Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Edamcation  (Read 6690 times)

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Edamcation
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 08:27:09 PM »

Edamacation is goood fur teh brane.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

SinHarvest

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 09:53:04 PM »

......hmmmm, I hate school :twisted:

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 11:20:53 PM »

if lebis hates the sun so much,then she will have to die cuss it creates.Food,energy,and other stuff.
So if u hate the sun lebis,u should stop eating and turn off ur computer most of it started with the sun/

Wow then... Maybe because I hate you, I should go jump off of a cliff so I don't have to constantly hear you run your mouth (I've been tempted to do so). And as for eating, I hardly do that anyways.

And if the sun is the number one resource, then how come deed down in the ocean, it literally id black; the abscence of light? They don't have sun at all. They only adapted to live down there with no light, yet they can still eat other things that don't require sunlight, such as bacteria and other organisms. Now then.. As you were saying about the sun?

It'd be best you didn't try to challenge me about something has has to do with astronomy and how that piece of astronomy effects life.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 11:42:29 PM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 11:24:33 PM »

No sun means no water and do u live in the depths of sea,i dont think so.the pressure would kill u.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 11:27:15 PM by VodaimeXVunVoku »

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 11:29:15 PM »

Ah, however, planets were created all from nebulae (Yes, mebulae, not nebula). As with the Sun, as well with the universe (Big Bang Theory coming from a different perspective), it was created when particles and atoms rubbed together, and caused a specific discharge, causing a massive explosion, forming these nebulae from the start. Meaning, that without no friction, there would be no sun, meaning that if the explosion never happened, there wouldn't be any sun to 'create' this water.So technically, the explosion itself was the resource.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 11:32:23 PM »

no,we are actualy are made up from A SuperNova(an sun that runs out of energy and collaspe on itself)we are the relmness of a supernova,i learn that from Toonami

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 11:34:22 PM »

If u think i am wrong,then u are not an astronomer.The Astronomer that told me this is smarter then u,Lebis

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »

Sigh.. You just don't get it do you?

For a Supernova to be created, a planet (or star) must have been created first. All planets (and stars) have to start somewhere.

Do you expect anybody to believe that POP!! Look! A Supernove just appeared with no trace of history!

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 11:38:38 PM »

If u dont believe me then go to this link toonaimejetstream.com and look at one of their videos about astronmy.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2006, 11:40:08 PM »

Nah. I prefer to keep it real and learn about things through NASA and astronomy books. How about this.. If YOU don't believe ME how about you go do some reading?

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2006, 11:43:25 PM »

I read alot.How bout u keep it real,and Need the sun to surive,gosh...........emmos

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2006, 11:46:27 PM »

Oh yes. To be honest, I am a very emotional person. I don't have a problem with that. Obviously you do. *Sighs.* I just just say that we could all survive without you, if that makes you feel better. >.>

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2006, 11:54:44 PM »

duh anybody can surive without me,but u need the sun to live,gosh.........if u think the sun is bad,i cant believe ur still alive

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »

Eventually, the sun will die out, and whether you believe it will be of an explosion or not, there are other galaxies out there that may have no suns, but having other 'creatures (oxygen breathing or other forms of gas breathing) that may live without the Sun. There is no proof of it... And nor do you have proof that the sun is a required thing to live.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »

Uh...thats eventualy...*shakes head*u still dont get it,do u?U are human!U need the Sun To surive Rite now,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.