of the chakras of the aforementioned, etc.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra#Six_Paths_Chakra

Six Paths Chakra (六道チャクラ, Rikudō Chakura) is the unique chakra of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, otherwise known as the Sage of the Six Paths. Hagoromo's chakra can be acquired by combining the chakra of both his sons, Indra and Asura, which can evolve a Sharingan into Hagoromo's own dōjutsu, the Rinnegan. This chakra can also be acquired from having the Rinnegan implanted. The Six Paths chakra, when combined with natural energy, brings forth the Six Paths Sage Chakra (六道の仙人チャクラ, Rikudō no Sennin Chakura), which is necessary for the usage and formation of the Truth-Seeking Ball. Becoming the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki or combining the Six Paths Sage Chakra with the chakra of the nine tailed beasts brings forth the Six Paths Sage Technique, which can allow the usage of multiple Truth-Seeking Balls. The chakra can also allow its wielder to float.

Hagoromo transferred his Six Paths chakra to Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha when they were near death, causing them to gain the Six Paths Sage Technique and Rinnegan, respectively.[10] This chakra allowed Naruto and Sasuke to directly harm Madara Uchiha when he was the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, the latter of the two even bisecting him despite not having any senjutsu training.

Obito Uchiha stole the Six Paths Sage Chakra from Madara, to create his own Truth-Seeking Ball, despite no longer being the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki. From this, Obito was able to temporarily give the Six Paths Power (六道の力, Rikudō no Chikara) to Kakashi Hatake when he transferred his chakra to him as a spirit during the former's battle against Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. This power can amplify any technique and can also change its colour, as seen with Sasuke's Chidori and Kakashi's Lightning Cutter.

There are also Six Paths Yin and Yang powers, which can be transferred between individuals. Incredible feats can be achieved when the two powers are combined, such as unleashing a massive Chibaku Tensei capable of creating a moon and sealing a being as powerful as Kaguya Ōtsutsuki.

So according to this, in the Naruto-verse the Rinnegan can only be obtained by having the Six Paths Chakra, which is the chakra of Hagoromo. This was done in two ways: combining Indra and Ashura's chakras to evolve an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (Madara) or receiving it directly from him (Sasuke).

But here on the SL-verse, these special chakras that make Indra and Ashura so special happen to be within every Uchiha and Senju, respectively. Hence why every single Senju have the possibility to use Wood Release. And every Uchiha who has EMS can awaken the Rinnegan by attaining Senju cells. So technically, anybody who has properly awakened the Rinnegan, or currently have one inserted into themselves, already have Six Paths Chakra.

Now here's something fun to bring up: There's a fork in the road that can be chosen here. So you've got Six Paths Chakra, right? Well that would bring you to choose between two choices, either the Rinnegan or Six Paths Sage Chakra. The Rinnegan grants you what it usually does, but according to this, the Six Paths Sage Chakra grants you two things, Six Paths Flight and the Truth-Seeking Balls.

If I may bring my slightly-biased opinion here, with being a Uchiha/Senju hybrid with Sage Mode, I would like to introduce this whole Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Sage Chakra thing into play. And before anybody jumps onto The Claimed, I would like to publicly announce my claim of use of the Six Paths Flight and Truth-Seeking Balls (not claiming it for only myself, but this is so nobody goes and gets the idea to keep these two things to themselves before we reach a possible verdict on this).

So yeah, Uchiha/Senju genetics win the genetic lottery.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 12:48:12 AM »

Thank goodness we found one last hurrah to get more ridiculous things into rp.

I would not acknowledge any Tomoe-Rinnegan or its techniques, even I do not plan to have any if I become the Juubi host.

I don't see the point of the Six Paths Sage Chakra as Sage Mode and Rinnegan are currently evenly matched, this would just arbitrarily buff Sage Mode.

I'm certainly not going to acknowledge it until the people who want to use it make up a rules page as opposed to all randomly having a truth seeking ball and even more super powers.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 01:37:54 AM »

Yeah I could see that.

But if you get the ten tails then SOSP power would be the best way to fight you, trying to fight through truth seeking balls would be outrageously harder for someone without it, and becoming the Juubi host allows you access to the Six paths sage mode, so it would just be a pain to fight you without it. However I'm not really worried about getting it set up. I'm just starting to get aggravated with random individuals sporting SOSP power

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 01:58:38 AM »

Oh snap, forgot to leave my thoughts on Amenotejikara. So it's been revealed by the Fourth Databook that Sasuke's Rinnegan isn't the Rinne Sharingan (Kaguya's Sharingan/Rinnegan), but just his super special variant that grants him the Rinnegan's powers + EMS's powers + Amenotejikara + Eternal Tsukuyomi dispelling/resisting powers. The last power would be pretty useful, if something like that were to actually go down.

Thank goodness we found one last hurrah to get more ridiculous things into rp.

I would not acknowledge any Tomoe-Rinnegan or its techniques, even I do not plan to have any if I become the Juubi host.

I don't see the point of the Six Paths Sage Chakra as Sage Mode and Rinnegan are currently evenly matched, this would just arbitrarily buff Sage Mode.

I'm certainly not going to acknowledge it until the people who want to use it make up a rules page as opposed to all randomly having a truth seeking ball and even more super powers.
If the Truth-Seeking Balls were to come into play, then they would probably be applied to the "Free Kekkei Tota" rule we have after getting all sixteen resets. Gudodama or KT is what it comes down to in deciding, if you have the means to choose between the two.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 02:00:54 AM »

And it is also insanely, almost inanely, difficult for me to get the 10 tails and host it.

This would just make it so anyone who has Sage Mode, Sharingan and Mokuton (two things you can implant) would also get a large power boost for essentially free.

One rule I would propose at the least would be that you have to actually have Sharingan Mokuton as your KG to get it, if it is going to be used at all. So a Hyuuga Yuki can't just implant a Sharingan in his hand and some Senju DNA and get Six Paths Sage Chakra.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 02:01:52 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem with that, we'd just have to actually set up the rules and all of that good stuff for it. What would be some rules and guidelines for Gudodama?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 02:22:58 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem with that, we'd just have to actually set up the rules and all of that good stuff for it. What would be some rules and guidelines for Gudodama?

Other than it perhaps taking up the slot for a KT nothing different than canon. Unless I'm forgetting something silly they can do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 02:27:05 AM »

That's not applicable in this case though that was related to people getting the Rinnegan and such and then finding out how it is really made a while later.

If you choose to not get those resets at this point when the knowledge of how it is properly made is available then you do not get the bye.

If you already reset into Ice or Byakugan I don't think there should be an excuse every time a new power comes out that is related to Uchiha or Mokuton.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 03:03:31 AM »

Moenkopi makes too much sense. Incorporating in-game resets to rp as a prerequisite is just ridiculous and should be frowned upon. As she mentioned, one can easily purchase a maxed-reset account, just like some of you are doing, to advance in rp, which wouldn't be fair for others that have spend their time rping to acquire power. Of course, there are you lot that also spend time obtaining your precious resets, but do remember that's just an in-game buff. You shouldn't mix rp and in-game buffs with one another. Disregard this opinion or not, I just felt like giving you my two cents on this matter.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 04:05:18 AM »

At first I was going to just say "no" and frankly voice just how against all of this I am. But then I wisened up and acknowledged that I should at least try to understand what is being postulated here, and then voice why I am so against it all.

So with what we're looking at here, is this a Rinnegan vs Sage mode situation here? Or is this still Senju/Uchiha + the sage reset determining things?

If that is the case, then there will be two sage mode users in the realm; SoSP sage mode users and Animal-derived sage mode users. The many abilities introduced post-revived Madara are overall very OP (great host Obito scratched some of those boundaries as well).

Before we carry on, we must acknowledge that if this is done, it WILL become a norm. Anyone with Senju-Uchiha-Sage stacks will use these abilities, and if they get the implant option, they will use them all to their greatest advantages.

Do we really want a realm filled with Sage of Six Paths? We already do, to a certain extent, but do we really want to add to that? Personally speaking, I wish to see no such thing, because the power creep on non-Sage Path abilities is already very clear. This would only make it worse. This is not just a matter of resets.

This is a matter of individuality. Because if Uchiha-Senju lottery gets an even bigger jackpot, then I project that among the most skilled and powerful RPers (not just one, and not just the other, but both) these powers will be the staple of competition. I hope that I am not the only one who would lament this coming to pass.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 04:15:30 AM »

well we could always pull it the same way that the manga had it going on, the Sosp sage mode would be a temporary thing gifted to certain individuals or something like that. But it would require rp set up of course

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 10:33:01 AM »

well we could always pull it the same way that the manga had it going on, the Sosp sage mode would be a temporary thing gifted to certain individuals or something like that. But it would require rp set up of course

And who would those certain individuals be? Chosen by who? It wouldn't work out.

Am I the only one who thought Rikudou techs on any level were banned by the community as a whole?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.