Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Belphegor vs Machina Uzumaki  (Read 2642 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Belphegor vs Machina Uzumaki
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:26:02 AM »

Special Conditions

-The match is IC unless otherwise agreed upon.

-The match will be what I refer to as "staggered IC". That meaning we can rp whilst the match happens, but the end result of the match will still occur IC. Once a victor is decided the Jinchuriki and Challenger then finish whatever rp they are in and immediately post going to begin the fight, so that is when it happens chronologically. If you manage to get yourself killed before the fight happens it will be voided, but I'm not forcing you to rp elsewhere during the fight.

-Once a judge is agreed upon, either before the fight starts or the first time a decision is needed, they are the judge for the rest of the fight.

-The Challenger and Jinchuriki each have a one time ability to boot a judge. If the agreed upon judge makes a decision just so despicable that you need to get a new one you can say that after this decision you are requesting a new judge. Each participant can do this ONCE, and NOT while a decision is being made. Once a new judge is picked they are the set judge for the rest of the fight, or until the remaining boot is used on them.

-Resets are to be used for Kekkei Genkai, though one "elemental" KG i.e Ice Release, Magnet Release, whatever Release can be used for "Free". Any of them except for Mokuton.

-You cannot borrow techniques from your friends like Dust Release or Hirashin. You can only use what abilities and tools you have In-Character during the fight, even if it's OOC.

-If you take 14 days to post, the fight will be called off and you will be declared the loser. Note that the timer does not reset if you posted once and then have to repost. I.e. You waited a week to post, but your post was all godmodding and autohitting, and then waited 8 days to repost, then you still lose.

-Everyone gets ONE repost only.

Non-Negotiable Voids

-Swift Release
- Izanami
- Any of the recent Rikudou powered abilities 
- Body Revival Technique (If used to survive opening the 8th Gate. That was made before we knew what the 8th Gate does, regeneration does not let you tank disintegrating into ash.)
- Uchiha Return

**Rules and Void list subject to change**

Additional rules include that this fight is OOC.

All above rules have been agreed to, and as defender I will make the first post.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Belphegor vs Machina Uzumaki
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 08:02:58 AM »

~Zone 1: Desert~

Belphegor would find himself meandering across the Sand Sea on his way to Sunagakure. He was in his usual outfit, a simple T-shirt, leather pants, boots and a leather duster. He was however fully equipped for a battle. Six scrolls were hanging from his waist as well as a tool pouch on the back. His Byakugan eyes were active to help him see through the blowing sands of the windy desert.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »

Machina would appear from the rift her eyes created just 30 feet from the Hyuuga wandering the sand sea. Her face was hidden by her Mokuton ANBU mask and her body was shrouded by her usual cloak. On her left hips rested her Katana Tsubaki and on her lower back were three scrolls with a specific jutsu sealed within them. Her left hand held on of her marked kunai that was under a henge making it appear to be just a normal tool. She said nothing. The woman only stared at her target with her Sharingan the rested behind her mask.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 06:40:07 AM »

Belphegor Learned a decent amount about his opponent just by watching her appear. That jutsu she was using is Kamui, which means she has a deadly long range attack as well, unless she's been removing her eyes. He knows that is a technique of the Sharingan so he'd have to be on the lookout for all its various tricks, but that's ok, it wouldn't be the first time he's fought someone with that Kekkei Genkai.

As the red-head spiraled out from her Kamui portal Bel would use a simple wind release manipulation to blast the sand in front of him up into a temporary wall, blocking the woman’s line of sight to him. He would jump backwards, down the incline of the sand dune he was on, as he unfurled a scroll that hung from his waist. This would further block her sight since she would be able to see him on the other side of the hill of sand, as it was thick enough to block the sight of her Sharingan. She might even think he had gone underground or turned invisible or something, as opposed to the much more mundane answer. Of course his Byakugan would not be hindered by any such things.

The opening of the scroll would active a Space-Time barrier that would surround the area in which they were fighting, it was large enough to encompass a village. The jutsu was pre-made and ready to go, it would sustain itself off chakra in the scroll (for 10 turns anyway). Bel would reroll the scroll up and quickly nip his thumb to draw blood. Quickly drawing back the sleeve of his coat he would smear the blood on a seal on his arm and form a single-handed kata, summoning a flock of swiftlets, ten of them, which would begin to all gather natural energy.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 07:16:35 AM »

As the sand rose to hide him from sight, Machina narrowed her eyes as a Mokuton clone stepped from her body and she fired the Kunai at the temporary wall of sand. Since it was simply sand, the Kunai would have no issue passing through it. Though It would not hit it's mark. This fact would not keep the flash bang hidden by henge, from popping just was it passed the sand. With his Byakugan active, her chances of blinding him were pretty high. She could feel his chakra signature clearly but for safe measures she activated her Mind's Eye while her Clone used Hirashin to appear right before him just as he retrieved the scroll a split second after the flash bang detonated. This tool, like all her others, was marked for Hiraishin. Machina was unsure of what he was up to but she could feel him putting distance between them and she would not have it. Upon appearing in a red flash before the man, the clone would explode via clone jutsu super explosion. This would send splinters everywhere and hopefully disrupt him from erecting the barrier as well as preventing him from calling fourth his summons. The blast would have been one of pure concussion and would serve to further disorient her target (Should the flash bang succeed) in order for her to gain the upper hand.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 06:26:38 AM »

After a brief discussion I was easily convinced that I should repost and as such I present you with this:

As the wall of sand blocked her sight of him, Machina freed her Edo Tensei husband from her pocket realm. Tsuyo's body immediately burst fourth lightning that would act as armor as well as greatly enhance his speed and reflexes. The Edo puppet would dash toward the direction of Bel's chakra signature as Machina split her body into two parts using the Body fission technique.

With his increased speed it would not take Tsuyo long to reach where the sand wall was and see that Bel had moved down a decline. His Sharingan would form in his eyes as he brought his hands together, index to index thumb to thumb. Between his hands formed a white cube that would soon extend, blasting forward rapidly destroying all in it's path. (Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique: Pillar)

The beam would be fired by the time Bel re-rolled the scroll. It would be aimed right at the man with the intent to erase him from this world. By now the left Machina would have began moving closer to Tsyuo, kunai in hand. The right Machina would slowly take a few steps back as it would be the one controlling Tsuyo. The left Machina would simply defend Manji from whatever may come his way, should her target not be destroyed already. 

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:01 PM »

Belphegor threw up the wall of sand while Machina was still spiraling out of her own Kamui portal. All Bel then had to do was reach to his waist to open the scroll there to throw up a space time barrier. Since she would need to wait to finish teleporting herself in (which takes several seconds) before then using the right eye Kamui to release Tsuyo there would be no way she could do that all that fast enough to stop him from reaching to the scroll on his waist. Opening the scroll, throwing up the wall of sand, and jumping back were all done simultaneously (since nothing contradicting this was posted), and would have been completed by the time she was able to begin to release Tsuyo, preventing her from doing so.

Thus, his actions would go on as planned, putting the dune between himself and Machina, rolling up the scroll, and summoning his birds to perch on him and begin gathering natural energy, as was previously mentioned.

He would also then use his Crystal Release Kekkei Genkai. The sand beneath his feet would turn a shade of bright green as it was converted into crystal that he could control with his will. This would begin to spread from Bel’s position both down and outward from him.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 12:39:01 AM »

In my eyes his last post was retro, he did not say that he did all that at the same time where I said as the wall hide him I called Manji out. Me losing sight and Manji coming out would have happened before he opened the scroll because he did not say it all happened at the same time. Granted I never said I used both eyes but if he can reto I'm going to do the same and say I used both eyes and he will be in the same exact situation. The way it was posted to me shows that the barrier would have been up a split second after Manji came out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:07:40 AM by Machina »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 01:38:02 AM »

For future reference, I do not like this, as it seems to be something that would be the most effective troll bait. These things are kept to pm's for a reason.

In my post I stated, "As the red-head spiraled out from her Kamui portal Bel would use a simple wind release manipulation to blast the sand in front of him up into a temporary wall, blocking the woman’s line of sight to him. He would jump backwards, down the incline of the sand dune he was on, as he unfurled a scroll that hung from his waist."

Now it is not clear whether or not jumping back and opening the scroll is sequential or simultaneous with the first action. So if she had taken advantage of that lack of detail Machina would have been correct. However, though she expressed the idea to me in pm's, it was not translated properly into her post.

I used the fact that she did not state which Kamui she was using for each action to make her chain of events longer(claiming she used the right eye Kamui for herself and Tsuyo, therefor requiring her to complete the first before beginning the other), and I clarified my own actions, as nothing she posted actually contradicted anything of mine.

It isn't a retro post because the issue (whether the actions were simultaneous or not) was vague in my post, not addressed in hers, and thus I was able to correct it in my second post.

If I had gone, "Bel makes a wall, then he jumps back and then he unfurls a scroll." it would be a retro post to say it was then all happening at once. Or if I made the same first post that I did now and she actually noted "Machina releases Tsuyo via Kamui, which she is able to do before the time space barrier is up due to the small amount of time, raising the wall of sand, before Bel unfurls his scroll and activates the barrier." then I would also be incorrect and retro-posting. Since she didn't actually do that the detail was still up in the air, and I made sure to grab it. 

As for what she is saying about changing her actions to then be using both Kamui's that is a retro-post, of course, because I did explicitly take advantage of the lack of details and note what is happening.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.