Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Lest anyone get any ideas  (Read 2064 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Lest anyone get any ideas
« on: December 01, 2014, 06:57:30 AM »

The latest host of the 4 tails, Zexyo, has sold his account and quit SL. He did not sell the character IC or any of his possessions so far as I know, and I talked to the person that sold the account for him.

Thus, I am claiming possession of the 4 tails again, as I am both his Kage and clan leader. I will be using it as a summon until the time I find a worthy host.

I mention this now lest anyone decide to stare silently at the back of my head for a week and then say I should be stripped of the 4 tails. Again.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Lest anyone get any ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 01:11:32 PM »

I sold the account for the owner.

All good on his end. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 11:44:00 PM »

I bought the account.

jk no i didn't

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 07:06:05 AM »

To digress a bit...

Wait, members sell their IC "possessions" now? I mean, there are buyers who buy IC "possessions" over the account itself?  :o

Learn somethin' new everyday! =)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:20:03 AM by Ace »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »

To digress a bit...

Wait, members sell their IC "possessions" now? I mean, there are buyers who buy IC "possessions" over the account itself?  :o

Once they found out people would pay for it, yeah. Beyond possessions people will completely sell the IC character attached to the account as well.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 04:57:58 PM »

Ace...that CRAP...was pulled by Cmage and the KalinkaWindalf and husband duo and then spun on down to Bocc.

Tons of people objected to it but in classic IDGAF mode...everyone was ignored.

NO it is not acceptable.

YES it is total BS.

Will I ever shut up about it?

HELL NO!

It is about 10 times more stupid a concept... to buy IC RP perks...a SSM seat, with swords, and Mizukage title for crying out loud... than the concept of reset borrowing. You HAVE heard about that tripe, yes?

says it one more time... RP things have to be earned through RP, not cash deals or Forest fighting.

O
M
G

U mad? *Hands a chill pill* I think you need this.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 01:28:43 AM »

To digress a bit...

Once they found out people would pay for it, yeah. Beyond possessions people will completely sell the IC character attached to the account as well.

The latter of which is against the rules, and the purchasing of perks technically not. Especially since it is a waste of money to buy virtual perks on a RP site when you could just RP some bs to get some of it.

Like, really? SSM maybe, but practically everything else can be obtained either in-game through resets or through RP, BS or otherwise (the former being subject to debate at times).

So I agree with Kayenta in it being a far stupider concept to buy perks. At least with buying an account you are usually also buying the character (from what I understand), which is still pretty weird in my eyes, especially for the sake of a RP account.

Like, spend that money to get yourself a Kyuubi for a year or something. >_>
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.