Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Tsyuo's Death  (Read 6828 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Tsyuo's Death
« on: December 01, 2014, 11:39:49 PM »

I just challenged Night for the two tails and was denied on the grounds that Manji would not have been able to tell me where he was IC because he is dead. Now according to him, All of SL is saying that my husband is dead when Kirk agreed to his Izanagi. In my eyes, it was between them and no one on the outside can say that he is dead because it had nothing to do with them. If Kirk and Manji came to that agreement, then No one can simply say he is dead. I have been denied my chance to fight Night after jumping through hoops to get to him. Now that I have found him he is saying that my info is invalid. My question is: Is Manji considered dead? If So I will accept this and simply use Edo Tensei to bring him back and acquire the information once again.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Tsyuo's Death
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 12:18:59 AM »

So to my understanding of the situation Manji was hit with a technique, and then activated Izanagi to avoid the technique.

However it is also to my understanding that Izanagi had to be active before the receiving the attack, such as in Danzo's case, the izanagi had already been activated whenever he was pierced with the arrow, which allowed him to survive the attack.

HOWEVER; on the other hand. It's also to my understanding that Manji's survival was discussed and agreed upon by himself and Kirk, to my knowledge there was no judge for the situation so the decision that was made between the two of them would have been final, wouldn't it?

I might be misunderstanding the situation though, I was directly apart of it so I mean yeah. But what i'm trying to say is if the two of them agreed that Manji would survive the attack, As kirk was the deliverer, and Manji was the receiver, then it would be decided that he wasn't dead right? Just like in my stupidly embarrassing situation with Hazama awhile back, he and I agreed that I wasn't dead, and continued on our days (we're good buds now <3).

But I mean that's just my opinion on the situation, if i'm wrong about any of my details don't shoot the messenger, It's just how I was lead to believe the situation played out, if i'm wrong please correct meh.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 12:51:09 AM »

Manji and Kirk were part of an rp that included myself, Sabumaru, Neala, Eric, Trev, Keito and Ray. It was not "just between them" he was in the middle of trying to take over my village.   

Kirk launched an attack at Manji, who failed to avoid it, and would have died. Kirk decided to agree that he could Izanagi out of the attack that had already hit him and I find that to be god mod.

He can feel free to rp what ever he wishes. I told him that if he wants to rp with me or challenge me for the 9 tails then someone needs to revive him. Other people are certainly capable of sharing that opinion.

If it was a 1v1 fight between Kirk and Tsuyo then I would really have no place saying this but since it was an rp that involved many other people I think it is more than reasonable to say I do not agree with something he did, regardless of the fact that Kirk decided to let him. Rp with Kirk then! Clearly he does not mind but I did not find it to be a legitimate counter. 

I mean seriously. Someone comes to my village and tries to take it over, takes a couple weeks of time, gets killed, and then goes, "Yeah he agreed to let me god mod out of dying and also I'm voiding myself out of this rp because one other person left and I'll come back and kill you later."

So no I did not want to deal with anyone who does something like that, I just unfortunately have to if he is alive and wants to challenge for the 9 tails.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 01:07:02 AM »

Yeah I can see what you mean. I just wanted to clear up the whole situation to be sure of things before I continued on with rp stuff

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 01:39:33 AM »

When it is put to me that way I can certainly see what you mean. I just wanted this cleared up so I can go kill Night.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »

Never voided myself out of it. No one tried to prevent anything. Had you said something other than a sarcastic remark before it could have been discussed, but regardless I guess it'll just be half of SL believing i'm alive and the other half believing i'm dead. Do what you will.
Lol I'm hungry.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 08:11:55 AM »

He's right, he didn't void himself. I forgot because everyone else voided themselves out. I did discuss it with you, I told you I would not be acknowledging your survival. Your exit was not worth questioning because I'm saying you're dead so no such exit even occurred to me, why would I argue about it?  :-? Though I'd have said using Izanagi and reappearing half a village away to be outside the space time barrier and exiting in one post would have been god mod anyway.

As we have both said now, do what you will. We don't agree on this and don't intend to rp with each other again. I don't really know why a forum topic was made about this to be honest, would have thought a pm to Night or me asking for an explanation of our logic would do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 01:34:54 PM »

He's right, he didn't void himself. I forgot because everyone else voided themselves out. I did discuss it with you, I told you I would not be acknowledging your survival. Your exit was not worth questioning because I'm saying you're dead so no such exit even occurred to me, why would I argue about it?  :-? Though I'd have said using Izanagi and reappearing half a village away to be outside the space time barrier and exiting in one post would have been god mod anyway.

As we have both said now, do what you will. We don't agree on this and don't intend to rp with each other again. I don't really know why a forum topic was made about this to be honest, would have thought a pm to Night or me asking for an explanation of our logic would do.

It was most likely because it involved a biju challenge that a topic on the forum was made.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 05:18:11 PM »

How many worlds of RP do we have now because Bocc has decided to yet again kill someone under hilarious circumstances? And no I don't mean that in the HAHA way, I mean it in the "Uhh...Seriously?" Way.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 06:18:58 PM »

How many worlds of RP do we have now because Bocc has decided to yet again kill someone under hilarious circumstances? And no I don't mean that in the HAHA way, I mean it in the "Uhh...Seriously?" Way.

Once again you target Bocc because you have a personal grudge against him. It was not just Bocc who agreed to Manji being dead. I don't know the whole 'story' of it all, but was told by more than one person that Night himself considers Manji dead as well. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Either way you drop in here just to bash on Bocc and then you continue to complain how HE causes problems and issues, yet here I see your post completely adding nothing to the topic at hand and think you're no better than him.

If Manji is to be considered dead by Night also then do what Kamui suggested and go about it a different way.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 06:42:36 PM »

sometimes people just want to have witnesses to discussions to cut out the options for others to pull a fast one, or to allow for people who may have insight to speak their minds. Someone maybe who stands to gain nothing.

But I was wondering...how does Manji having a discussion about Night being a host give anyone intel on where he is and what his chakra is like?

1] did Night tell him, "hey dude I am going to Kumo so..."
2] did he leave a vial of chakra lying around and then say, "and here is a present for you so you can find me if ever you need to?"
3] And if so to 1 and 2, how does she know that the Nibi chakra within Yugito, which is not being masked, is not the real host on dampening mode?

You know, I'm not actually sure. I guess that is something Night could question if he wanted to as that is a relevant point. Though from the way he talked to me before I think he was accepting that Tsuyo could tell them that, for whatever reason.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 06:51:24 PM »

Obviously no one is going to budge from their views, and come to an agreement. But to have to different worlds is just insane, let alone not coming to an agreement on such basis, ads to the insanity. I don't know what proof he has about Night, so I can't comment on that.

From what happened in Iwa if the attack was apparently izangi'd out and agreed upon by the attacker. Then it would only be right to continue the time line that Tsuyo was not killed by the Izangi. But then the events of Trev selling his account happened, so I personally opted out; since he was the only reason I tagged along, in the insane mess. Either way I was already going to make my exit in my following posts if I did continue it.  After that I don't believe there was much of a follow up other than kinda voiding most of what happened. I might be wrong. According to what happened in the timeline of this event he didn't die by the attack so he must have fled or made some escape, being that Trev was the only one 'successfully' killed.
If in your world he's dead, well some random rinnegan user was sacrificed to bring his soul back to life, seeing as there are so many of them randomly flocking around. I bet theres some character that would do such or whatever other means. Apparently immortality is what all the cool kids do in our era of shinobi.

Side note, It kinda sucked with Trev leaving and saying do what you want with my body; and those actions were literally done without even acknowledging any of his actions, kinda just died, his beast suddenly placed into Ryojin as well as all his knowledge as a ninja basically scattered to different nin. Oooooookaaaay then. >>; fishy.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »

You don't even have to die to use Samsara of Heavenly Life if your chakra is not low when you use it. I told him if someone revived him I would accept rp from him again. Saying he was dead was supposed to be more of a "I'm drawing the line here" kind of thing, rather than a permanent solution to deal with Tsuyo. 

If he wants to get revived and attack Iwa again he can. That was never in question.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »

Manji revealed the location of the two tails to Machina via the telescope technique (Ichi was there but took no part in that because he doesn't care for Matatabi) And told her he was in Kumo (as he was at the time) and then she went to Kumo and posted this:

"焼却のレディー 死亡MachinaUzumaki Would emerge from the ground via the Mayfly technique. She stood only 20 yards from the village's gate. Her figure was mostly hidden by the cloak she wore and her smile was hidden by the veil she wore over her face. ( c )
(1d12h) 焼却のレディー 死亡MachinaUzumaki After a rather strenuous fight with her husband, Machina was granted the information about the one she was here to find. She moved closer to the gates, her Sharingan ever active as she moved. The woman's long red ( c )
(1d12h) 焼却のレディー 死亡MachinaUzumaki Hair was pulled back in a pony tail and out of her face. She would take note of a tree as she drew closer and decided that she would take her perch on a branch. ( c )
(1d12h) 焼却のレディー 死亡MachinaUzumaki Upon doing so she would let her senses range to see if she could sense the man she was looking for. As a master sensor, Machina would depend on her skills to see if she would be able to feel the chakra ( c )
(1d12h) 焼却のレディー 死亡MachinaUzumaki of the two tails, though she was sure he would have it suppressed some how."

Now in relevance to the "How could you tell the difference between Matatabi and Nii?" Would be that if Night was not suppressing Matatabi's chakra then it would be like a small piece of her chakra, and then a Big chunk of her chakra being able to be sensed, so it would be reasonable that they were discernable, as Yugito does not have the Matatabi in her, her two tail chakra would be on a much lower level than Night.

At least, that's what I figured.

But then again most of this apparently doesn't matter, I dunno i'm just throwing cents around

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 07:41:34 PM »

The whole speculation of it should be thrown out the window. Down to what was role played if he didn't die due to Izanagi then he should not be dead. Unless other matters came into play, so far they haven't, the ending was rather cut off real quick but no other attacks seemed to target him, lest I forgot. I originally thought the incineration tech was used to fend it off. But anywho we shoudl really move on and accept that he is alive; either through him never dying in the first place or being revived, which would prolly happen either way.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.