Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Byakugan -> Tenseigan  (Read 49365 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Byakugan -> Tenseigan
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »

Sage Mode is being noted as a requirement to get Tenseigan >>

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2014, 07:28:18 AM »

I had imagined such, we had a discussion about what Tenseigan required some time ago, but I just wanted to check up on the requirements and all that Jazz

so right now Byakugan is obvious requirement
Sage mode is a requirement

can't use Hachimon while Tenseigan is active? Or are we not going with that?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2014, 07:48:05 AM »

What? Where in the world are you getting this from?

Or do you mean that the sage resets (Rinnegan/Sage Mode) should be used for it? Because that's already a given.

If anything we could just state that Physically we couldn't use the Hachimon and utilize Tenseigan chakra mode simultaneously

I guess that could work.

Also, I wanted to bring up the 2 eyes, 1 eye issue. I believe that the Tenseigan Chakra Mode should only be utilized by having two eyes, instead of just one.

One more thing. For those who are complaining about "We haven't seen it used yet." Enjoy, before it gets taken down.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=819653678075803%7C

Edit: Forgot to mention that this is Naruto's Nine-tails Chakra Mode with Yin and Yang Kurama recombined into one being.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:52:04 AM by Kage »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2014, 07:52:15 AM »

I figured it would take both eyes to be used, and going from that video it's mostly based on gudodama stuff, so instead of Actually using Gudodama(since we all know just how overpowered it'd be with that) could we materialize chakra in the form of balls to be used for the kinds of things he was using? basically chakra solidification? Or how do we want to approach this?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2014, 01:34:44 PM »

Had a feeling the combo was why the seal looks different.

Also no kg buffs rinne whatsoever? Lol, need I remind you of the gate + raiton no yoroi human path drive-by trick.

If the chakra cloaks from the byakugan, two eyes to use it is obvious since it takes two to bring any dojutsus real power out. Sharingan doesn't get susanoo without two either.

As for making balls and other shapes from chakra, that'd be easy with it.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2014, 01:44:19 PM »

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

So as far as requirements all we've got is
Max Hyuuga
Max Rinne/sage

And set backs are:
No Hachimon
Both eyes Required (indefinitely)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »

Why not just have Kaguya as a pre-requisite instead of Hachimon and nip it in the bud? you can't have hachimon and Kaguya in the reset system together. It can still be a rule that you can't use eight gates with this, but as far as the reset system goes, there's simpler way to go about this.

What? Where in the world are you getting this from?

Or do you mean that the sage resets (Rinnegan/Sage Mode) should be used for it? Because that's already a given...

Um, considering the manipulation of natural energy is required to form any sort of sage chakra (even Six Paths Sage chakra) I think mastering sage mode is kind of a must for this dojutsu. There is no logical reason to use the Rinnegan resets unless you want people using full Tensaigan at reset 1 instead of at reset 6, and we still don't even know what "full" is since they haven't dubbed or subtitled the thing yet.

And as far as the "alternative for Hyugans to go", I argue that the only option for Uchiha (to an extent) is to go Rinnegan, unless they want a sage mode enhanced mangekyou sharingan (which is not common from what I've seen, but possible I suppose). For all practical reasons, why would Hyugas go anything but sage mode if they had to go down that tree? A sage mode enhanced Hyugan with a biju cloak is practically a Hyugan enhanced with Tensaigan as has so far been postulated for use here.

Had a feeling the combo was why the seal looks different.

Also no kg buffs rinne whatsoever? Lol, need I remind you of the gate + raiton no yoroi human path drive-by trick.

If the chakra cloaks from the byakugan, two eyes to use it is obvious since it takes two to bring any dojutsus real power out. Sharingan doesn't get susanoo without two either.

As for making balls and other shapes from chakra, that'd be easy with it.

If I may ask Warren, how many people actually do that? I am not saying it is possible, but realistically speaking, someone who abuses that frequently is not going to be someone people are going to zone with very often if at all unless they either want to prove a point or have a way to counter it.

I am not saying let's start buffing Rinnegan too now, but that trick is incredible cheap, and is almost worth a voiding really for how OP it can be. Tricks like that, idealistically, do not stay in circulation for very long.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2014, 06:25:02 PM »

Well what would being a Kaguya have to do with it? I mean yeah Kaguya Utsutsuki had the Shikotsumyaku, but I think that was just because of her super chakra powers, or am I wrong?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2014, 08:33:21 PM »

I meant with a chakra cloak its particularly easy. Ordinary spacial manipulation is a bit more limited because whatever you do needs a logical explanation behind it, unlike a cloaks 'it moves because I tell it to'.

As for kaguya, its not the KG in particular, but rather genetics. Closest you can get to being an ootsutsuki without being born as one, is being uchiha + senju, or hyuga + kaguya.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2014, 05:38:07 AM »

That makes sense at least, Kaguya+Hyuuga=Otsotsuki or whatever << I'll never be able to spell that.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2014, 05:49:54 AM »

Kage has been good this year so I'm sure Santa will get him Tenseigan Chakra Mode for Christmas.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2014, 05:57:55 AM »

Kage is an Uchiha. <<

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2014, 06:12:40 AM »

Kage is an Uchiha. <<
Guess you've never heard of a Christmas miracle.

And what happened, then? Well, in Shinobi Legends they say – that Bocchiere's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and Bocchiere found the strength of ten Bocchieres, plus two!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2014, 06:28:05 AM »

That'd be really OP.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2014, 11:31:38 PM »

I mean Senju and Uchiha were closer to Otsutsuki because they were the descendants, and Senju was Ashura(the good ones) and the Uchiha were Indra.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.